21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Zygona
Zanethemayor
Zygona

Shocking!

I am actually from J-Corp but I mostly just lurk around the forums. lol I recognize a lot of people, but no one really knows me.

*coughcreepercough*

You do seem like a person who would be in J-Corp, not that's a bad thing since I'm the leader of the Bunny Ranger Fan club! xd

I know you are~
First noticed you at the event with the bunnies, before you made the jump to paws.

Oh! You do know me then! I'm glad as that makes me happy knowing that I've been making a difference out there!

Yeah, I'm a huge fan of the Bunny Rangers and I often claim to be the #1 fan of them, most because of all the things I have done, I think I can back it up pretty well! 3nodding

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Zanethemayor
Zygona
Zanethemayor
Zygona

Shocking!

I am actually from J-Corp but I mostly just lurk around the forums. lol I recognize a lot of people, but no one really knows me.

*coughcreepercough*

You do seem like a person who would be in J-Corp, not that's a bad thing since I'm the leader of the Bunny Ranger Fan club! xd

I know you are~
First noticed you at the event with the bunnies, before you made the jump to paws.

Oh! You do know me then! I'm glad as that makes me happy knowing that I've been making a difference out there!

Yeah, I'm a huge fan of the Bunny Rangers and I often claim to be the #1 fan of them, most because of all the things I have done, I think I can back it up pretty well! 3nodding

Indeed! I've seen a few hroomans that like the bunny rangers but none are quite as passionate as you are.

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Zygona

Indeed! I've seen a few hroomans that like the bunny rangers but none are quite as passionate as you are.

Thanks! I always try to show my love for them in anyway I can!

I also did get Haldus to post in one of my threads, I don't know if you've seen that! wink

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Zanethemayor
Zygona

I also did get Haldus to post in one of my threads, I don't know if you've seen that! wink

I did not see that, lol I can't watch everyone all the time XD

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Zygona
Zanethemayor
Zygona

I did not see that, lol I can't watch everyone all the time XD

It's alright here a link to it! 3nodding

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lake-kindred/the-bunny-rangers-fan-club-s-camp-of-rock-new-contest/t.97460911_151/

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Zanethemayor

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lake-kindred/the-bunny-rangers-fan-club-s-camp-of-rock-new-contest/t.97460911_151/
Oh my, how very exciting! X3

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Zygona
Zanethemayor

I know! I was so excited when it happened! biggrin

It's pretty rare to have an NPC appear on a thread like that! Although, I do know E-Corp was able to do it the past! wink

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Zanethemayor
Zygona
Zanethemayor

I know! I was so excited when it happened! biggrin

It's pretty rare to have an NPC appear on a thread like that! Although, I do know E-Corp was able to do it the past! wink

I miss when NPCs could just pop in and interact with users. I took part in the Zurg event and it was really nice to get to know them as more then just NPC's but as friends.

Its very depressing though to know they are gone and won't ever come back. *pouts*

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Zygona

I miss when NPCs could just pop in and interact with users. I took part in the Zurg event and it was really nice to get to know them as more then just NPC's but as friends.

Its very depressing though to know they are gone and won't ever come back. *pouts*

I know, I wish I could get to know some NPCs better which is the main reason why I'm here at NPCon for there may be a chance I can get to know NPCs better! Even if they're not the Bunny Rangers, I'll be happy if just about anyone made an appearance!

So who do you think will be coming?

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Zanethemayor
Zygona

I know, I wish I could get to know some NPCs better which is the main reason why I'm here at NPCon for there may be a chance I can get to know NPCs better! Even if they're not the Bunny Rangers, I'll be happy if just about anyone made an appearance!

So who do you think will be coming?

NPC wise? If anyone its going to be the staple ones that we see all the time. Would like to see Jack but its pretty rare for holiday NPCs to pop up outside of their given holidays, but its NPC con so who know *shrugs*

Tipsy Flatterer

ashlex_in_pearl
Ren Orenji Doragon
Guys.

Why do we still not have a link to the thing? emotion_donotwant
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wop. I didnt even notice that.
I can still make the thread if you want.
It's not like we are slammed with entries. sweatdrop

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Zygona

NPC wise? If anyone its going to be the staple ones that we see all the time. Would like to see Jack but its pretty rare for holiday NPCs to pop up outside of their given holidays, but its NPC con so who know *shrugs*

In ways anything could happen, if I had to guess it would most likely be Rufus and Diedrich or something similar to that but, who knows! Maybe there will be more than 2, maybe there will be someone we're not expecting! eek

I still do think we're going to get those 2 but, we don't quite know when they're going to be coming. confused

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Leaden D
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wop. I didnt even notice that.
I can still make the thread if you want.
It's not like we are slammed with entries. sweatdrop

True, but I feel like just in case anyone was interested in joining, they wouldn't know where to go with their entry. sweatdrop

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Zanethemayor
Zygona

In ways anything could happen, if I had to guess it would most likely be Rufus and Diedrich or something similar to that but, who knows! Maybe there will be more than 2, maybe there will be someone we're not expecting! eek

I still do think we're going to get those 2 but, we don't quite know when they're going to be coming. confused
We will see.

Tipsy Flatterer

Zanethemayor
Zygona
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I'm glad E-Corp can be a place where we can come together. Ahaha! *passes out clock eggs*
PS. I remember you, Zygona. I thought you were very popular. :3
We get EB outside of his events every once in a while and it's suuper exciting to see him.
E-Corp goes completely nuts! Haha.
I hope you guys get to see Jack. I assume he and Santa are more rare then most NPCs.

Chombi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wow. I've heard stuff like that run in the family. I've felt someone tapping on my shoulder once, but i was alone in my room with the door closed. That's the only thing close to stuff like that.
I do have a weird sense about how others are feeling without them telling me. Which is kind of cool, but its nothing like supernatural stuff.

Ren Orenji Doragon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Oh. is it still there? I didnt even check, Ill fix it in a sec.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff