Welcome to Gaia! ::

[NPC] The Wing Scouts&
k1fx2sm8:0="[NPC] The Wing Scouts"

Windows Vista, chrome. The new auto play music lags me and locks me up. We can really do with out the music in the game, I liked it better with out it. But if you feel you must put something there, start it as 'off', and people can turn it on as they want, or have a menu like zOMG had, where it remembered your settings that way I can turn the junk off permanently.

Winter Kitten

12,490 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
Bug:
-Graphics aren't showing up in spots, for example: my kindreds aren't on the main screen.
-Half the time I can't click on anything.
-If i can click on battle I can play for a little while but when i go back to home I can't click on anything again.
-In order to click on anything I have to log out of Gaia and shut down my browser and reopen it. (No refresh doesn't work).

Operating System:
Mac

Internet:
Safari

*please help, i really want to play this and it's becoming extremely frustrating.

Dazzle Smith's Partner

Aged Star

21,065 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
Bug: The game won't load. It did earlier today, but now it stalls out at 0% loading, with refreshing doing nothing to help.

System: Android.

App/Browser: App's called Dolphin Browser. My traceback results from the link given were: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 5.1.1; Nexus 5 Build/LMY48B; wv)

Warlike Gaian

13,565 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Temple Takeover 200
The Bug
Try to explain in your problem detail.
- where it happened -- On Lake Kindred outside of battle
- how did it happen -- I used an Ally Plus 50%
- what were you doing when it happened -- I wanted to level up my Cabochomp faster so I could have him as avatar companion but when I used the Ally PLus 50% item to level him up, I didn't get the lvl 5 reward.

Operating System
Specify for the computer used when you experienced the issue.
Windows 7

Internet/Web Browser
The program/application in what you use to view gaiaonline.com.
Google Chrome

Retro Punk

THe BUG : the new music/effects are great and all but after a while you can hear crackling coming from it.

WINXP, FF36

ladykiradragon generated a random number between 0 and 300 ... 82!

Razzle Smith
Bug: The game won't load. It did earlier today, but now it stalls out at 0% loading, with refreshing doing nothing to help.

System: Android.

App/Browser: App's called Dolphin Browser. My traceback results from the link given were: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 5.1.1; Nexus 5 Build/LMY48B; wv)

Same for me. Samsung tab 4 Android Google Chrome

Stone-cold Deadeye

Me, yet again.

Can not load game at all. Stays at 0%.
I switched over to Google Chrome on my iPad and iPhone just to be able to play a game with no graphics, no animation. I stare at a black screen with only numbers being visible with the health bar and action bar. I could see the maps just fine. No Kin anywhere at anytime. Not even at camp. But now, the game won't load period.

zombieXIII's Wife

16,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Jacks the Jinx
Me, yet again.

Can not load game at all. Stays at 0%.
I switched over to Google Chrome on my iPad and iPhone just to be able to play a game with no graphics, no animation. I stare at a black screen with only numbers being visible with the health bar and action bar. I could see the maps just fine. No Kin anywhere at anytime. Not even at camp. But now, the game won't load period.

Same problem he is having.
Please fix the game and debug it so everyone can have fun playing.

neokyle's Buddy

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Converting 100 items 100
I can't play the game because after I win a fight when I try to click done nothing happens I can never finish a fight.

Invisible Lover

9,450 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
System: Windows 8
Browser: Chrome / IE

Once I click the "Start" button on the main event page or the games page menu, I can get to the home or explore pages. However, when I click and hover over the pets as well as any of the other icons on the page home page I can't click on any buttons.

Firebreathing Menace

45,700 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Medic 150
Run time errors in Stage 4 of Kindred Wilds are getting worse. Before it just used to be when fighting a higher level enemy, now it doesn't matter what level kin I am or fighting, whether I use a potion or skill ... just doesn't seem to be any "reason" for them. Sometimes I get the error message after I have select which kin I want ... I don't even get a chance to fight. Each time this happens it also wipes out 4 stamina.

Firefox 39, Windows 8

Fatcat

The bug: I'm not getting any new kins. I get the egg after a battle, but once I refresh, I get nothing. It's happened twice already. The first time I refreshed immediatley after the 'grant', the second time I clicked back to the home section and then I refreshed. Same result (or lack thereof) both times.

Operating system: Windows 7

Browser: Mozilla Firefox 5.0

18,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
teyalora
System: Windows 8
Browser: Chrome / IE

Once I click the "Start" button on the main event page or the games page menu, I can get to the home or explore pages. However, when I click and hover over the pets as well as any of the other icons on the page home page I can't click on any buttons.

Join the club

Rainbow Feeder

25,840 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Cheerleader 200
  • The Bug
    I lose matches with full Life. This has happened four times already, each time versus a Stagony emotion_0A0
    - where it happened -- Kindred Wilds Stage 3 & 4
    - how did it happen -- The first and third time, the Stagony put my Echo to sleep. The second and fifth time my Echo stayed awake. Each round the Stagony was unable to inflict any damage because of the [KINDRED] Antidote I used (while infected) during the first move, and then after one or two moves, I lose the match with full Life.
    - what were you doing when it happened -- I've been playing in one tab, and opening/listing event grants in another.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• Operating System
    Specify for the computer used when you experienced the issue.
    - Windows 7

• Internet/Web Browser
    - Chrome

[EDIT] Bonus Bug: There's a lot of Runtime Errors in Kindred Wilds Stage 4

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff