Total Votes:[ 124 ]

Spirited Kin

B u n n y Z a n d e r
Your_Best_Disaster

My JiJi kitty just had little kittens about three weeks ago
I think if I found any of them dead I would lose my s**t
And possibly spiral into a deep depression
You poor thing.
I really hope that last little guy is a toughie!

I hope so too, i hate finding dead pets. isn't the first time i've found a pet dead (first being my cat after getting home from work....people were home and i'm the one who found him </3), but at least i didn't have to much attachment with them so it's a bit easier on me but at the same time tough cuz they're just babies.

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
JerXD
HououMinamino
JerXD
HououMinamino
JerXD

i might try and be a usercreated artist for those who get the ticket and wish to make a kin (i like to draw and better at creatures than i am with humanoids)

That would be really cool.

yea wonder if anyone has a ticket and is looking for artist now that i think about it

I'd love to win a ticket, but I don't have very good luck.

i don't buy gc so i could never get those tickets lol but i can sure draw for a person

I may have to get some due to the announcement. There may be a Kin-related item coming out at midnight (3 AM my time) tonight...

Invisible Master

8,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Haji Demon

My Echo screws me over a lot...There have been times when it missed the attack 4 times in a row!
And gets paralyzed or poison too easily, I had to ask for antidote potions in forum at one point sweatdrop

Heh. Wow. You have one unlucky Echo.
Mine has never been put to sleep or paralyzed. But he does get poisoned a lot.
I've even got him all the way up to level 11. <o>
That's awful though. You should name your Echo Unlucky. xL

Friendly Citizen

Liliane2000
JerXD

yea and looks like there will be new kins in the cash shop soon probably later tonight

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/a-strangely-timed-arrival-something-s-coming-to-la-victoire/t.97481183/

Just great... stare
and here i was hoping the shiny ones were not going to be GC exclusives... >:'c

Looks like the grunnies too are there... >->

are the shiny exclusive to gc thought they were just super rare drops?

cause the creatures in those shadows are not the ones from the game itself

Spirited Kin

Mystical Kitty Cat
Your_Best_Disaster
Mystical Kitty Cat
Your_Best_Disaster
Mystical Kitty Cat
Your_Best_Disaster

The baby chicks that just hatched a few days ago died sad
I'm down to one hatched baby now </3

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. Are they being kept nice & warm? I hope the last one makes it.

They are. I hope this one makes it, i'll be even more crushed if it dies </3

sad Its always rough to lose a pet, especially when they are little. *hugs*

They left too soon sad

:_; that's true... I hate Death, but its a part of life unfortunately.

unfortunately it is. r.i.p. babies </3

Friendly Citizen

Azalea Star
JerXD
Liliane2000
JerXD

mine is only level 9... been leveling my stagony so i had it sitting at home

Oww... Looks like we still have a waay 'till there... crying

yea and looks like there will be new kins in the cash shop soon probably later tonight

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/a-strangely-timed-arrival-something-s-coming-to-la-victoire/t.97481183/

If any of you guys have the pegacorn fluffs from April Fools a few years back, BlueAlaris said "We're making something for pegacorn fluff users" so hopefully that's another kin too.

yea that will be a new kin from what people have said i have a pegacorn fluff

Friendly Citizen

soren_alenko
JerXD
soren_alenko
JerXD
soren_alenko
JerXD

i farm the earlier areas with a lower leveled kin (for leveling mostly) to get potions seems like lake kindred is better about potions than kindred forest
True, true, but I'm starting to get impatient.

getting to impatient will just lower your chances probably ninja
Yeah, you're right. I'm gonna go grind so I can farm, and-LAVUH VULRGH STAGONY NAO!

i posted in your trade thread ^_^

good luck i am level grinding my cubdrop
Yay! Thank ye.

Best of luck.

if you want to offer on any of the items in my haves you can does not haft to be anything from the wants i posted

Pro Pirate

30,225 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Haji Demon
ShadeXD
gaia_gaiagold pirate gaia_gaiagold

Arrr...gots to go to work in an hour. :/

Should I level up me Lucky or farm for Stagony? I gots this whole event to find it's egg, but I procrastinate like ye wouldn't believe.

Have you evolved any yet?
IMO grind for lucky and when its on high enough of level, farm for Stag

gaia_gaiagold pirate gaia_gaiagold

None have evolved yet, no. But Leafkit is close t' level ten, so I might just get it there tonight; I think I gots enough time.

Handsome Shapeshifter

First post

I'm currently level 8, if the little progress star is telling me the truth XD

Lonely Fairy

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
Caelum Valeer
Haji Demon
Caelum Valeer
Haji Demon
Caelum Valeer
My current Kins in game are only my starter echo and lucky from getting to lvl 10 ive yet to actually get my own egg from any of the kin fights crying

You got to level 10 and havent got any eggs????? Daaaamn..I wish I could lend you mine

Yeah literally i have yet to get an egg. It's a sad sad world at my camp and lonely haha. I'm ure I'll get one eventually the question is just when. Thanks for the sentiment though I'm just hoping to get something soon.

I got extra Oppa-Saurus thing XD got another egg for him a couple of minutes ago..
I wish I could give it to you, cause he is a beast!! I started with echo too, and both echo and lucky suck at attacking ~_~ While that Dino can often easily kill kins on higher level than him

It would be extremely nice if we could trade them then i would do the same if ieventually get extra kins, We could give them to people that never get any kins much like myself. I agree though both lucky and echo suck at attacking so it's quite hard at this stage of the game for me to try and keep getting farther.

Atleast lucky offers great rewards!
I think they would allow the trading feature after the event is over.....hopefully

Snowy Fairy

23,440 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Distrustul Officer 50
Sera-love
Hello!

Hi! How are you doing?

Friendly Citizen

HououMinamino
JerXD
HououMinamino
JerXD
HououMinamino
JerXD

i might try and be a usercreated artist for those who get the ticket and wish to make a kin (i like to draw and better at creatures than i am with humanoids)

That would be really cool.

yea wonder if anyone has a ticket and is looking for artist now that i think about it

I'd love to win a ticket, but I don't have very good luck.

i don't buy gc so i could never get those tickets lol but i can sure draw for a person

I may have to get some due to the announcement. There may be a Kin-related item coming out at midnight (3 AM my time) tonight...

yea its kin related new kins created for the game for gc users...
i won't be able to get any -_-

Handsome Shapeshifter

First post
Second Post

I have a Leafkit... and that's it. XD I'll be getting Lucky at Level ten like everyone else though, so I look forward to that.

Caelum Valeer's Girlfriend

hello.

i love doing art i practically live and breathe art. i love watching anime and reading manga. i love dark themed things (obviously since my user name is demonwolfgirl666) i love hard rock and christian rock as well.

i joined gaia for the first time back in i think '06. but i re-joined 2013 due to forgetting my email and password XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff