Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spirited Wildcat

13,900 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Is Lake Kindred going to be a permanent feature of the site, or is it only temporary?

Werewolf

Lake Kindred is our promised Pet System, so yes, it's permanent.
What's temporary (until August 20) is the possibility to fight/obtain Lucky and Stagony, and the Kindred Wilds stage.

Spirited Wildcat

13,900 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Ok, thanks for answering my question. I hope I can get Lucky. I have one more question for the time being. My skill points were in sync with my Leafkit's ally points, but then I used my Pixicroak, and they were ahead of my Leafkit's ally points. I used a [Kindred] Ally Plus (50%) potion, but instead of giving my Leafkit two ally points like I expected, it gave my Leafkit 44 ally points and now my Leafkit's ally points are way ahead of my skill points. Is there any way I can get them in sync again?

Tiny Crimester

Siohban
Ok, thanks for answering my question. I hope I can Lucky. I have one more question for the time being. My skill points were in sync with my Leafkit's ally points, but then I used my Pixicroak, and they were ahead of my Leafkit's ally points. I used a [Kindred] Ally Plus (50%) potion, but instead of giving my Leafkit two ally points like I expected, it gave my Leafkit 44 ally points and now my Leafkit's ally points are way ahead of my skill points. Is there any way I can get them in sync again?
I suppose you could play around with potions and switch around your pets until to get them to sync again but it seems way too much trouble. Why would you bother?

Spirited Wildcat

13,900 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Because I like having my skill points in sync with my Leafkit's ally points.

Spirited Wildcat

13,900 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Does Leafkit have skills? If so, what level do they unlock at?

Spirited Wildcat

13,900 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Is there a difference in strength between regular attacks and magic attacks?

Spirited Wildcat

13,900 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Does anyone want a Pixicroak? I have four of them and I only need one. If you want one, just let me know and tell me what I have to do to trade.

Spirited Wildcat

13,900 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
What's the probability of getting an egg as a battle reward?

Sweet Bunny

I sent you a trade for one of your pixiecroaks <3 I only have my one kin, a cubdrop. I haven't gotten any others so far ): I would love to adopt a pixiecroak of yours! I sent you a trade for it already, no more work needed on your part!

Alien Abductee

Siohban
Is there a difference in strength between regular attacks and magic attacks?

Magic attacks are about 25% stronger than regular attacks. So yes, beam-spam your way to victory.

Anyway, I've gotten myself too many Echos. Can someone trade to me a Leafcat (ooo final evo is Leafeon thingie!) to trade once the eggs are unsoulbonded?

Spirited Wildcat

13,900 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
How long did it take you get a Stagony?

Adventuring Duck

This thread tells you which level your kin can get skills, and which skills they have. It also tells you which level drops which egg.
And I think magic attacks are usually stronger than regular attacks. I know the "skills" attack is the strongest and can even poison opponents.

Alien Abductee

cherry god mother
This thread tells you which level your kin can get skills, and which skills they have. It also tells you which level drops which egg.
And I think magic attacks are usually stronger than regular attacks. I know the "skills" attack is the strongest and can even poison opponents.

Correction. Skill attacks usually is weaker than magic attack but yes, they're stronger than normal attacks. Some Kin has lv2 skill that consumes much mp, hits even harder than regular magic PLUS imparts status ailments to those hit. Usually it appears as whitish ray of light, opposed to colored lights of normal magic.

Spirited Wildcat

13,900 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Mego Bunny
I sent you a trade for one of your pixiecroaks <3 I only have my one kin, a cubdrop. I haven't gotten any others so far ): I would love to adopt a pixiecroak of yours! I sent you a trade for it already, no more work needed on your part!

You're more then welcome to one, but I'm having trouble finding it in my Inventory, and when I search my Inventory, it tells me it's not found. Any ideas?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff