Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unholy Werewolf

17,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Any of you guys get them and if you do how do you manage to get rid of them and prevent them?

If you don't know what they are or have had your tonsil removed feel lucky. They are basically deposits that form on the back of your tongue or in the cavities of your tonsils. They can range from mushy white globs that smell like poop, to solidified calcium pebbles. Some people get a lot of them others get them occasionally. In fact, it is believed a lot of people have them no matter who they are.

I used to suffer with them as a kid, and only recently started getting them again after a really bad flu back in February. I usually gargled warm water or I would gag myself by rubbing my tongue up against my tonsils until they came out.

Recently, I was dealing with a pretty bad one... and even after I did some research I couldn't find anyone who experienced one as bad as mine. This one caused me a lot of pain and throat irritation for about 5 days and I even coughed up blood as a result of it finally coming out. Creepiest damn thing I have ever seen. It had spikes and was perfectly symmetrical and was hard as a rock. No wonder I was in so much damn pain.

Dapper Ladykiller

I get them pretty regularly, every few months. Normally its some throat discomfort and a little swelling, Honestly, the best way for me to get rid of them is to gag a few times and they kind of wiggle out.

Found that out a suuuuper awkward way,

Clever Goat

I get them very frequently (talking one every 1-2 weeks), but they're almost always the soft goopy kind. Though, they can get to be pretty big, most are of mine are smaller than a pea.
I'm always concerned that my breath smells awful because I always seem to have one brewing.

imsadgirl's Husband

Bear

look up thera-breath

i used that for 3months and mine went away

Gracious Raider

I had them for a few years but in the past two or three I haven't had them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff