Welcome to Gaia! ::

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

why the heck is every single pet i meet in the 25-35 lvls always get the first turn and always put me to either to sleep or paralyze me
how the hell am i supposed to play this lvl like this classified_fu

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
minghii
why the heck is every single pet i meet in the 25-35 lvls always get the first turn and always put me to either to sleep or paralyze me

I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Are they higher levels than you minghi? If they are, they get first shot. I don't know why, but it's what I've noticed. Thankfully I finally reached level 20 on my two highest kins so I don't have to worry about that until I move to the 5th stage. xD

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Blessed Treasure

SmallTownGuy
Elementis_Dragon
Is this event realy over on the 20th? seems like a lot of work was put into this game for it to be over after a month.
I don't think so. I think this game was intended as a replacement for MoGa. The hints on the splash page only seem to say that Lucky and Stagony will go away on the 20th, along with the Sycamorte plot, and possibly the 2nd (Wild) map.

I think a new 2nd map will appear then, along with more cash shop kins (the new Gaia must have cash shop items, after all). Some of the skills and items will be rebalanced. Eventually some of the other features people have been asking for will appear.

Sycamorte is going away on the 20th?

Blessed Treasure

kitsy~fox
Yeah, I was so focused on leveling up my Stagony, I was astonished when I read Phantom Stagony under my battle reward @_@ Such a super AWESOME surprise! heart

User Image

That is awesome! It dropped from a regular Stagony?

Snuggly Fox

22,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Hellraiser 500
Rupuzzled

Yes. I have my picture as well (can't link from dropbox unless I want to share a whole folder >.> )

If it was some kind of mistake they happened to be dropping within that hour, I made sure to take a screen because I wanted to keep it just in case.

Blessed Treasure

Saccharose
Rupuzzled

Yes. I have my picture as well (can't link from dropbox unless I want to share a whole folder >.> wink . If it was some kind of mistake they happened to be dropping within that hour, I made sure to take a screen because I wanted to keep it just in case.

ah so it was a glitch and stagony is not supposed to drop the phantom stagony egg?

Beloved Elder

Rupuzzled
The Sycamorte plot (about the missing camp counselors) is going away. Whether Sycamorte itself is also going away is anyone's guess (I think it's likely). The splash page only says "Available until August 20" and lists the Kindred Wilds environment (the only place you can currently encounter Sycamorte or several other kin), Lucky, and Stagony.

Snuggly Fox

22,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Hellraiser 500
Rupuzzled
Saccharose
Rupuzzled

Yes. I have my picture as well (can't link from dropbox unless I want to share a whole folder >.> wink . If it was some kind of mistake they happened to be dropping within that hour, I made sure to take a screen because I wanted to keep it just in case.

ah so it was a glitch and stagony is not supposed to drop the phantom stagony egg?

No idea. I posted about my Phantom drop. Then a couple hours later I checked the couple of pages before mine and someone else got Phantom from a regular Stagony too. Thing is when I did it I was already in the middle of a battle with a Stagony. The tab was just left open while I did other stuff. I came back and finished killing it and boom, Phantom.

Tbh I'd totally take a screen of me getting a regular Cubdrop, it is that annoying. I've received more alchemy items from it than random gold amounts cat_razz

oh, morning n.n

Retro Punk

Did you know that you can still use your kin even though you have it in the MP for sale ???

Blessed Treasure

SmallTownGuy
Rupuzzled
The Sycamorte plot (about the missing camp counselors) is going away. Whether Sycamorte itself is also going away is anyone's guess (I think it's likely). The splash page only says "Available until August 20" and lists the Kindred Wilds environment (the only place you can currently encounter Sycamorte or several other kin), Lucky, and Stagony.

I found lucky in the lake kindred section but I see what you mean, Kindred wilds is listed in the available until 8/20 section on the splash page.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Shrimp_Man
minghii

Are they higher levels than you minghi? If they are, they get first shot. I don't know why, but it's what I've noticed. Thankfully I finally reached level 20 on my two highest kins so I don't have to worry about that until I move to the 5th stage. xD

they are, but it's still weird since i get first shot sometimes and they immediatly terminate me by making me sleep or paralyzed. i thought they changed this for the stags at least, but no, every time i go inside, i sleep and die emotion_donotwant

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
minghii
Shrimp_Man
minghii

they are, but it's still weird since i get first shot sometimes and they immediatly terminate me by making me sleep or paralyzed. i thought they changed this for the stags at least, but no, every time i go inside, i sleep and die emotion_donotwant

That happens, it happens to me even when I'm the highest level for the 4th stage. It sucks. But it happens.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Shrimp_Man
minghii
Shrimp_Man
minghii

That happens, it happens to me even when I'm the highest level for the 4th stage. It sucks. But it happens.

i know. but i remember reading (in this thread, i think) that they took out the ability for stags to make you sleep?

i could be wrong, i mean, it might've been a thing once when everyone was really weak and just starting

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
minghii
Shrimp_Man
minghii
Shrimp_Man
minghii

i know. but i remember reading (in this thread, i think) that they took out the ability for stags to make you sleep?

i could be wrong, i mean, it might've been a thing once when everyone was really weak and just starting

*nods* As far as I know Stags don't have the ability to make you sleep, but it could be an ability they get at a higher level. I dunno.

Snuggly Fox

22,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Hellraiser 500
Shrimp_Man
minghii
Shrimp_Man
minghii
Shrimp_Man
minghii

*nods* As far as I know Stags don't have the ability to make you sleep, but it could be an ability they get at a higher level. I dunno.

Phantom Stagony has the Sleep skill. And I use it all the damn time biggrin .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff