Welcome to Gaia! ::

what do you want to spend on this event?

cash 0.020304568527919 2.0% [ 4 ]
gold 0.20812182741117 20.8% [ 41 ]
time! 0.61421319796954 61.4% [ 121 ]
don't want to spend another second throwing away of the above! *leaves event 0.15736040609137 15.7% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 197 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Indulgent Reveler

32,275 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Threadmaster 200
changed the name of this thread. if you have a complaint about this thread or just want to chat. feel free to vent or post here!

also could someone vote <3 for me?

Anxious Exhibitionist

yeah, the lack of gold options is a huge bummer :/

Salty Glitch

wait what part of this event do you need to spend cash on?

Playful Phantom

I still can't figure out how to start. I got a battle but it won't let me go? So do I need gcash? Because no way will I be doing that!

Salty Glitch

Raven of the Darkened Sky
I still can't figure out how to start. I got a battle but it won't let me go? So do I need gcash? Because no way will I be doing that!
no, you don't need to spend any gc at all! i wonder why you're unable to battle though. try refreshing?

Playful Phantom

shiny ponkan
no, you don't need to spend any gc at all! i wonder why you're unable to battle though. try refreshing?

Phew! That had me worried. I've been gone a year, I was afraid the site changed! It took a few tries to get it to work, but I have it now. Thanks! biggrin

Versatile Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
shiny ponkan

Phew! That had me worried. I've been gone a year, I was afraid the site changed! It took a few tries to get it to work, but I have it now. Thanks! biggrin

The game doesn't work on some browsers. I have to play it in chrome for instance because safari won't let me click on things.

Amorous Strawberry

18,325 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I havent actually found any part of the game that requires me to pay gc.
Granted I'm not very far along.

Versatile Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
How exactly is this a cash only event??? I mean yeah there's the items you can get only though the cash shop... but I haven't had to use gaia cash once while playing the game.

Friendly Friend

i have safari... it works.

Shady Bro

39,375 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Where exactly do you need cash to play?

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100

Oh goodness! You must be very far then.
I'm level six on the second star of the second world and it hasn't asked me to pay a single cent, gc or gg!

How bad are the cash asks higher level up? I mean I was under the impression it was a free to play so far :/

User Image

Indulgent Reveler

32,275 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Threadmaster 200
they have formulas to make armor for your creature and the some the ingredients are only availabel with cash............

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
          Long live the reckless and the brave
                                                      I don't think I wanna be saved
                                                                                              My song has not been sung

Where's the cash?
    I usually just level up my pets so that they're never fighting another kin that's the same level as them. It's worked so far. I'm currently at level 7.

LongLiveUs

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces