Welcome to Gaia! ::

- I try to enter a battle but it wont let me pick a Kin to fight
- at my lil camp sometimes i cant click anything at all (kin/explore/any button) until i refresh 5x's if not more. (more then half the time it just wont work so i dont play after that)

i also use chrome.

Otherworldly Bibliophile

32,050 Points
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Survivor 150
The Bug:
I am unable to select anything in game. Can't pick a Kin, or most of the time even leave camp because of this. I have tried refreshing plenty of times, I'll even wait a bit then try again, but I'm still not able to click/ actually select anything.

Operating System:
Mac

Internet/Web Browser:
Google Chrome

Unholy Fairy

34,850 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Operating system: ubuntu 14.04
Browser: Cromium

Whenever I try to use potions (on any kin) it shows Runtime error.

Tipsy Batgurl

21,390 Points
  • The Dork Knight 500
  • The Dark Side Awakens 500
  • In Squad We Trust 500
[KINDRED] Skill Plus (100%) isn't working! On a Windows 7 CPU, Google Chrome browser! I used the potion on my account and NOTHING happened! I wasn't credited my 300+ skill points : /

Kaitaia's Partner

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
Unable to claim Daily Reward, the timer is either saying 00:00 to next reward or 00:01

Browser: Firefox

edit: After I posted this, it actually showed up with the clickable box icon, however I did try several times with it saying the same amount of time left, so something isn't quite right

Professional Alchemist

54,400 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Hi. This has happened on a couple of occasions. I was part way through a battle (this time Willocroak/mine vs Aerling both level 3) I just used a restore MP potion and a screen flicked up with Run Time Error, now I can't do anything apart from refresh the screen. sad

Browser: Chromium
Flashplayer is latest version.

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I do not have a bug but I have been banned from the game for not understanding the captchas.
They were not explained in the rules.
When it says pick an item I do ~ did not know that it had to be one the avatar was wearing until a friend just explained it to me. Also said it was in the game rules but must be me as can still not see it.
Is this just temporary or permanent?

Temporary as I can now get back in.
Thank you

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
The Bug
Try to explain in your problem detail.
I have been unable to use the Mega Stamina potions that I have won from battling.
- where it happened -- Anytime Outside Battle.
- how did it happen -- The button to use them does not light up, when you hiughlight the potion to use.
- what were you doing when it happened -- Trying to use them.

Operating System

Specify for the computer used when you experienced the issue.
Multiple Computers tried.
- Windows 7 and 8

Internet/Web Browser
The program/application in what you use to view gaiaonline.com.
- Internet Explorer - 11 I think
- Firefox - 39.0

Distinct Shapeshifter

18,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
l2eita
- I try to enter a battle but it wont let me pick a Kin to fight
- at my lil camp sometimes i cant click anything at all (kin/explore/any button) until i refresh 5x's if not more. (more then half the time it just wont work so i dont play after that)

i also use chrome.

This is the exact same issue I am having as well, along with the same type of browser I'm using.

Obsessive Bookworm

When I open the game, I can click on things, but as soon as I click on something like "items" or "my kin" or finish a battle, I can no longer click anything. Even if I close out and return to the game, I can't click on anything. Also, when I go to a battle, all I see is a black screen with health bars, my attack bar, and my kindred. Nothing else.

Mac OS X 10.9.5, Safari 7.1.7

mokokki's Waifu

Mechanical Sweetheart

Right after the first hit, the enemy and my kin seems to be indestructible, it kept hitting my kin with -2 but my hp doesn't drop to zero and I kept on missing right after the first attack. and tried to play it with my other mules (Holy x Order and Sinless Behaviour) it kept saying runtime error.
here's a link to the screen shot

Windows 8, tried chrome, firefox and Internet Explorer same thing happen.

Perfect Gaian

13,625 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Antidote Potion (Bugged)
Where it Happened: Any Map

How It happened: When i use antidote Potion it says + HP not Dammage also it will say you lose afterwards and poison effect will be still there at next battle

What i am Doing: Battle System

Links: None

Using Google Chrome Windows 7

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
The Bug

Trying to load the game in multiple places. Will not let me click anything or will only let me get so far.
Can't fight. I've only been able to get to level 2 because of the constant freezing.

Operating System

Windows 7

Internet/Web Browser

Have tried Torch and Firefox with multiple times of refreshing, re-loading, clearing the caches, restarting the computer, doing updates, and so on.

Hot-Scotsman's Queen

Wealthy Lover

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Converter 100
this game seems to have a lot of bugs
I cant do anything on it.
the opening screen comes up and then it says to pick a pet but I cant. nothing on the game screen is clickable

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff