Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teben's Wife

Swashbuckling Kid

18,415 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Over the weekend, the world lost a legend to the gaming world. Satoru Iwata, CEO of Nintendo, was an inspiration to many, Gaia staff included. Though his life was cut short at 55 years, he sure left a legacy that generations will enjoy for many years to come.

Feel free to share some of your favorite video games made by the legend himself~~~~

heart & heart

Our hearts go out to him and his loved ones. Thank you for all you've done for us Mr. Iwata!

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
He will be greatly missed. The man shaped many a gamer lives. He was a big part of our childhoods, and loved gaming so much. He wanted to make everyone happy and had the strong belief that games are meant to be fun for everyone. I'm sure there are many of us that strongly agree with this. R.I.P.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Special Snowflake

He was such an amazing gamer, creator and person. He loved not only the work he created but those around him.

Thank you for all the inspiration, fun and understanding Mr. Iwata. You will be missed, but remembered TToTT I'm so sad.... but happy we got a tribute item thank you....

Given Gaia has so many inspired items from nintendo including the 3DS Mr Iwata had a hand in bringing to us, it's only fitting he's honoured. The 3DS is my most favourite of all his creations, and I loved that he made gaming accessible to everyone, both expert and new casual. Gaming with Nintendo was made fun for every member of the family, with even care homes bringing in Wiis for their residents in UK heart

Thank you Mr. Iwata, thank you Pyawakit.

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Demonic Lover

Thank you for the tribute C: his legacy will live for generations. We need people as passionate as him in all areas of life...

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I'm pretty sad about it!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Enduring Spirit

rest in peace. emo

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
Sand Dancer Shaka
He was such an amazing gamer, creator and person. He loved not only the work he created but those around him.

Thank you for all the inspiration, fun and understanding Mr. Iwata. You will be missed, but remembered TToTT I'm so sad.... but happy we got a tribute item thank you....

Given Gaia has so many inspired items from nintendo including the 3DS Mr Iwata had a hand in bringing to us, it's only fitting he's honoured. The 3DS is my most favourite of all his creations, and I loved that he made gaming accessible to everyone, both expert and new casual. Gaming with Nintendo was made fun for every member of the family, with even care homes bringing in Wiis for their residents in UK heart

Thank you Mr. Iwata, thank you Pyawakit.
we got a tribute item? O__o

Anxious Poster

RIP sweet Prince.~

http://www.gaiaonline.com/grant?key=please_understand
http://www.gaiaonline.com/grant?key=dont_be_sad

For the ones missing the links!

Shout out to David2074 for the second link!

Shade

heart heart heart heart

Dangerous Lover

13,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100

Chic Noob

kisses framed photo of Satoru Iwata

Spoopy Specter

D: Lemme just tell ya, I am super sad. He was a really great man. :/

Trash Hero