Welcome to Gaia! ::

my face is so chubby i think i could rlly benefit from contouring more than my usual blush+bronzer palette
i've been looking at maskcara's custom countouring palette but idk if i rlly want to dish out $42 for it

discuss
do u contour
do u want to contour

Versatile Receiver

get a cream concealer a shade or two lighter than your skin tone
and one a few shades darker

http://www.youtube.com

dani dead's Wife

Tipsy Streaker

round faces are the best faces tbh
Ya I switch between kat von d's shade light contour palette and using tarte bronzer to contour
I love it

Desirable Loiterer

I want to contour so bad but sometimes it just looks so ugly on people im afraid of that being me lol
I love makeup and all, but contouring on a daily basis, nuh uh... I don't know how people can do that rofl

Dapper Informer

i contour sometimes, when i'm feeling extra patient to actually take the time to do the work.
i just don't feel that i totally need it tho. i already have defined enough cheekbones and such.
and pro tip, some of these contour pallets are like $40, but there's some really good ones for beginners that start at like $5 on ebay.
Kat Von D has a good contour set. It's easy watch you tube videos

Unicorn

i bronze for everyday looks.... contouring is for special occasions only preferably @ night
it looks so heavy in natural daylight

Trash Garbage

i cba with contouring.
      i would probably benefit from it,
      but i am lazy.
      winged eyeliner is an arduous enough task for me as it is.

Mind-boggling Gekko

I don't even understand contouring; plus, it looks like too much work. I just put BB cream on my face and I'm good.

Gracious Lover

and megan is
round faces are the best faces tbh

Dapper Ladykiller

Ill do a really basic bronzing and highlighting before work, but contouring for reals takes way too long unless Im going out
if you have a darker bronzer than your usual bronzer and its matte, you could use that for your contour as opposed to spending another 40

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff