Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
First, I read about a fake organization sending out letters for a job offer. They drug females 17+ and kidnap them. Second thing, I hear is christians being prosecuted after ramadan. Third, thing I hear is NorthWest will be destroyed by a mega tsunami.
I have so much to fear right now, that I want to delete facebook.

Aged Seeker

La Painted Lady
First, I read about a fake organization sending out letters for a job offer. They drug females 17+ and kidnap them. Second thing, I hear is christians being prosecuted after ramadan. Third, thing I hear is NorthWest will be destroyed by a mega tsunami.
most of thatis probably fake

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Sworloki
La Painted Lady

I really hope it's all fake. But seriously I received a letter from the sex trafficking organization. It's real. They claimed to be the company Vector. Vector is a real company, just not that scam. I was too lazy to call in for a job so dodged that.

Skilled Protagonist

31,775 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Flatterer 200
La Painted Lady
Sworloki
La Painted Lady

I really hope it's all fake. But seriously I received a letter from the sex trafficking organization. It's real. They claimed to be the company Vector. Vector is a real company, just not that scam. I was too lazy to call in for a job so dodged that.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Altruistic Hunter

Surprised you missed the one where they hid syringes in gas station pump handles.

Ice-Cold Firestarter

La Painted Lady
Sworloki
La Painted Lady

Oh gawd O n O
I got sent a letter from Vector too, but I checked up the company online and found it a scam, but not about sex trafficking o;

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Rebblor
La Painted Lady
Sworloki
La Painted Lady

Oh gawd O n O
I got sent a letter from Vector too, but I checked up the company online and found it a scam, but not about sex trafficking o;

i did extensive research just earlier they hate the company so bad LOL

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Yaschas
Surprised you missed the one where they hid syringes in gas station pump handles.

That doesn't scare me at all b/c i don't drive

Altruistic Hunter

La Painted Lady
Yaschas

Unable to, or don't drive yet?

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Yaschas
La Painted Lady
Yaschas

both i have the capability just terrified of driving

Altruistic Hunter

La Painted Lady
Yaschas
La Painted Lady
Yaschas

both i have the capability just terrified of driving

Bothersome.

I hope it subsides.

The Slothinator's Partner

Cat

BURN FACEBOOK ALONG WITH ALL THE MINION MEMES

Demonic Sex Symbol

40,925 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
maybe find out where thats coming from and unlike or un-fallow them, making you fb life a bit more relaxed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff