User Image

You won't believe it, Gaians! Lance just stopped by and dropped off another a new shipment of items from.... well, you'll never guess where. I'll give you a hint: It's from Camp Nimbus! Those precious little scamps down by Lake Kindred surely love me! They sent another huge care package full of nifty little knick knacks and doodads they've whipped up. Kids these days are truly a delight. First we'll check out what's new and then I'll give a quick reminder of the goodies we added yesterday!

User Image Large Kin Booster Pack gives Kin a large Skill Point Boost to help level up!

User Image Small Kin Booster Pack gives Kin a skill point boost to level up faster!

User Image Large Kindred Player Booster Pack gives your Player a large skill point boost to help level up!

User Image Large Kindred Player Booster Pack gives your Player a skill point boost to help level up!

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image With the new [Animal] Camping, Camping, [Animal] Lake Side, and Lake Side, you'll be whisked away to a summer wonderland of fun outdoor adventure. Just nab these nifty background items to bring any ensemble into a whole new realm of fun and frolicking. Remember to bring some bug spray, too!

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image Just for my Paws pals, I've stocked up on special event furs to celebrate the designs of our darling new Kin companions! Check out the adorable [Animal] Noctus Fur, [Animal] Cabochomp Fur, [Animal] Aerling Fur, [Animal] Ursadew Fur, or the cutetastic [Animal] Leafkit Fur to steal the style of your favorite Kin!

User Image

User Image Most thrillingly, I've received an extra special box containing the egg to a brand new La Victoire exclusive Kin! The mighty Cabochomp will only be available for the duration of the event-- after that, this awesome Kin will vanish from La Victoire for good!

Once you've partnered up with Cabochomp, you can fight together to level up and unlock amazingly gorgeous items and special exclusive new poses to make your fabulous fashions shine! Hurry over to La Victoire to get started. See you soon!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!