Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Sagebomb

Seeds and pack have mostly been battle drops for me. But there have been about 4? other rigs I have won as leveling prizes so far (like radio havok)

From this event I dont know how many seeds I have opened, but I have opened 32 that failed, and have 23 unopened ones.

I do remember getting Radio Havok and a medley of other RIGs but I don't think there was a new RIG for every level because if there were, they certainly didn't show up in my inventory. o:
I want all the items from the Aerling line and Stagony but this game is such a grind and the chance of getting eggs is terrible...

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tall Dark and Snarky
Sagebomb

Seeds and pack have mostly been battle drops for me. But there have been about 4? other rigs I have won as leveling prizes so far (like radio havok)

From this event I dont know how many seeds I have opened, but I have opened 32 that failed, and have 23 unopened ones.

I do remember getting Radio Havok and a medley of other RIGs but I don't think there was a new RIG for every level because if there were, they certainly didn't show up in my inventory. o:

Nah theres been a mix, I guess I should test it again.

Though I have heard rumours of people not getting lucky at level 10, when they used a ally potion to level.

But I dont know if these are rumors of people who didnt check thier invo/refresh the page for the egg. Or actual non-grants.

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Sagebomb

Though I have heard rumours of people not getting lucky at level 10, when they used a ally potion to level.

But I dont know if these are rumors of people who didnt check thier invo/refresh the page for the egg. Or actual non-grants.

Were these rumours recent?
I know that there was a glitch where people weren't getting the levelling rewards if they used potions earlier during launch, but I believe that glitch was fixed later.
Don't quote me on that though; I'm not 100% sure.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tall Dark and Snarky
Sagebomb

Were these rumours recent?
I know that there was a glitch where people weren't getting the levelling rewards if they used potions earlier during launch, but I believe that glitch was fixed later.
Don't quote me on that though; I'm not 100% sure.

As I implied I dont know much about it myself, so dunno. I guess I need to experiment more myself whilst watching the bug thread.

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Sagebomb

As I implied I dont know much about it myself, so dunno. I guess I need to experiment more myself whilst watching the bug thread.

Hopefully it's something that gets fixed.
:'o(
It'd suck if people weren't getting their prizes for using potions/

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tall Dark and Snarky
Sagebomb

Hopefully it's something that gets fixed.
It'd suck if people weren't getting their prizes for using potions/

True, eh it could just be my luck that Im a oddball exception. I will do a invo2invo comparason again next time to see.

Lavish Spirit

Thanks for the guide =D

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Sagebomb

True, eh it could just be my luck that Im a oddball exception. I will do a invo2invo comparason again next time to see.

If something does see to be wrong, you could always file a ticket and they would likely provide you with the grants for the glitches.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tall Dark and Snarky
Sagebomb

If something does see to be wrong, you could always file a ticket and they would likely provide you with the grants for the glitches.

I posted it in the bug thread. Im not overly worried. I just like getting stuff. And since its a between level (aka not a level ending in 5 or 10) Im sure it wasnt a biggie.

Blessed Treasure

My Leafkit is level 5 and I did not receive Companion Item (Grants at level 5)

Is it a Random item drop?

Elfin Giver

23,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
This guide has been so helpful! heart

High-functioning Fatcat

Can anyone tell me what "[KINDRED] Refresh" is for? ._.

High-functioning Fatcat

Rupuzzled

Did you checked your invo? Because I didn't get any message, it just appeared in my invo.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Khatha
Rupuzzled

Did you checked your invo? Because I didn't get any message, it just appeared in my invo.

I also did not get a message but got my grant. I am guessing there are a few items in the programming that wasn't in before the release of the game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff