• Friendly 100
KirasMarionette
Painterly
KirasMarionette
Painterly
KirasMarionette
Painterly

*slams colander on head* PRAISE THE FOOD GOD

Yeahh actually.. I can't pull off cute in real life. Kinda wish I could, like the really pretty lolita dresses, but I would look horrid. I love looking at their outfit coordinations though.. there are a lot of super pretty accessories and patterns.

He shall let us never go hungry!!!!!
And hahahaha I don't have the patience. Even when I try to put like makeup on, I smear it or rub it off because I'm not paying attention. And I am more into skinny jeans and oversized men's hoodies than cute and frilly because hoodies are what I know since like... middle school xD

I do like makeup, but I won't try to look cuter, just.. less like a tired potato, which is my everyday face.
I dress mainly for comfort, which means tees and sweaters are a staple. Actually, I'm packing for uni now, and my winter clothes are pretty much all knit sweaters/ hoodies and skinny jeans. I just want the softest, comfiest clothes. And that's why I love Loft. Their clothes are all softened and many don't have tags. I absolutely hate clothes with the irritating tags on the back. Itches me to no end. (that sounded like an ad for loft but i swear im just really passionate about comfy clothing)

// I've got to go soon for lunch, so this is a preemptive goodbye!!

See, I'm basically the same way. I don't like itchy or anything like that. And even in the summer I'm ALWAYS cold, so tanktops and t-shirts don't work well with me so I always have a sweater on, even if it's open. And it makes it impossible to look cute crying And ugh tags. So evil... Just buuuuhhhhhh I try also to look less like a potato of doom with makeup but I rub it off during the day since I'm always leaning my cheeks on my palm and such

Also, it's okay. I'm getting irritated from this headache and I can feel that soon I'll be violent...

; back from lunch and cake shopping

YES. A kindred spirit! I get cold easily, but it's usually too hot in the summer for me to feel cold. Unless I'm indoors.. In which case the air conditioning is freezing. Oh man, tags.. it's the worst when you try to cut it off so it doesn't itch, and the little nub is sharper and itches even more. Oh man, I know that feel. I do the same thing. Doesn't help that my eyes get super watery when I yawn, and I yawn a lot. My eyeliner is a mess at the end of the day.

Are you feeling better now?

Mmmmmm your cake sounds fun. But I'd wanna cover it in chocolate still. AND Yesh yesh yesh. I'm always so cold. I mean, if it's humid out and I'm not going inside, yeah a sweater is too much, but when I know I'm spending time in ac?! Ugh! I hate it! I need to bundle up >.<My boss complained to me today that I still wear my blazer. He's like "it's going to be 108 tomorrow and you're wearing that?" And I'm like "Well, if I'm cold, yeah I'm going to wear it..." buh. People. And my eyeliner comes off like instantly >.< I just suck at applying it lol. ALSO! With tags, like the ones on the back, I take a toenail clipper (because I don't have tiny scissors) and clip the threads that hold just the tags~

And no no no, I'm getting worse lol

Same here. Chocolate makes everything better. I was also considering the Japanese chestnut cake, but I wasn't sure about the frosting. I really hate icing and frosting.
Oh man, when it's super hot outside, but you know it's freezing indoors. HOW DO YOU DRESS?? Melt outside or freeze inside. Haha, I have double eyelids so it pretty much hides any eyeliner mistakes. ALSO. That's so smart!! Never thought of using a toenail clipper!! I was always afraid of snipping a hole in the shirt with a pair of scissors.

Maybe take a nap? Sleeping always makes me feel better.

Dapper Shapeshifter

15,415 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
little plats
Awesome Chandra
was going to take a nap seeing as i was starting to pass out on the computer but my mom pretty much saw fit to stop that idea emotion_drool

QUE THE BOSS BATTLE MUSIC.

ULTIMATE MOTHER KRAKKEN: Form 1 Vs. Awesome Chandra lvl 42
lol more like Awesome Chandra lvl 2 vs. Sleep lvl 100 but if i take a nap now and miss whoever's coming over i can kiss my butt and my home goodbye i'm like 99.9% sure i'd get yelled at and 55% sure my mom would kick me out of the house xp

Man-Hungry Codger

Quote:

is it cake?

*opens gift*

ooh! better than cake! thank you!

Gekko

Kirito the Sinful Demigod

Ah, there you are.
Thanks for buying those wings haha

hiydee's Husbando

Friendly Cutie-Pie

13,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: Once upon a time there was a little girl who drew art. She was a lovely and curious girl. One day she wandered into the forest where her mother told her never to venture. BUT TURN DOWN FOR WUT, AMIRITE?? While in the forest she encountered a wolf with a snazzy suit and a briefcase full of money. "Hey baby, wanna see what's in my briefcase," said the wolf.
"Not really," said the girl, "I can already tell it's money."
The wolf was taken aback. "HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" Cried the wolf as he fell to his knees and wept.
"The money is falling out," said the girl as she pointed to the money.
The wolf looked at the money and back at the girl fuming in frustration. You see the wolf was a magical troll-wolf that loved to play tricks on people. If you could guess what was in his briefcase he had to give it to you and let you go. However, if you guessed wrong he would steal you and turn you into a roast chicken. (MMMMM!! Tasty!)
The wolf sighed, "Well little girl, you have bested me. You may take my briefcase full of money and be on your way."
She nodded, took the briefcase and went back home.

THE END.

The moral of the story: Wolfs don't wear suits. Nor are they magical.

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

That was a really interesting story, haha blaugh
Thank you for the wonderful story and lovely gift! heart

Oh! Thank you for the second gift too! And the birthday wishes. ^^

Bashful Dreamer

Quote:

~The Bunny Master

Thank you, Bunny Master! Your gift made me very hoppy! heh heh....hoppy

39,340 Points
  • Small Blind 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Deal Me In 50
rather bored in class

Gekko

Awesome Chandra
lol more like Awesome Chandra lvl 2 vs. Sleep lvl 100 but if i take a nap now and miss whoever's coming over i can kiss my butt and my home goodbye i'm like 99.9% sure i'd get yelled at and 55% sure my mom would kick me out of the house xp

All because you took a nap? lol wut?
A tad extreme.

little plats's Husband

Devoted Heckler

Painterly

Same here. Chocolate makes everything better. I was also considering the Japanese chestnut cake, but I wasn't sure about the frosting. I really hate icing and frosting.
Oh man, when it's super hot outside, but you know it's freezing indoors. HOW DO YOU DRESS?? Melt outside or freeze inside. Haha, I have double eyelids so it pretty much hides any eyeliner mistakes. ALSO. That's so smart!! Never thought of using a toenail clipper!! I was always afraid of snipping a hole in the shirt with a pair of scissors.

Maybe take a nap? Sleeping always makes me feel better.

I've never had chestnut. NONE OF THESE THINGS HAVE EVER BEEN OFFERED TO MEEEE, I like frosting but I don't like fondant. And I super super like the mousish stuff...that's not icing... whatever it's called. I can't think. AND I DRESS TO DIE. Hence the hoodie. Can wrap it around my waist if too hot, or wear it in the cold lol. Double eyelids? Wheneve I put it on the top I always have this thiiiiin line where I missed and I get all upset lol. Between the eyelashes and the liner. AND YESH, Works so well! I was afraid of the same thing! I just use the very very edge!

Work doens't end for 30 min and then lots of grocery shopping... and then shower... possibly dinner... and then sleep...

39,340 Points
  • Small Blind 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Deal Me In 50
thank you anon(s)!

Bashful Dreamer

Wheatheart
MaidenMalina
Wheatheart
le sigh

Hi there!

bonjour!

How are you today?
lrregular

I just started working there haha I don't want to ruffle feathers right off the bat so I'll wait until I've been there a while
Oh yeah probably a good idea lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces