Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Dabbler

So the thing with White not letting people see her face is that it's a vow that she took when she came of age and really came into her abilities. It stems from the desire for people to listen to her message and see the beauty of her magic for what it is.

I want someone to catch an accidental look. Someone that's not even trying. xD

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
Neme-Goddess-of-Death
So the thing with White not letting people see her face is that it's a vow that she took when she came of age and really came into her abilities. It stems from the desire for people to listen to her message and see the beauty of her magic for what it is.

I want someone to catch an accidental look. Someone that's not even trying. xD

Dizzy could cause she wouldn't even care lol.

Friendly Dabbler

Fates Oblivion

Lol, despite how she tries, someone's bound to catch it eventually. I actually wouldn't mind seeing Dizzy's thoughts on the subject.

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
Neme-Goddess-of-Death
Fates Oblivion

Lol, despite how she tries, someone's bound to catch it eventually. I actually wouldn't mind seeing Dizzy's thoughts on the subject.

Is there anything special about her face I should be aware of or does she just simply like to keep it hidden?

Friendly Dabbler

Fates Oblivion
Is there anything special about her face I should be aware of or does she just simply like to keep it hidden?

Her eyes are super blue. Like reeeeeeeeeally blue, but a pale shade, really vibrant and a little on the ethereal side. Her favored plant is morning glory vines, for some reason it's her symbol. Think the flowers' coloring for her irises. Shes also pretty pale, given that she doesn't get any sun at all, so it's pretty shocking paired with her dark hair.

You know how some girls have resting b***h face syndrome? White is the total opposite. There's a certain sincerity to her thats pretty charming and a touch enthralling.

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
Neme-Goddess-of-Death
Fates Oblivion

Her eyes are super blue. Like reeeeeeeeeally blue, but a pale shade, really vibrant and a little on the ethereal side. Her favored plant is morning glory vines, for some reason it's her symbol. Think the flowers' coloring for her irises. Shes also pretty pale, given that she doesn't get any sun at all, so it's pretty shocking paired with her dark hair.

You know how some girls have resting b***h face syndrome? White is the total opposite. There's a certain sincerity to her thats pretty charming and a touch enthralling.

Ah good to know. Lucky for you Dizzy doesn't judge people on their appearance so it's not really going to bother her. Though the resting sincere face might urk her just a bit, as she doesn't much care for people who are or at least appear to be happy/nice all the time as she feels it's just a front.

And by the way, Dizzy totally has resting b**** face XD

Friendly Dabbler

Fates Oblivion

Ah good to know. Lucky for you Dizzy doesn't judge people on their appearance so it's not really going to bother her. Though the resting sincere face might urk her just a bit, as she doesn't much care for people who are or at least appear to be happy/nice all the time as she feels it's just a front.

Sincere doesn't always mean happy, it's exactly what's behind the vow for the hood. Unfortunately for her it's just as there in her voice. She's genuinely remained uncorrupted to this point. She's never so much as killed a roach. She cringes when other people do it even though roaches terrify her. XD Let it be as annoying as you want. She's a naturally nice person and it's disgusting.

Seasonal Leaf

12,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Falling For You 25
Neme-Goddess-of-Death
Fates Oblivion

Sincere doesn't always mean happy, it's exactly what's behind the vow for the hood. Unfortunately for her it's just as there in her voice. She's genuinely remained uncorrupted to this point. She's never so much as killed a roach. She cringes when other people do it even though roaches terrify her. XD Let it be as annoying as you want. She's a naturally nice person and it's disgusting.

Oh jeeze these two are like polar opposites XD This is ganna be hilarious.

Friendly Dabbler

Fates Oblivion

Yes it is. 3nodding

Droxanj's Waifu

Bloblike Blob

-flops down on the floor with her face in the carpet-
I didn't even write that much for my last Ahanu post, but I am pooped.
It's hard getting back into roleplaying after taking so much time off.
But hey, guess what....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Dabbler

GaysbianBabe

I know exactly how you feel. I've been on hiatus for nearly a year. I haven't even touched my book that I started writing last fall.

On a happier note guys, my roommate is an ordained shaman priest and he's performing his first gay marriage today! I'm so proud of him, and I'm really happy for the couple. (:

Aged Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
Neme-Goddess-of-Death
Fates Oblivion

Yes it is. 3nodding

And of course John will be stuck in the middle. Poor him crying

Friendly Dabbler

The Soulless Warrior
And of course John will be stuck in the middle. Poor him crying

Haha, I have a funny feeling John can handle it.

Also, White may or may not have a crush on John.

Solirria's Wife

Fashionable Ladykiller

11,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Howdy folks! ^.^ Its great to be rping on Gaia again!.. Though I'm a little rusty.. x.x

Friendly Dabbler

Madame Mizalona

Howdy yourself! Don't worry, I'm rusty too. This is me coming back from almost a year on hiatus. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff