Welcome to Gaia! ::

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
So is there any advantage with any particular kin or is it just get the one whose items you like best?

Punny Skeleton

Gentlemanly Swindler

Thank you for making this thread. cat_3nodding

User Image

aemperatrix's Sweetheart

Beloved Fairy

49,000 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
How do you get different colored pets? Like the pink Cubdrop line?

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Godstiel Rises
After seeing the other options...kinda regretting Echo. But Echo is still cool so I will stick to my guns.

Judging from playing two of them out of the four choices we're given....... Echo is more powerful than Leafkit. gonk

Sarkuvaria's Husbando

Friendly Friend

The Emerald Seed drop is a rig (I think), but it has a link when you open it. It says "To learn more about the imps, visit the Emerald Seed Page." And "Emerald Seed Page" is a link. But when I click on the link it gives me an error.

"General Error
No promotion was found by this name
"

Floppy Lop

25,250 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Paryllized
Skill Points Surprise Item Details image
User Image

Got a User Image Magnificent Seven from it.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

when can i evolve my leafkit? *pout*

Beloved Lover

So, I think I know the answer, but I want to be sure. If I kill a creature, and let's say it drops an egg, is it going to drop an egg of its own kind, or are they going to be random...I am assuming they would drop one of their own right?

Cinae's Senpai

Adorable Phantom

Gentlemanly Swindler

now to see if i can make someone give me a cabochomp ;-; stupid gc.............

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Paryllized
Paryllized
Skill Points Surprise Item Details image
User Image

Got a User Image Magnificent Seven from it.

That's awesome!! OUO

Sparkling Dragon

49,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
It'd be really useful if the mogas pokemons animated pets kins would drop lots of orbs...opening so many caches is tiresome sweatdrop

Timid Cat

35,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Winged 100
minghii
i really wonder how do we get all those human version of the items craftable in alchemy crying i want two of them so bad but human base had to be seperated into different stages emo

how do you get them? as items drops? i really hope theyre not hard to get. i really want cabo chomp and saplynx crying

I got the Leafkit head pet by hitting level 5 with the Leafkit kin. So the items on this event thread are unlocked by hitting the corresponding levels with the corresponding pet.

Now I just have to figure out just when can I evolve my Kit to pouncer...

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Sorairo-Sora Kazega
So, I think I know the answer, but I want to be sure. If I kill a creature, and let's say it drops an egg, is it going to drop an egg of its own kind, or are they going to be random...I am assuming they would drop one of their own right?

Yes, of its own kind. 3nodding

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Sorairo-Sora Kazega

Fairly certain it'll drop an egg of itself rather than it being a random creature.

When I beat Echo, I received an Echo egg.

Beloved Lover

Ok, thank you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas