Shouganaii's Husband

Timid Cyclops

pls dont do that
pathetic
you win some and you lose some

Conversationalist

Who the ******** uses Ubers? mad

Adorable Nymph

Reminds me of this Japanese player sends out all legendaries with hidden abilities and crap. I'm like you gotta be joking.. neutral

Shouganaii's Husband

Timid Cyclops

M A U R l C E
Who the ******** uses Ubers? mad

this ******** from jjapan mad

Shouganaii's Husband

Timid Cyclops

MajokoAura
Reminds me of this Japanese player sends out all legendaries with hidden abilities and crap. I'm like you gotta be joking.. neutral

at least lemme know we about to go all out
cry

Adorable Nymph

Herr SchwindeIig
MajokoAura

cry
Ikr cry them Asians don't mess around with pokemon I'll be down to one pokemon and I only damage the first legendary and they already on second legendary. lol

Shouganaii's Husband

Timid Cyclops

MajokoAura
Herr SchwindeIig
MajokoAura

cry
Ikr cry them Asians don't mess around with pokemon I'll be down to one pokemon and I only damage the first legendary and they already on second legendary. lol

i took two of his legendary pokemon with my mega evolved gardevoir but then he got out that kyogre lol

ll Piko ll's Waifu

Vampiric Phantom

Sounds like a cheap a** to me

Shouganaii's Husband

Timid Cyclops

Chibi Kya
Sounds like a cheap a** to me
3nodding i agree

Adorable Nymph

Herr SchwindeIig
MajokoAura
Herr SchwindeIig
MajokoAura

cry

i took two of his legendary pokemon with my mega evolved gardevoir but then he got out that kyogre lol
You know once the Mega is down it's all over... emo I decided with battles like that I rather do triple battles. I'm not a fan of them but its like KO them with moves that hit everyone. And hope they don't do the same. lol

Shouganaii's Husband

Timid Cyclops

MajokoAura
Herr SchwindeIig
MajokoAura
Herr SchwindeIig
MajokoAura

cry

You know once the Mega is down it's all over... emo I decided with battles like that I rather do triple battles. I'm not a fan of them but its like KO them with moves that hit everyone. And hope they don't do the same. lol
yes it went down hill after that
that sounds lie a good idea :0

Adorable Nymph

Herr SchwindeIig
MajokoAura
Herr SchwindeIig
MajokoAura
Herr SchwindeIig
MajokoAura

cry

yes it went down hill after that
that sounds lie a good idea :0
It actually is a good strategy if you iv train. Thing is I guess what gets me over is the uber speed they have. It's like they really grind with iv training. I don't like the whole iv training mostly because it didn't exist before and folks are all into it to create perfect pokemon. In away its good but also takes the fun out of pokemon battles abit especially for online play.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff