Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Would you join the VIP club of this thread? You get amazing discounts!

YES! Obviously! 0.42574257425743 42.6% [ 43 ]
Only if there will be more Club Only bundles 0.12871287128713 12.9% [ 13 ]
Only if there will be Club Only games and giveaways 0.059405940594059 5.9% [ 6 ]
Maybe in the future 0.15841584158416 15.8% [ 16 ]
I doubt it 0.069306930693069 6.9% [ 7 ]
No 0.15841584158416 15.8% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 101 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 165 166 167 > >> >>> »|

Supreme Winner

17,990 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

JOIN THE VIP CLUB NOW, AND GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS! CLICK HERE!!!

SPECIAL DEALS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE POST!

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE THREAD TO KEEP UP WITH UPDATES!

Hey guys,

So, I am doing a major sale here to give you a chance to buy my inventory for the cheapest prices you can find.

How does it work? See an item you like? Quote me with the item's name and the price offer. I will be looking at graphs and whatnot, but I will be very considerate about your offers and will accept cheap offers for most items as well (lowballing is less tolerated).

What not to do?
Don't beg, spam or be disrespectful towards other customers.
Don't send me PMs about price offers. That's why quoting was invented - I will be reading everything and will reply to everything.
I do accept item for item trades, but it will be a tougher bargain because I am picky.
My goal is to sell everything is fast as possible! So first come - first served.

Last Updated: -

Due to constant changes in my inventory and multiply requests for item names, I enabled ghosting and my code (for avatar builder) is: 14876089

Here are the items on sale:

Pictures coming soon!

Buy 10+ items, get a surprise random item for free!

I do make special discounts to accounts which are less than 3 months old on Gaia - You will have to quote me or PM me with the proof that your account is less than 3 months old.

I do build and sell outfits.

I sell Loyal's Bazaar's items for half price. This DOES NOT include limited edition or exclusive items! I sell only what is currently in the store.

SPECIAL DEALS

Please stay updated for rate changes due to marketplace prices.
If you wish to purchase a special deal, please PM me or quote me with the bundle name.

Weekly Bundles

Coming Soon

Permanent Grab Bags
*Random items from inventory

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Luxurious Surprise' Grab Bag (contains 5 random items*, each between 1 - 5 bil in price range) = 15 bil!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Cheap Surprise' Grab Bag (contains 5 random items*, each between 600 mil - 1 bil in price range) = 4 bil!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Junk Yard' Grab Bag (contains 5 random items*, each between 100 - 500 mil in price range) = 1.5 bil!

More to come if demand will show!

Sold Deals:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Reaching the Sky' bundle (contains Light Red Heavenly Wings, Wings of Darkness, Bloodied Asmodeus' Wings, Forbidden Neo Angel's Thesis, Noble Plumage, Opulent Plumage, Astra: Orange Mini Angel Wings, Astra: Devilish Demonic Hipwings, Astra: Mini Dark Red Flapping Devil Wings and Astra: Mini Burned Fire Flapping Devil Wings) = 6 bil! - SOLD!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Wizard Shop' Bundle (contains The Magician, Black Magus, Alena's Purity, Guertera's Witch x 2, Akademeia Blue, Mercurial Woe and Good Witch) = 5.5 bil! - SOLD!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spots Bundle (contains Mooligan, Again Mooligan and Mooliganigan) = 5 bil! - SOLD!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Knights of the Round Table' Bundle (contains Princely Romance, Royal Romance, Righteous Musketeer, Veridical Musketeer, Commander Knightingale, Royal Knightingale, Charged Knight x 3, Seraph's Stalwart Commitment, Eventide Condottiere and Dimmet Legionnaire) = 9 bil! - SOLD!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Wolf Brother' Bundle (contains Astra: Swishing Black and White Fox Tail, Astra: Swishing Arctic Wolf Tail, The Coyote Buddies, Blight the Undead, Nochi the Black Wolf, Gray Werewolf, Putin, Frankie's Dark Hair, Midnight Moon Mood Bubble, Ebon Jackalbeast and Ivory Jackalbeast) = 19.5 bil! - SOLD!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Starter Kit for Royalty' Bundle (contains Lil Sultana, Jaydis the White Queen, Starlit Bride, Romantic Knight Aphrodite, Princess Melody, Amethyst Diamond, Prince of Purple Roses, Princess of my Heart, Northern Sleet and Onyx Silver Princess Tiara) = 9 bil! - SOLD!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Day at the Carnival' Bundle (contains The Berserk Hatter, The Loony Hatter, Selected Heiress, Favored Heiress, Onyx and Ivory Trapeze, Heartburn, Silver Borealis Crown, Mystix Dance, Sealy March, Sloth March and Hanbaga March) = 12 bil! - SOLD!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Lucky 3!' Bundle (contains Three Little Munchkins, Three Little Rascals, Little Sous Spirits and Labunee) = 2 bil! - SOLD!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Power from Within' Bundle (contains Coldhearted Caster, Bewitching Coldhearted Caster, Arcane Power, Warden of Hell, Haunting Fiery Cat, Unholy Exorcist, Cheerful Conjuror, Scorch Scarf, Wicked Circle, Mystic Circle, Unhallowed Circle and Fiendish Circle) = 13.5 bil! - SOLD!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Feeling Creative' Bundle (contains Forest Brushstroke, Monochrome Brushstroke, Marquis de Marquee, Street Painter's Desire, Artistic Freedom, Rouge Dame de Demoiselles, Rouge Pascal l'artiste, Artist Application, Rainbow Pathway, Euphoric Messiah's Tresses, Glowing Underground Heart, Vandal Heart and Pale Self Portrait) = 42 bil! - SOLD!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Obedient Osprey x 5 = 2.5 bil! OR Obliging Osprey x 6 = 3 bil!
You buy both? 5 bil! - SOLD!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'When Cherries Bloom' Bundle (contains Tranquil Sayuri, Unstable Sayuri, Vanishing Revenant, Dying Revenant, Xiaolong Bao Bao, Serene Belle, Acquisitive Crane Empress, Mystical Divine Dragon's Tresses, Glittering Vivid Lisa Hair, Smiling Lips and Undereye Eyeshadow) = 20 bil! - SOLD!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Melody of Snow' Bundle (contains Astra: Hydrangea Breeze, Kuri's Luscious Cool Curls, Cool Time Guardian, Cool Bambi Hair, Light Blue Soft 'n' Fuzzy Coat, Splashy Taffy, Wind Halo, Flowing Lucid Dreams, Healer Lorraine, Flora's Gift, Snow Animals, Frosty Kisses, Arctic Crest, Yafehiel's Blessing, Princess of Dreams, Classilke and Angelic Neck Scarf) = 12.5 bil! - SOLD!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'I am CATniss' Bundle (contains Cookie Boots x 2, Balgeary, Tutu the Flying Fat Cat, Valiant the Exotic Shorthair Cat, Duke x 2, Apurro, BuBu Kitty Plushie, Butter the Kitten, Angel the Cat, Macho the Exotic Shorthair Cat, Dolce x 2, Haunting Rouge Cat, Bionic Sensory, Prince of Fennecs, Babette, SDPlus #228 Colonel Praline Pepperpot, Astra: Inconstant Mask and Astra: Soft Twitching White Tipped Cat Ears) = 9.5 bil! - SOLD!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Ancient Adventure' Bundle (contains Charon's Vessel, Putin, Intellegent Private Forces, Black Maggie, Conqueror of the World, Very Protective Fantasy Armor x 2, Galahad Of Templar x 2, Balthasar the Bloody, Fremere's Warden, Warrior of the North, Flexing Arms Hairy and SDPlus #447 Triton) = 11 bil!
- SOLD!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Lost Dynasty' Bundle (contains Ultimate Drumming Enthusiast, Light Fabled Fox's Locks, Premium Heart Light Locks, String Ensemble, Fabulous Fille, Noodle Fashion, Afternoon Lotus, Princess of Swords, Zoku Inari's Beads, Qi Harayama and Swirly Naruto) = 4 bil! - SOLD!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Mad T Party' Bundle (contains Punk's Risque Angel Bangs, Warm Violinist's Soft Wavy Locks, Light Adrian Hair, Cool Kaden Hair, À la Honey, Haigha's Binding, The Nonsensical Hatter, Minty Kisses, Tweed Twee, Monsieur Macaron, Maker of Pies, Giovane Maccarone, Tapioca Cocoa, American Roast Coffee, Sleepy Time, Tea Breeze, Simmering Regret and Thimble's Tea Party) = 7.5 bil! - SOLD!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'It's getting Chilly' Bundle (contains Storm King, Ornate Snowflake, Ice Tiara, King of Life, Cyanopsia Cervidae, Empress Chimes Reprise, Counterfeit Inamorata, Sorrow's Preamble, Charming Blake's Asymmetrical Hair, Cool Abracadabra Pon Puffs, Sterling Starlight Locks and Astute Nessie Face) = 13 bil! - SOLD!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Royal Hier' Bundle (contains Astra: Black Winking Heroic Eyes, Fashionable Evander's Style, Prince of Hearts, Cardinal Crowned Ranks, Ardent Fencer, Dreadful Baron, Li Bello Forma, Prince with a Flickered Heart, Suave Suitor, Plum Baronet, Prince of Pure Roses and Prince of Red Roses) = 17 bil! - SOLD!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Order of Wings' Bundle (contains Raphael's Bloody Wings, Shiva's Wings, Freya's Crimison and Ebony Wings, Freya's Crimson Wings, Freya's Topaz and Onyx Wings, Freya's Cream Wings, Freya's Fallen Wings, Paul's Wings, Temeluchus's Wings, Astra: White Angelic Hipwings, Astra: Angelic Hipwings, Astra: Angelic Headwings, Astra: White Angelic Headwings, Astra: Celestial Portal Ascending Wings, Mini Diedrich Angel Wings, Sugary Wings, Entranced Dealer, Obstinatus Prince of Lalune and a Mysterious Random Winged Animal) = 45 bil! - SOLD!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Magic in the Air' Bundle (contains Astra: Sweet Falling Stars, Astra: Lavender Glowing Moon, Astra: Lavender Glowing Forehead Diamond, Cool Jill's Braids, Deumos' Bewitching Locks, Warm Chaste Child's Ghastly Hair, Forest Overseer, Celestial Combatant, Celestial Mercenary, Angelique, Illuminating Magic, Lustrous Magic, Shroud of Rime, Dove's Remedy and Lovely Solar Mage) = 13 bil! - SOLD!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Reaper Creeper' Bundle (contains Antipathy, The Angelic Little Reaper, Legend of Scathach, Bloody Kumiho's Sister, Malevolent Summon, Innocent Thrall, Ruined Souls, Amethyst Scythe, Midnight Scythe, Hazel Scythe x 2, Dullahan's Verge and Dullahan's Strident) = 9 bil! - SOLD!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Ambitious Knight' Bundle (contains Matriarch Knightingale, Contessa Knightingale, Regal Knightingale, Sir Knightingale, Royal Knightingale, Adelpha's Calculation, Adelpha's Intention, Zip Limit, Cream Knight Lancer, Open-world Wanderer, Lilac Heart, Black Ice Weaponry x 2 and Rose Throne) = 6 bil! - SOLD!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Demonic Seduction' Bundle (contains Elegant Demonique, Demonique, Chauntelle's Charm, Bright Bloodied Black Devil Tail, Sinuous Ink, Mare of Fear, Nightmare Horror, Child of Gevaudan, Playful Succubus, Queen's Emissary and Queen's Advisor x 2) = 20 bil! - SOLD!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Delicate Seduction' Bundle (contains Astra: Peach Back Bow, Astra: White Fluttering Back Bow, La Belle Chanteuse, La Belle Rouge, La Belle d'Opera, Rosamund's Revenge x 2, Rosamund's Redemption x 2, Prominent Victorian, Opulent Victorian, Soprano Prima x 2, Soprano Assoluta, Cool Madelyne Hair, Ombre Antoine Cool Curls and Cherished Gaze) = 20 bil! - SOLD!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Walk in the Parade' Bundle (contains Otter March, President March, Sheepy March, Feretto March x 2, Queen of the Skies Cool Pigtails, Extravagant Elegant Chouchou Curls, Daydreamer Alyx's Hair, October Birthstone Streaks, Loli Pop, Cinnamon Loli Pop, Endearing Petit Lapin, Cupcake Dearest, Rosa Riding Hood, Priss Sea x 2, Toxic Sea and Honeyed Sugarsuite) = 22 bil!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Tale of Tails and Horns' Bundle (contains Vivid Tousled Curls, Dark Kricket Hair, Dark Diamond Princess's Twintails, Vibrant Vegan Vampire Hair, Natural Vegan Vampire Hair, Astra: Whipping Black Devil Tail, Astra: Whipping Dark Purple Devil Tail, Orange and Black Striped Horns of the Demon, Purple and Black Striped Horns of the Demon, White and Black Striped Horns of the Demon, Red and Green Striped Horns of the Demon, Bloody White Long Horns of the Demon x 3, Red and Black Striped Devil Tail, Orange and Black Striped Devil Tail, Purple and Black Striped Devil Tail and White and Black Striped Devil Tail) = 23.5 bil!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'My First Winter' Bundle (contains Astra: Snowy Winter, Beyond Periwinkle, Beyond Rose, Beyond Blush, Frosty Winter Loppie x 3, Cool Winter Loppie x 2, Goldie Winter Loppie x 2, Sweet Petit Lapin, Saccharine Sugarflake, Sugarflake x 2, Rose Frosting x 2 and Special Snowflake) = 4.5 bil!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Fluttering Wings' Mega Bundle (contains Astra: Lavender Faerie Wings, Astra: Mini Pink Flapping Angel Wings, Astra: Angelic Headwings, Astra: Polar Mini Angel Wings, Dark Fairy Lumi x 2, Flightful Daze, Disdainful Gatekeeper, Raphael's Cold Wings, Raphael's Black Bloody Wings x 2, Raphael's Bloody Wings x 2, Asmodeus' Pink Wings, Pink Heavenly Wings, Quinta's Wings, Freya's Crimison and Ebony Wings x 2, Zophiel's Dark Bloody Wings x 2, Tennin's Wings x 2, Kerubiel's Bloody Wings x 2, Freya's Cream Wings, Freya's Topaz and Onyx Wings x 2 and Freya's Crimson Wings x 2) = 14 bil!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Fairy-Tails' Bundle (contains Astra: Swishing Soft Pink Wolf Tail, Astra: Swishing Deep Rose Wolf Tail, Astra: Swishing Pink and White Fox Tail, Astra: Whipping Dark Purple Devil Tail x 2, Astra: Whipping Lavender Devil Tail, Astra: Whipping Light Pink Devil Tail, Astra: Whipping Orange Devil Tail, Astra: Whipping Bright Blue Devil Tail x 2, Astra: Waving Momoko Cat Tail, Astra: Waving Cobalt Cat Tail, Fallen Demon, White and Black Striped Devil Tail, Disconnected Demoness x 2, Persecuted Halfbreed Analise x 2 and Persecuted Halfbreed Adeline x 2) = 4.5 bil!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Wings Galor' Bundle (contains Astra: Ethereal Sunset Wings, Astra: Ethereal Rainbow Wings, Astra: Clockwork Wings, Astra: Summer Leaf Wings x 2, Astra: Blood Torn Wings, Astra: Cream Faerie Wings, Astra: White Angelic Headwings, Astra: Angelic Headwings, Astra: Black Angelic Hipwings, Astra: Golden Angelic Hipwings, Astra: Angelic Hipwings x 2, Astra: White Angelic Hipwings, Astra: Red Angelic Hipwings, Astra: Mini White Flapping Angel Wings, Astra: Mini Cream Flapping Devil Wings x 3, Astra: Mini White Flapping Devil Wings, Astra: Mini Dusty Rose Flapping Devil Wings, Astra: Dark Purple Mini Angel Wings, Astra: Devilish Mini Nitemare Wings, Astra: Pink and White Demonic Angel Mini Wings x 2, Hime's Fall x 2, Candy Angel's Fall, Jatayu's Fall, Crusader's Fall, Duodecimia's Wings, Quindecimia's Wings, Freya's Topaz and Onyx Wings, Raphael's Black Bloody Wings and Heavenly Wings) = 4 bil!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Fantastic Beasts and where to find them' Mega Bundle (contains Astra: Pumpkin the Bat, Astra: Snowflake the Bat, Astra: Echo the Bat, Astra: Chutoro the Seal, Astra: Rodeo the Young Coyote, Astra: Olly the Otter, York and Lancaster Rose, Thistle and Tudor Rose Void, Jelly and Jam the Jellyfish, Blueberry and Peachy the Jellyfish, Storm the Bison, Cloud the Bison, Shade the Baby Dragon, Ikki the Kitsune, Pora Ice, Onei the Dark Unicorn, Lisa the Baby Alpaca, Charade White, Squill the Quail, Doyle the Beagle, Yummy Nummy Gummy Bears, Love Fox x 2, Corn the Squirrel x 2, Purpura the Crocotta Pup, Midnight Violeztin, Ivory Violeztin x 2, Thea the Unicorn, Jessi the Ferret x 2, Kyoku the Melodious Singer, Patches, Nomy the Snail, Lobo the Gray Wolf x 2, Dumpling the Bear x 2, Angel the Cat x 2, Sly the Pink Fox x 2, Tunnu the Bear, Jag the Moga, Lon Lon The Bunny, Mochitsuki the Moon Rabbit, Aden and Eves, The Woodland Fawns, Cappuccino the Netherland Dwarf Rabbit, Frosting the Angora Rabbit, Leafkit Cocoa the Lop Eared Rabbit x 2) = 11 bil!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'I Believe in Magic' Bundle (contains Astra: Purple Sparkle, Astra: Red Sparkle, Astra: Cyan Sparkle, Astra: Green Sparkle, Cool Hyde's Redemption Hair, Light Mad Witch's Twisted Braids, Royal Magi Royaux, Noble Prince of Solair, Sprouting Mana Seed x 3, Illuminating Magic, Frost Fire Miser x 3, Necromancer School x 2, Black Mage Apprentice and Backalley Mage) = 7.4 bil!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Sweet like Candy' Bundle (contains Cinnamon Godina, Plumberry Godina, Melon Cream Godina, Grape Godina, Dark Choco Cherry Godina, Lala Lolly x 2, Pumpkin Lala Lolly, Rosepetal Roll Cake, Sakura Petal Roll Cake, Pistachio Macaron, Cupcake Dearest x 2, Bifrost Crown and Strawberry Cream Mood Bubble) = 2 bil!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Heaven Above' Bundle (contains Astra: Ethereal Arc, Astra: Mini Opalescent Flapping Angel Wings, Astra: Merry Opal Halo, Astra: Mist Luminous Butterflies, Angelic Crystalline Frost Halo, Angelic Sapphire Halo, Angelic Tourmaline Halo, Freya's Crimison and Ebony Wings x 2, Freya's Cool Wings, Orifiel's Wings x 2, Kerubiel's Wings, Freya's Crimson Wings x 2, Freya's Topaz and Onyx Wings x 2 and Freya's Cream Wings x 2) = 1.5 bil!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Hell Below' Bundle (contains Astra: Horns of the Bloody Pact, Deumos' Bewitching Locks, Light Wicked Godmother's Locks, Cool Rude Remembrance's Hair, Bloodied Asmodeus' Wings, HoC: Succubus Zivva, Wintry Legion x 2, Vehement Legion, Frigid Legion, Demon Side Cyans and Dragon Fire Long Horns of the Demon) = 3.5 bil!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Perfect Study' Bundle (contains Astra: Hot Caffe Macchiato, Warm Mature Protagonist's Style, British Boyfriends ~Midnight~, Victorian Boyfriends, Adolescent Professor, Casual Winter, Fall 2014 Men's Collection, Dark Chocolate, Cookies x Creme, Winsome Schoolboy, Endearing Schoolboy and Delightful Schoolboy) = 9.5 bil!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Weather Cast' Astra Bundle (contains Astra: Reverse Cruising Cumulus, Astra: Evening Cruising Cumulus, Astra: Rosy Cruising Cumulus, Astra: Floating in Space, Astra: Wintry Park, Astra: Xmas 2k13 Filigree Flurry, Astra: Cosmic Falling Stars, Astra: Autumn Waltz and Astra: Spring Shower) = 1.9 bil!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Summoning' Astra Bundle (contains Astra: Holy Sparkleflies, Astra: Sacred Sparkleflies, Astra: Transcendent Sparkleflies, Astra: Mystical Sparkleflies, Astra: Red Sparkle, Astra: Silver Crown of Sparkles, Astra: Magenta Crown of Sparkles, Astra: Energized Energy Ball, Astra: Blue Glowing Heart, Astra: Red Glowing Star, Astra: Blue Glowing Star, Astra: Lavender Glowing Moon, Astra: White Glowing Forehead Circle and Astra: Spell Book Vol.1) = 3.8 bil!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Weapon 101' bundle (contains Foe x Foe, Cool Stolen Memories Spiky Hair, Cool Great Cyclone's Fur, Warm Great Cyclone's Fur, George's Pipe x 2, Icy Scythe, Future Assassin, Formidable Instruments, Flintlock Gunblade, Son of Thieves, Summon of the Fire Spirit, Lightning Lash, Piercing Rose Rapier and Ancient Naginata) = 3.8 bil!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Deliciously Sweet' bundle (contains Astra: Warm Blueberry Pie, Astra: Cookie Tumble, Raisin Ribbon Candy, Strawberry Ribbon Candy, Comet Candy x 2, Princess of Cakes, My Cherry Bubblegum Heart, Monsieur Macaron, Adorable Triplet, Cupcake Fluff, Pumpkin Lala Lolly and Blueberry Pie Mood Bubble) = 2 bil!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Demonic Style' bundle (contains Astra: Cosmic Falling Stars, Astra: Dark Glowing Scarlet Breeze, Astra: Mini Black Flapping Devil Wings, Astra: Devilish Mini Nitemare Wings, Astra: Horns of Midnight Fire, Astra: Whipping Navy Devil Tail, Astra: Horns of an Inverted Sky, Astra: Whipping Light Pink Devil Tail, Toxic Black Devil Tail, Bloody White Long Horns of the Demon, Dragon Fire Long Horns of the Demon and Pahn's Horns) = 1.4 bil!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Dreaming of Feathers' bundle (contains Astra: Mini Pink Flapping Angel Wings, Gabriel's Wings, Cherubim's Wings, Cherubim's Navy Wings, Cherubim's Cream Wings, Cherubim's Lilac Wings, Candy Angel's Fall, Credo's Fall, Hime's Fall, Adam's Fall from Grace, Freya's Cream Wings x 2, Jophiel's Wings, Zophiel's Dark Bloody Wings, Temeluchus's Wings, Raphael's Wings (Dark Brown), Raphael's Bloody Wings, Octavia's Wings x 2, Secunda's Wings, Prima's Wings, Sexta's Wings and Quarta's Wings) = 7.6 bil!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Lady Troubles' bundle (contains Strawberry Cream Godina, Blueberry Godina, Dark Chocolate Godina, Dark Cranberry Godina, La Belle Rouge x 2, La Belle d'Opera, Penelope's Lace, Juno's Golden Lace, Venus' Lace, Ceres' Lace, Juno's Topaz Lace x 3 and Hestia's Lace) = 1.7 bil!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'When Angels and Demons meet' bundle (contains Nitemare Headband, Pahn's Horns, Lowered Horns, Dragon Fire Long Horns of the Demon, Burn Devil Horns, Mini Dark Red Nitemare Wings, Fallen Demon, Apollyon's Wings, Selaphiel's Wings, O'holy Wish, Septima's Halo, Sexta's Halo, Prima's Halo x 2, Secunda's Halo x 2, Quinta's Halo x 2, Octavia's Halo and Tertia's Halo) = 2.5 bil!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Stealthy Hunters' bundle (contains Astra: Soft Twitching Dark Brown Tiger Ears, Astra: Soft Twitching White Tiger Ears, Astra: Swishing Brown Wolf Tail, Astra: Swishing Orange Fox Tail, Big Game Trophy, Celaeno, Thief of the Forest, Thief of the Forest, Outlaw of the Forest, Rare Trick or Meat, Keen Bandit, Steamgear Bandit, Vexed Lost Boy and Wrathful Lost Boy) = 1.4 bil!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Arctic Transformation' bundle (contains Cool Perky Trainee's Cute Locks, Flower Girl's Cool Locks, Spirited Sprite, Exquisite Yarn, Cozy Yarn, Memorable Snowflake x 2, Polar Bear Paraplush, Arctic Crest, Yafehiel's Blessing, Wintry Regalia and Frosty Gust) = 3.4 bil!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Fantanimals' Bundle (contains Astra: Thea the Unicorn, Astra: Teddy the Cuddly Bear, Astra: Dancing Diedrich, Astra: Pero the Golden Panda x 3, Astra: Missile the Raccoon x 3, Astra: Inconstant Mask, Astra: Blush and Agony the Pygmy Goats x 2, Astra: Bom Bom The Bunny x 2, Astra: Bogie, Astra: Rome and Juju x 2, Astra: Olly the Otter x 2, Astra: Pile of the Wild Things, Astra: Chutoro the Seal, Astra: Cartier the Dragon, Astra: Kyarameru the Purring, Astra: Kitten Crescent Moon x 2, Rose Bebe, Nevermore the Raven, Alex the Raccoon, Cough the Dragonrider, Guang the Golden Qilin, Cartier the Night Dragon, Hatofowl, Spice the Pumpkitten, Henri the Poodle, Flutterby The Kindly Pegasus, Catastrophe! and Lilac Kitten Star) = 3.5 bil!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 'Feeling Pink' Bundle (contains Happy Melody, Soundtrack of Love, Hukidasi, Ai the Lucky Cat, Danseuse Enchantée, Shy Gardener, Counterfeit Suitor, Pink Fireworks Kimono Dress, Heavenly Passion Red Lace, Magical Mender, Her Despoiling Majesty, Nichigatsu Kendama and Eye Flare Bright) = 2 bil!

Musicforsoul
i wish you luck if i had more gold i would ask for things lol.enjoy life outside gaia

Supreme Winner

17,990 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Threadmaster 200
mike keoz
Musicforsoul
i wish you luck if i had more gold i would ask for things lol.enjoy life outside gaia
You can always try my giveaway: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/the-hunt-15-final-giveaway-rng-open-updated/t.97287393/
Musicforsoul
i have 436 mil is there any dukes i could get?

Supreme Winner

17,990 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Threadmaster 200
mike keoz
Musicforsoul
I will sell you The Tyrannical Duke of Lalune
Musicforsoul
mike keoz
Musicforsoul
I will sell you The Tyrannical Duke of Lalune
ok ty

Naughty Goat

Musicforsoul

Garage Band Kiddo - 6bil?
And how many beyonds do you have?
can you please list them and you asking price for them?
Ahh it's sad to see you go. I know we haven't chatted in awhile. But we used too!! biggrin

I hope you the best in the real world!!

GO MAKE YOUR MARK biggrin biggrin biggrin

uudon's Wife

how much for beyond lavender and navy?

also how much for all your portaits of deer
and that B R A I N item

Anxious Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
we haven't talked in a while but i really will miss seeing you around gaia!
i hope you enjoy your time in the real world with all the squares

Supreme Winner

17,990 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Nakeiko
Musicforsoul

Garage Band Kiddo - 6bil?
And how many beyonds do you have?
can you please list them and you asking price for them?
Garage Band Kiddo - 7.5bil.
I have: Beyond Royal, Beyond Lavander x 2, Beyond Brown x 2, Beyond Blush, Beyond Navy. I don't have an asking price - offer and I'll check.

Supreme Winner

17,990 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Threadmaster 200
YEEZYK

and that B R A I N item

Offer and I'll check.

Supreme Winner

17,990 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Woogilar
Ahh it's sad to see you go. I know we haven't chatted in awhile. But we used too!! biggrin

I hope you the best in the real world!!

GO MAKE YOUR MARK biggrin biggrin biggrin
Thanks

Supreme Winner

17,990 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Attack Of Cuteness
we haven't talked in a while but i really will miss seeing you around gaia!
i hope you enjoy your time in the real world with all the squares
Thanks

uudon's Wife

Musicforsoul
YEEZYK

and that B R A I N item

Offer and I'll check.

1b lavender?
idk abt navy D:
deers 4b each?