• Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
puppylove713
My_Ashes
puppylove713
My_Ashes
puppylove713
My_Ashes
When do people actually start getting the eggs? I am only a lvl 4 but I am hopeful.
It is different for everybody. I got my first egg at level 1, but there are others who are level 11 and still don't have any. So I have heard anyway, but it still stands that it is random.

Ah okay thanks. I love your avi btw!
Not a problem. Good luck getting others. I would gladly give you some of my extras if I could. Too bad they didn't make that an option. Also, thank you. I literaly just threw this together using items I haven't touched in a very long time.

yeah I actually looked in the market place to see if you could buy/sell kin but... oh my gosh. I didnt realize they were in the gold shop, and SO expensive in the MP too!

Im trying to put together something camp-like... maybe. I have no idea. I like making themed avi's too much, but it's fun to concoct things with items you havent used in ages!
Yeah, it is fun to create things with items you haven't used in a long time. You can get kin in the gold shop? I didn't know that. I knew bout Cabochomp from the cash shop, but not if any in gold shops. They are too expensive for me in the marketplace...

I meant cash shop! Im sorry, no cash shop, you can buy egg... thingies, like RIGs. But for kins. If that makes sense. It makes me think they might keep the event longer because you can buy a 25 pack for like... 18 real dollars... which is SO much O.O
But yeah. No gold. Which is sad. I looked at the MP to see how much they were going for and I had to pick my jaw up off my keyboard!

Nine-tailed Otaku

17,265 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Get Dissed! 25
Elros Namasi
User Image
crying *tears of joy*
damn! That's amazing!!

LadyGrenadane's Senpai

Kin Master

42,500 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Full Selection 200
Emberxylic Len
SkyleNight
Emberxylic Len
SkyleNight
Emberxylic Len

Thank you~ heart
good luck on yours too!

Thank you too~ 3nodding Now, onto training~ xp

xD My kin is at 13 and it's so close. 4laugh

oh, my highest is only level 10 for now xd (my player is 13 though xp )

I used a couple ally potions since i had a few xD

Oh i see xd I recently used 3 of them too, 1 on my leafkit and 2 on my stagony 3nodding

Tipsy Junior

Hi I'm Marbles! heart
I made this account in 2015, but my original account was made in 2003.
I also like cats. 3nodding

Tipsy Junior

My current level is 4.

Tipsy Junior

I have one Aerling (the one I started with)

Tipsy Junior

My goal in the game is to have an assorted range of kin (hopefully including a Cabochomp and Stagony). My goal in GAIA is to acquire Astra: Afternoon City of Romance & Sublime Sparkleflies to make my avi look prettier. :3

Magical Kin

21,150 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Liliane2000

Pfff .ı do though! xD
*hugs back*
OMG You even have my same procrastination tendencies!! xDD

Hmmm, can't decide a favorite flavor, but I liiiiiike vanilla, strawberry, bubblegum, caramel, cookies... etc. I just hate the chocolate flavor,, makes me thirsty all the time C'x
Owww.. :'c

Oww noes! I wanted to paticipate in Dr.Singh's thingÅŸe.. but now i missed my chance.. ;v;
And no worries, these potions still got a long way to be used! xD

User Image

Haha oh no! Procrastination is one of my worst enemies D}:<

Oooohh you named my favorites too! X{DD I don't like Blue Bell's chocolate flavor 'cause it tastes somehow chalky and not really chocolate to me, but I enjoy chocolate in other ways in ice cream c}x

It doesn't hurt at least, just annoying and is a reminder for me to either de-stress or take a nap (which I tried going to sleep a little early yesterday!)

Oh It's all good! I completely misread the deadling as 11:59 PM instead of AM ( ; n ; ) So I kind of wasted most of my ally potions there...me and my lack of observation strike again... orz

Magical Kin

21,150 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
My_Ashes

User Image

Just wanted to say that you're super pretty and your sig is cute! Might it be a personal joke or something? X{D

Tipsy Junior

I've run into Lucky a lot since lvl 3, but (s)he wouldn't drop an egg crying

Magical Kin

21,150 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
acrid zombie

Can't quite remember
either penguin or so does it or both =3=

User Image

And there's no potion? Dang emotion_8c How long does it last?

Magical Kin

21,150 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
maymaylove

Oh yeah, it's really good! I only tried it once because they gave me the wrong thing but now I looovvveee it! heart
Yeah, I don't know. I just realized I've spent way more GC than I'd like to admit this month Dx

User Image

Well that's a happy accident! X{D Now that you've recommended it, I must try it sometime emotion_drool

Aww! Time to take a break? Though Gaia has been putting out a lot of good items and bundles ( o v o )
Keep your money! X{DD

Magical Kin

21,150 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
User Image

Thank you anon who send me the well-wishes and the gift! I woke up (unintentionally I promise) early but I will definitely take a nap sometime in the day to make up for the few hours! c}'x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff