H0peh
Schnakey IV
H0peh
Looking for pure for art c:
Pm or post offers.
please be patient!
Thank you <3

Ultimate angelic halo and 100bil for djs

No thank you ^^ tho its a nice in value offer, i already have the halo @n@ and really just want pure.

well thank you for your time miss good luck biggrin

O.G. Noob

H0peh
Anthuknee
H0peh
Anthuknee
razz

I know that sig art.
dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

And I know that username exclaim

How have you been? ^^

I've been good. Pretty busy, but still try to find time for Gaia. Just came back from a hiatus not too long ago. Still getting used to the whole new system xp
How about yourself? It's been awhile since I've seen you

Territorial Husband

I love you boobie ~
Mwuah !!
heart
Ephreet
H0peh
Ephreet
She a fine boobie with all that bootie heart u heart

How can a boobie have a bootie? OnO;

Cause when you put yours together it makes a chest bootie v 3 v

How you gonna come at my anime cleav
User Image
Schnakey IV
H0peh
Schnakey IV
H0peh
Looking for pure for art c:
Pm or post offers.
please be patient!
Thank you <3

Ultimate angelic halo and 100bil for djs

No thank you ^^ tho its a nice in value offer, i already have the halo @n@ and really just want pure.

well thank you for your time miss good luck biggrin

Thank you!

Territorial Husband

H0peh
Ephreet
H0peh
Ephreet

User Image

Well I own them, I arouse them, and really well.. I can say what I want about them! You're mine! = u =
Anthuknee
H0peh
Anthuknee
H0peh
Anthuknee
razz

I know that sig art.
dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

And I know that username exclaim

How have you been? ^^

I've been good. Pretty busy, but still try to find time for Gaia. Just came back from a hiatus not too long ago. Still getting used to the whole new system xp
How about yourself? It's been awhile since I've seen you

Thats good! Keeping busy ^^ Glad to see you back around c: ! It feels like such a long time O_O

I wasn't really around much until last summer, Lots of blah things happened. Got out of my 4 year relationship, Parents passed away >.< Ended up going through a lot so I came back to gaia in hopes it would help keep my mind off things and it did for the most part!

Now trying to get back on track, planning to eventually move from NJ to family in GA and closer to my bf. ^^ and focus on being happy again. In doing so....gaia is becoming a less and less routine in my day xD prob will leave it again soon.

O.G. Noob

H0peh

Thats good! Keeping busy ^^ Glad to see you back around c: ! It feels like such a long time O_O

I wasn't really around much until last summer, Lots of blah things happened. Got out of my 4 year relationship, Parents passed away >.< Ended up going through a lot so I came back to gaia in hopes it would help keep my mind off things and it did for the most part!

Now trying to get back on track, planning to eventually move from NJ to family in GA and closer to my bf. ^^ and focus on being happy again. In doing so....gaia is becoming a less and less routine in my day xD prob will leave it again soon.

Ah damn, I'm sorry to hear that. ):
I'm glad you're doing better now and trying to get back on track. Just gotta keep your chin up and look forward. And I wish you the best of luck on that journey heart

And as for Gaia, I don't blame you xp
A lot has changed and it just doesn't seem appealing anymore. I'll probably take a hiatus soon and be back later pirate

Territorial Husband

I love you boobie ~
Mwuah !!
heart
Ephreet
H0peh
Ephreet
H0peh
Ephreet

User Image

Well I own them, I arouse them, and really well.. I can say what I want about them! You're mine! = u =

Someone needs to cool down~
User Image

But yes, I'm yours.
and I love you ^//^

Territorial Husband

H0peh
Ephreet
H0peh
Ephreet
H0peh
Ephreet

User Image

User Image

But yes, I'm yours.
and I love you ^//^

You better know!~
Anthuknee
H0peh

Ah damn, I'm sorry to hear that. ):
I'm glad you're doing better now and trying to get back on track. Just gotta keep your chin up and look forward. And I wish you the best of luck on that journey heart

And as for Gaia, I don't blame you xp
A lot has changed and it just doesn't seem appealing anymore. I'll probably take a hiatus soon and be back later pirate

Thank you ^^<333333

And yah....i just like pink things LOL. My weakness. I ended up selling my halo recently to get this tail and win auction. One of my fav artists had come back to gaia after like...5 years *_* so i had to snatch it.

And yeah your butt be leaving and coming back like a cruise ship xD off to see better things.
Ephreet
H0peh
Ephreet
H0peh
Ephreet

User Image

User Image

But yes, I'm yours.
and I love you ^//^

You better know!~

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Territorial Husband

H0peh
Ephreet
H0peh
Ephreet
H0peh
Ephreet

User Image

User Image

But yes, I'm yours.
and I love you ^//^

You better know!~

xoxoxoxoxoxo

x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x

music-ecstasy's Partner In Crime

Witty Shade

19,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Invisibility 100