Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Friend

i'm actually a fairly healthy person, but my sweet tooth is the devil.

i've relapsed bad lately, and i mean bad.
i've had ice cream like every night this week.
tonight i put cookies n cream ice cream in a bowl with almond milk, cookie crisp and captain crunch.

maryjane has not played a part in my over-consumption of sugar.
that would be a nice excuse, but nah.

SAVE ME FROM MYSELF PLS ;_;

Tipsy Friend

Brian Kush Flowerchild
I was thinking to myself before I even read your last lil bit, "Dayum...i'd love to toke up and chow down on that one day."

It's just dangerous to keep it in the house. Cheat days are super duper, and a few squares of dark chocolate a day are all gucci but that is some real temptation to keep around.

see, if i wasn't currently stuck at home with my rents,
i would not even have the s**t in my house. but here i am.

cookies, cream cheese, ice cream, cereal...
******** save me.

Tipsy Friend

Brian Kush Flowerchild

Then you must become better than the food emotion_awesome

HOW BRIAN. HOW.
IT HAUNTS ME.

do you work out? make me work out.
i give you the remote control to my body. here you go. [:]
it's kind of a lego block.
i went grocery shopping high the other day and bought a lot of s**t
thank god for metabolic drugs holla

Slackheart's Honey Bun

Friendly Pal

14,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Super Tipsy 200

You can eat whatever you want and still lose weight.

If you enjoy working out, simply work off the calories
you've ingested. If you don't work out much, don't eat
a lot of ice cream. A cup is not going to hurt you at all.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Please Consider Donating User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. to my Most Recent Quest
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Ladykiller

If you're gonna eat ice cream, try actually measuring out a serving size as it says on the back of a container. Most ice creams only have a serving size of 1/4 to 1/2 cup.. really not a lot.

If nothing else it might make you realize exactly how much youre eating and how bad that is :<

Tipsy Friend

Zuska Darling
If you're gonna eat ice cream, try actually measuring out a serving size as it says on the back of a container. Most ice creams only have a serving size of 1/4 to 1/2 cup.. really not a lot.

If nothing else it might make you realize exactly how much youre eating and how bad that is :<

you right. i wish my hours at work were a little earlier so i could just walk my dog after and it not be 9:30 at night.

also, you're cute. and your snake is cute.
cutesiessss.

7,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ask your parents to get you mini icecream sandwiches or skinny-cows. They're like 100-150 calories each. I find that it reduces my temptation to scoop out a huge bowl of icecream and chow down. Or if that's not an option, find a smaller serving dish so you get just a scoop instead of a huge amount.

Dapper Ladykiller

Iykos
Zuska Darling

you right. i wish my hours at work were a little earlier so i could just walk my dog after and it not be 9:30 at night.

also, you're cute. and your snake is cute.
cutesiessss.

Dogs are the best excuse to be outside heart heart

Also heheghegh thanks ^^

I saw someone post about skinny-cows- those things are the bombbbb

Sparkly Strawberry

One thing that helped me stop eating all that...was finding out I'm lactose intolerant. crying
Now it's soy and rice milk products. They're more bland and healthier but I do miss regular milk and ice cream from time to time.

I had the same problem before when I lived with my guardians. They'd have candy, ice cream, all kinds of snacks and mostly boxed foods. It was really hard to limit myself and stop eating so poorly. At the end of the day, I'd feel so guilty and gross.

I agree about checking out the serving size and trying to cut down before trying to quit completely. Small snacks or less calorie ones like skinny cow sound like a good temporary option as well. It's all about moderation and self control. It won't happen over night and you may even have days where you forget to do better but it's all about the journey.

Remember that it's about how many calories you're burning, not just how many you take. It's always a bit of work but it'll help you feel better in the end.
Ice cream and sweets are my downfall as well. That's why I don't keep them in our house. But we live 2 blocks away from a Dairy Queen and I've been eating there a LOT lately. I just got my wisdom teeth out and all I could eat for a week was ice cream so I think that contributed to it.

Just do what I do and refuse to keep any sweets/ice cream/etc. in the house, which will hopefully limit your intake a little bit.

FrenchDimples's Husband

Diet... like anything else, it's all about moderation. You can still eat unhealthy food, as long as you don't go for that second bag of potato chips, or that 2nd bowl of ice cream, or that 4th Coca-Cola, etc. It's also best to space out unhealthy snacks/meals through out the day, so you're not consuming all of the bad stuff at one time. Now, does this mean you will have a bit more calories to burn off in the gym? Yes. However, as long as you eat small serving portions, it shouldn't impact your calories too bad and you'll continue to see results. Cheers, and good luck.
i buy dairy free ice cream brands like almond dream now instead of ben and jerrys.

(i have problems with binging so i cant always stop myself from eating a whole tub of ice cream. but a whole tub of almond dream is 800 calories as oppose to ben and jerrys which is a little more than 1200)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff