Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Hero

14,575 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Still can't battle either.
I've missed out on so much already, its not even funny. I want to play.
The Bug

I won two P3 sharp hair and one P3 mesh from an oppsoaurus in a Lake Kindred battle. However, when I check my inventory it still claims all these items as soulbound.

OS
Windows 7

Internet/Web Browser
-Firefox Mozilla

Anxious Garbage

I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, but I still have not gotten a single egg drop for Lake Kindred. All my kins are at least level 4 or 5 (3 kins total), but no drops.

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

I keep getting runtime errors mostly in stage 5 of Zen temple after winning.

Windows 7
firefox

Questionable Survivor

28,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Kin Wrangler 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Got poisoned while fighting, won the fight, moved onto the next fight, was still poisoned, so I used an antidote potion, couldn't win, so I fled.

Afterwards was still poisoned, but had one antidote potion less anyway.

Linux, Chrome

Friendly Lunatic

So yeah this might not be a bug (since it seems to be happening to a lot of people ....)

But still
I've been Grinding for Nyaruma since this event began,
And have not fought any of the other kins willingly, Because I Don't Want Them At All!

and now this ........

User Image

I don't want this kin that is suddenly dropping form all enemies at all....
If this is a bug this is hugely Demotivating to me.....
If its an in-joke in the game... I might not waste more time trying to get the kin I want only to get more unwanted kin drops.
Might actually just delete/resell/gift this kin...... it has really frustrated me after all the work i'm trying to put into getting Nyaruma.

please fix this if it isn't meant to be happening!!!

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Unsure if it is intentional, but Pegacorn stats seem a little messed up:
User Image
I can't even fight lvl 1 foes without being knocked out.

Trash Enthusiast

25,815 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
elaisa_angelic
So yeah this might not be a bug (since it seems to be happening to a lot of people ....)

But still
I've been Grinding for Nyaruma since this event began,
And have not fought any of the other kins willingly, Because I Don't Want Them At All!

and now this ........

User Image

I don't want this kin that is suddenly dropping form all enemies at all....
If this is a bug this is hugely Demotivating to me.....
If its an in-joke in the game... I might not waste more time trying to get the kin I want only to get more unwanted kin drops.
Might actually just delete/resell/gift this kin...... it has really frustrated me after all the work i'm trying to put into getting Nyaruma.

please fix this if it isn't meant to be happening!!!

I second this bug -
I got a Luminous Kitsune drop from a win against the 'shiny' tanuki. (apologies, its name eludes me.)
I was super excited to see the egg icon, thinking I got the tanuki, as I chose the kitsune for my starter -
needless to say, I did not.
a bit of a letdown, yknow? ;u;

Predestined Dreamer

I just upgraded to Windows 10. I decided to try out the new Windows Edge browser. In this browser, the game runs fine until I try to use the same move twice. For example, if I select "magic" twice, a "runtime error" pops up and the game freezes.

Fragmented Senshi

51,575 Points
  • Fragmented Reflection 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Noble Shade 100
Kason-sama
heart Windows Vista, Using Google Chrome. I haven't gotten the Nyaruma achievement, despite having battled it several timed and even gotten a Kindred egg drop, is it the right Nyruma or do I have to defeat the Wealthy Nyruma to get the achievement? heart

It's the normal Nyaruma. The question is though: are you using your Event Granted Kitsune/Tanuki kin to defeat the Nyaruma?

If Yes - Achievements are known to be laggy when granting during events. Wait 24 hours, and if it still doesn't show up file a ticket for it. [Bottom of Any page > Contact Us]

If No - Sorry, but unless you use your event Kitsune/Tanuki the defeats don't count. You'll have to use the specific kin granted to you by choosing a side in the event in order to receive this achievement.

Magical Phantom

The Bug
- most of the kin are INVISABLE!
there have been many good updates to the game recently so now i can play. i hoped this would eventually get fixed but not yet...
all the buttons and menus seem to work fine, the backgrounds are now visable, and the kin i have are visable too. but the kin im fighting seem to work like normal but cant be seen. the attack graphics show but not the kin sprite. i think the only way the other kin can be seen is if i have an egg of one. because i couldnt see the willocroke before, but after i got an egg, i can see all the willocroke sprites. so i hope this gets worked out soon. if it werent for other screenshots and stuff i would have no idea what most of the kin looked like! emotion_8c

Operating System
- i almost always use an android tablet, so my issues are with the "light" version of the game i guess?

Internet/Web Browser
-Firefox app
-Puffin app

Lonely Giver

15,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
kiddsbon
CLOUDY_INSANE
XLunarXSkysX
Oi, I got an evil little bug, gonk

I can play Lake Kindred, however after I get the first blow in, it continues to say 'miss' for each of my attacks, then the opponent's hit never registers on the health bar indicator. So I'm stuck in a loop and haven't been able to play.
At first I thought it was just a small bug in that moment, so I exited out. Then I came back later and still the same thing. Now I got the Kitsune Kin and thought "Maybe it will work now?" Sadly it hasn't sad

My system is Windows 8, using Internet Explorer, and just on this site while playing.

I hope it can be fixed so myself, and possibly others who have the same problem, get to enjoy the game you've all made~! Arigato cat_biggrin

I am having the same trouble... have they fixed it yet?

SAME... and my kitsune kin doesnt even show up and the game crashes before i can even make it to the explore button sometimes -_-

I am still having trouble. how bout u cat_emo

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Not a bug, but it just shows your avi choices on the capcha are horrible:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff