Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've noticed that when the opponent is confused, but manages to poison you instead of doing the normal 7-8 damage each turn, it does their normal attack damage of 30-50 each turn. I know it's not just damage from a normal attack because the life come out after the poison bubble pops on my kins head.

This has happened a couple times and it goes this way every time and usually ends with me dying or getting lucky enough to be able to use an antidote.

Browser: lite version on Chrome.

Jeevas Crow

Also, I've managed to win while confused, but it just takes luck. It's also pretty rare that it lands. You also can't do anything when you're paralyzed or asleep, so its pretty on par.

I just had a confusion battle between my confused Sterling and a confused Stagony. It was interesting...

Winged Rogue

22,100 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
for he longest time I could not click on anything or select my kin,but today I was finally able to so I am finally excited about this game.i go to the very first stage my first attack hits then after that not only me,but my opponent misses every single time more that 20 times.i refresh the page and start the stage again and the same thing happens to me.

I hope this isn't going to be one problem after another cuz im getting really disappointed...

Windows 8
Internet Explorer

thank you

-Lite Uchiha ninja

RandiTrigger's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Witch

Moon-Sama

I've noticed that when the opponent is confused, but manages to poison you instead of doing the normal 7-8 damage each turn, it does their normal attack damage of 30-50 each turn. I know it's not just damage from a normal attack because the life come out after the poison bubble pops on my kins head.

This has happened a couple times and it goes this way every time and usually ends with me dying or getting lucky enough to be able to use an antidote.

Jeevas Crow

Also, I've managed to win while confused, but it just takes luck. It's also pretty rare that it lands. You also can't do anything when you're paralyzed or asleep, so its pretty on par.

I just had a confusion battle between my confused Sterling and a confused Stagony. It was interesting...
Wait, I'm confused. Are you saying they attack with their magic ability? Also, if you don't mind me asking, which Kin of yours has the skill to confuse, and what level do they gain it at? It'd be nice to be able to use this mechanic to understand it better. ~

I'm okay with not being able to do anything when paralyzed or asleep, because those only last for three turns. This lasts until the battle is over, which seems pretty unbalanced to me. Isn't just an arms race to cause this status effect first, if they really meant to implement it this way?

Also, since posting my original complaint, I actually won a battle where I was confused. The enemy had five health, and they were poisoned. So they died from the poison. It was refreshing. xD Also, a confusion battle sounds hilarious. I'd actually really like to see that. They just derp forever! Who won that battle, you or the opponent?

Tipsy Witch

Hidariude
I got a poison potion,but it won't show up in my inventory while I play the game. It's still in my Gaia inventory, but not my Lake Kindred inventory. Needless to say, if it doesn't show up, I can't use it.

Windows, Chrome
It should show up in your inventory if you click "All" on the inventory tabs, and then manually type in the page number into the box at the bottom of the screen to go to your most recent page of items. They forgot to tag Kin potions and whatnot as game items.

However, it also doesn't show up in game for me either. I have four of them now.
Jeevas Crow
Moon-Sama

Jeevas Crow

Wait, I'm confused. Are you saying they attack with their magic ability? Also, if you don't mind me asking, which Kin of yours has the skill to confuse, and what level do they gain it at? It'd be nice to be able to use this mechanic to understand it better. ~

I'm okay with not being able to do anything when paralyzed or asleep, because those only last for three turns. This lasts until the battle is over, which seems pretty unbalanced to me. Isn't just an arms race to cause this status effect first, if they really meant to implement it this way?

Also, since posting my original complaint, I actually won a battle where I was confused. The enemy had five health, and they were poisoned. So they died from the poison. It was refreshing. xD Also, a confusion battle sounds hilarious. I'd actually really like to see that. They just derp forever! Who won that battle, you or the opponent?

Everyone is confused!!!

But anyway.... It happens when they are confused and they cast a spell that poisons you, it still hits my kin, and now it's poisoned. However, the poison damage I take is their normal attack damage instead of the usual poison damage, so I'm getting around 40 taken out each turn instead of 8. Not fun times.

I don't really remember. I was more amused at just sitting there and watching them derp at each other.
Also I have a Sterling. I named it Archer. Both of his skills, dizzy cut (lvl 10) and Twice cut (lvl 15) have a chance of confusing, but I find it's a rather rare occurrence.

Questionable Trash

37,240 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Yeah, I was playing my game, everything was pretty normal... And then I ran into a creepy af Wispy Woods named Sycamorte! Now, It freaked me out to see it considering it was level 8 and had over 1000 health... But I did beat it. Now, I ran into it on Stage 4 of Kindred Wilds. And it's all I run into there now! I'm guessing it won't be an obtainable Kin... But is it a bug? I have no idea! Figured I'd report it!

User Image

Browser: Chrome/43.0.2357.134

Friendly Citizen

22,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Anyone else experience this? I was training my older Lucky the Cat, level eight, in Stage 3 of Kindred Wilds. The maximum level for foes was supposed to be eight, yet I've come across Kins that are levels nine and ten in that area. Is this a bug, or something else?

Toxic Shade

I can't pick up wing stickers. Whenver i try it says "general error i already reached the max number of this reward " but i haven't even collected it for two days.

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
there's kins level 9 and 10 in the 3rd stage of Kindred wilds.
Please, can you explain me what is Sycamorte ? Is it the last area ?

Tipsy Witch

Moon-Sama

Everyone is confused!!!

But anyway.... It happens when they are confused and they cast a spell that poisons you, it still hits my kin, and now it's poisoned. However, the poison damage I take is their normal attack damage instead of the usual poison damage, so I'm getting around 40 taken out each turn instead of 8. Not fun times.

I don't really remember. I was more amused at just sitting there and watching them derp at each other.
Also I have a Sterling. I named it Archer. Both of his skills, dizzy cut (lvl 10) and Twice cut (lvl 15) have a chance of confusing, but I find it's a rather rare occurrence.
Oh man. I haven't had that happen to me. As if poison wasn't irritating enough as it is, right? That is kind of funny though. There are just so many glitches that happen under weird circumstances in this game. Like the runtime error when you run out of MP. Just bizarre.

Ah ha ha, Sterling Archer. That's clever, I like that. I haven't actually named any of mine yet, but I did read someone on the forums that called their Leafkit "Leafshit", and now I have to try really hard not to call it that.

I find that the Aerlings have a suspiciously high chance of confusing my Kins. Every time I see them now I'm just kinda of like, "Nope, flee. Flee forever."

Obsessive Player

Okay, GAIA!!
Now that I have to face this Sycamore kin~
I need my Poison nad Restore Potions in the game!
I've been "bugging" you for days now,
But not it's serious!!

Windows 7
Chrome

Nine-tailed Kitsune

66,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
Restore potions are not showing up in game
Here are the seven I have in my inventory circled
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And here's my in game inventory that does not have them:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm using Windows 7 and Firefox.

please fix this, the stupid trees keep poisoning me at low health and then killing me!!!!

Draconian Pawn

Where it's happening: Wilds level 4
What: I play two rounds in the fourth level of the wilds (win or lose) and when the third round screen tries to load my opponent's kin, the screen goes blank leaving only the forest background. (It is a lovely background, however...)In order to play any levels/any kin I have to reload the game.
This started within the last half hour pacific time.

Edit: It's the next day and now every time I run into the Sycamorte it starts to load and then I just get the background.

Demonic Hellhound

8,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Windows 7 On IE8+

In Battle I Get First Move... It Hits!
Every Move Between The 2 Kin Is "Miss" "Miss" "Miss" 5 Minutes Wasted Cause Of The Constant Missing..

winterdrift's Compadre

Indulgent Bibliophile

17,650 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Bookworm 100
I could of sworn the Kindred eggs you pick up and don't want could be sold from your out-of-game inventory. I did it once with a Willocroak. Now I have like 4 Willocroaks and they haven't been showing up in my out-of-game inventory. I don't want them. I'd like to sell them or donate them or SOMETHING that makes them not show up in my in-game kindred inventory...?

Windows 8.1
Google Chrome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas