Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Spirit

11,575 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Okay, So from the look of things, Augest 1st is when the college applications open and I am obsessivly stalking this one school. well....schools. Am I the only person who has been researching/spending lots of time looking at colleges/ a college? I don't think its healthy for me haha. I am a HS senior in texas btw

Alien Cosmonaut

Greetings, fellow Texan.

I don't see anything wrong with it. It's important to put a lot of effort into how you want to receive your education, if that makes sense. As long as researching colleges isn't cutting into your social life or work life, then you're completely fine.

Kawaii Spirit

11,575 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Bitway
Greetings, fellow Texan.

I don't see anything wrong with it. It's important to put a lot of effort into how you want to receive your education, if that makes sense. As long as researching colleges isn't cutting into your social life or work life, then you're completely fine.
haha as if I had a social life to begin with. thank you for the reassurance!
That actually sounds like a good thing!
It is a bit unhealthy to be so into the opening of applications. That isnt even important. You arent likely going to get anywhere applying the first day, etc/ Have other hobbies because if you dont make it into that school you probably will feel really bad and you need to not get yourself hyped up.

Conservative Genius

32,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
It's only natural to look up colleges and go visit them on-site when you're a high school senior (or junior). Colleges are important, and they will affect your majors and future.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff