Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Lunatic

31,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
They say: "Cabochomp will only be available for the duration of the event-- after that, this awesome Kin will vanish from La Victoire for good!"

My question is: If you buy a Cabochomp from the Cash Shop, is it an equipable item that you can keep or can you just use it in the game and it will disappear from your inventory at the end of the event? Because I do not want to shell out five dollars for an item that will just leave my inventory at the end of the summer.

Shameless Exhibitionist

The Lake Kindred game isn't just for the event, they're using this as a launching event for the game.

So any kindreds you catch/buy/etc. stay with your account as a playable item for the Lake Kindred game.

So you cant really equip it, but it stays in your inventory and you use it in the game. They just mean it's only here in the shop during the current event (which I believe lasts 30 days) and then leaves the shop, but you can still use it as a playable Kindred.
Voldemort is Sexy
The Lake Kindred game isn't just for the event, they're using this as a launching event for the game.

So any kindreds you catch/buy/etc. stay with your account as a playable item for the Lake Kindred game.

So you cant really equip it, but it stays in your inventory and you use it in the game. They just mean it's only here in the shop during the current event (which I believe lasts 30 days) and then leaves the shop, but you can still use it as a playable Kindred.
^ this

Also if you get it to level 10 you get rewarded a cabochomp equipable item. you can look at it here.

Omnipresent Lunatic

31,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
Voldemort is Sexy

So there is no point in wasting five dollars on one since it disappears at the end of the event.

viewtyjoe's Wife

Wrathful Healer

40,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Neko Majin C
Voldemort is Sexy

So there is no point in wasting five dollars on one since it disappears at the end of the event.

Actually, it only vanishes from the SHOP. If you use it in game is stays with you.

Shameless Exhibitionist

Rose Songstress
Neko Majin C
Voldemort is Sexy

Actually, it only vanishes from the SHOP. If you use it in game is stays with you.

What Rose said,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces