Solirria's Wife

Fashionable Ladykiller

11,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Neme-Goddess-of-Death
Madame Mizalona

Howdy yourself! Don't worry, I'm rusty too. This is me coming back from almost a year on hiatus. stare

Yeah I hear ya, I think after a bit of steady rp I'll be back to my former self!.. Oh and music.. I need to find the right music to get me in the rhythm..

Friendly Dabbler

Madame Mizalona

Yeah I hear ya, I think after a bit of steady rp I'll be back to my former self!.. Oh and music.. I need to find the right music to get me in the rhythm..

The right music makes all the difference. T-T

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
Neme-Goddess-of-Death

After thinking about it, Dizzy might actually like your character if she is genuinely kind to Dizzy as she is unusually perceptive and able to tell well people are honestly trying to be nice to her and she does like it it even if she doesn't come right out and say so. I can forsee a good friendship between the two if they spend enough time together.

Friendly Dabbler

The Soulless Warrior

Fates Oblivion

I'm just gonna wait for you guys to get to the arboretum before I post for White again. Anything I posted right now would be useless fluff and I'd rather use fluffing to help my post size lol.

EDIT:: That's grand. White will actually think it's kinda nice to have someone understand that she's being genuine. A lot of people assume that it's a front to get her way.

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
Neme-Goddess-of-Death
The Soulless Warrior

Fates Oblivion

I'm just gonna wait for you guys to get to the arboretum before I post for White again. Anything I posted right now would be useless fluff and I'd rather use fluffing to help my post size lol.

EDIT:: That's grand. White will actually think it's kinda nice to have someone understand that she's being genuine. A lot of people assume that it's a front to get her way.

Yeah. I kinda forgot that I gave Dizzy that in her personality so yay for good perception! ^-^

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
Neme-Goddess-of-Death
The Soulless Warrior

Fates Oblivion

You go ahead and post meeting them. I'm kinda drawing blank atm lol

Friendly Dabbler

Fates Oblivion

The Soulless Warrior

I'm gonna let The Soulless Warrior handle it since it's his post unless he says go ahead too. (:

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
Neme-Goddess-of-Death
Fates Oblivion

The Soulless Warrior

I'm gonna let The Soulless Warrior handle it since it's his post unless he says go ahead too. (:

but he already posted, he'd have to edit his last post to do so lol

Aged Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Fates Oblivion
Neme-Goddess-of-Death
Fates Oblivion

The Soulless Warrior

Yep. Also I'm very tired because of how late it is so I don't want to be editing posts because I'll fall asleep trying to rework it no doubt crying

Friendly Dabbler

Fates Oblivion

s**t. I forgot about that one. xD Give me a few and I'll bust it out.

Friendly Dabbler

I never got the notification for that post! scream
Hey! Just a quick heads up about some changes for my character! It doesn't affect many people, and especially not right now, but Ria is now an ice fairy, who looks to be eleven years old.

PSA = done for the day haha

GaysbianBabe
yo, where is sebastian, I am kinda locked in here waiting for this meeting to start?

Dangerous Lunatic

Sorry I was waiting on a couple of people.
no its okay, so who are we waiting on ? Alex? but alex seems like hes not interested in showing up.

maybe we should start without him?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces