9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Chill Ditz
Lady LaurelIe
emotion_puke

Refined on what continent planet, Ditz?
Sorry, but your taste is out of this world.

whee
You're silly. I'm from your bedroom!

Oy!

I don't remember inviting you...

emotion_eyebrow

Beloved Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Jayden Kogane
Ooh, never heard of that anime. Fanfictions are fun though, especially when you know the characters and everything. I guess as long as you enjoy writing it, does it matter? :]
Is this something you put out for others to read or just for yourself?

Also, no worries -- it happens.
So much to keep up with at times...

whee

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Lady LaurelIe
Takkita

Positive experiences are much better than the negative ones, of course. ❤︎

I’ll say, your stories are interesting & kinda help to shine some light from a patient’s perspective. :3
Thanks. A social worker said I should write a book about my experiences. I was journaling when I had my first hospitalization and part of it was put into my medical record. I just don't know how believable my real life is, and don't think I'd make it as an author. So I don't write about it anymore.

gaaah my cat is eating a beetle D:

Anyways every patient's experience is different. Like that lady that I can't stand, there's patients that love her. I don't know what they see that I don't. And your experiences with patients also will be different. There'll be ones you just adore and others not so much. It'll be different too since you'll be working with babies and their parents. So there'll be parents you'll be like "omg there should be a law about who can reproduce" and other parents that you'll build a healthy patient-nurse relationship with.
Lady LaurelIe
Chill Ditz
Lady LaurelIe
emotion_puke

Refined on what continent planet, Ditz?
Sorry, but your taste is out of this world.

whee
You're silly. I'm from your bedroom!

Oy!

I don't remember inviting you...

emotion_eyebrow
Volstu gevolt tantsn mit mir? blaugh
Papa Lucky! Get your nasteh cat away from my pie!
I got an Oppososaurus! I mean, whatevs.*crosses arms and looks cool*

Beloved Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Takkita

Maybe just write it for yourself/keep a journal of your experiences? I dunno.

Haha, yes exactly -- looking forward to the experiences. My only concern is how I handle them, but I'll just take it one step at a time. :]

whee

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane

Yeah. I bought some scones to feed them. I have leftover crackers and some cheese if they want that. They changed the time to 6:30 so I could have supper first.

I got my words in...then I had to shut down my computer, turn off lights, brush teeth, etc...

Yes you do. I'm not sure. Would it be better to start over? I have to parts I need to just start over for my fanfic...

Back to work now...
yay scones! And they'll probably bring junk food to share or at least for themselves so life's good. It sounds like you're going to have a good night with them.

yeah it takes me about half an hour or more to get ready for bed once I turn off the computer.

I'll need to work on an outline first I think and try to remember all the details as I go. My writer friend said that she's in the past has lost all her work before and had to start over. The second writing often times turns out better than the first. So I kinda hope that works for me too.

Well I know there will be gummy bears... I was told so.
We'll see...I've just been feeling a little... alone lately so we'll see. I keep hearing about them getting together and doing things & I'm not invited. They only pretty much talk to me every second thurs. I thought they were my friends but I'm starting to think I was wrong and I'm just an acquaintance and not important at all. I'll just sit quietly and speak when spoken to.

Yeah... between "goodnight" and bed there's quite a few things to do...it takes time.

Good luck!
Gummy bears emotion_kirakira

hmm maybe they just don't want to give you a ride and it has nothing to do with being a friend or not. I have friends that do a lot of things without me, I don't get invited to do very much. I just enjoy the times I am invited. Sounds like you're not feeling good today and a bit passive-aggressive. Sometimes you got to be the one to initiate the conversation. If you just sit there saying nothing, even if it's cause you're shy or reserved, people start forming opinions that just don't fit the situation. They might think you don't enjoy their company so are afraid to invite you elsewhere. It's just a thought though, take it with a grain of salt. You know your situation better than I do.
I've just been under a dark cloud the past few days and feeling rather abandoned... and the friends from around here, technically I can take the bus to meet them.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Lady LaurelIe
Takkita

Maybe just write it for yourself/keep a journal of your experiences? I dunno.

Haha, yes exactly -- looking forward to the experiences. My only concern is how I handle them, but I'll just take it one step at a time. :]

whee
Yeah, I don't know how things are done in your school but I know with EMT school we did a lot of practice on dummies and went over a lot of real cases and discussed how we'd handle it.

High-functioning Lunatic

24,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fusion Expert 300
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane
Takkita
Jayden Kogane

Yeah. I bought some scones to feed them. I have leftover crackers and some cheese if they want that. They changed the time to 6:30 so I could have supper first.

I got my words in...then I had to shut down my computer, turn off lights, brush teeth, etc...

Yes you do. I'm not sure. Would it be better to start over? I have to parts I need to just start over for my fanfic...

Back to work now...
yay scones! And they'll probably bring junk food to share or at least for themselves so life's good. It sounds like you're going to have a good night with them.

yeah it takes me about half an hour or more to get ready for bed once I turn off the computer.

I'll need to work on an outline first I think and try to remember all the details as I go. My writer friend said that she's in the past has lost all her work before and had to start over. The second writing often times turns out better than the first. So I kinda hope that works for me too.

Well I know there will be gummy bears... I was told so.
We'll see...I've just been feeling a little... alone lately so we'll see. I keep hearing about them getting together and doing things & I'm not invited. They only pretty much talk to me every second thurs. I thought they were my friends but I'm starting to think I was wrong and I'm just an acquaintance and not important at all. I'll just sit quietly and speak when spoken to.

Yeah... between "goodnight" and bed there's quite a few things to do...it takes time.

Good luck!
Gummy bears emotion_kirakira

hmm maybe they just don't want to give you a ride and it has nothing to do with being a friend or not. I have friends that do a lot of things without me, I don't get invited to do very much. I just enjoy the times I am invited. Sounds like you're not feeling good today and a bit passive-aggressive. Sometimes you got to be the one to initiate the conversation. If you just sit there saying nothing, even if it's cause you're shy or reserved, people start forming opinions that just don't fit the situation. They might think you don't enjoy their company so are afraid to invite you elsewhere. It's just a thought though, take it with a grain of salt. You know your situation better than I do.
I've just been under a dark cloud the past few days and feeling rather abandoned... and the friends from around here, technically I can take the bus to meet them.
{hugs} busses run at night there?

I hope tonight lifts your spirits <3

Beloved Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Chill Ditz
Volstu gevolt tantsn mit mir? blaugh

En realidad no, pero ¿por qué no?

xd

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lady LaurelIe
Jayden Kogane
Ooh, never heard of that anime. Fanfictions are fun though, especially when you know the characters and everything. I guess as long as you enjoy writing it, does it matter? :]
Is this something you put out for others to read or just for yourself?

Also, no worries -- it happens.
So much to keep up with at times...

whee

I like that anime...so far there's only 2 seasons, no clue when there will be a 3rd since it's based on a novel series and the novels that would be season 3 aren't written yet.

One of my problems is that my stories have been focused on a character that really isn't well known... or more she puts on an act so I have no clue who she really is *points to the character in my sig*

So far I haven't posted up anything since I don't think it's good enough or that anyone would be interested in reading it. sweatdrop

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Takkita
{hugs} busses run at night there?

I hope tonight lifts your spirits <3
Until 11 or so.

I'm just feeling a little left out. Sometimes I think the only real friends I have are online...

thanks

Beloved Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Chill Mascot
I got an Oppososaurus! I mean, whatevs.*crosses arms and looks cool*

You forgot something ...
*places lamp shade over eyes*

There.

cool