Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
                                                            xxxxxxWELCOME xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

to the Monster Mash.
                                                            There are a eight artists here that are offering free
                                                            art to those who come visit. Look over the rules and
                                                            each of the artists posts.

Despite being monsters we're a friendly bunch! Don't
                                                            be afraid to post and mingle amongst us. Be sure to
                                                            read over the rules (there aren't many) and read
                                                            through the artists posts.

Announcements:
                                                            O7/18/15" openn!
                                                            O1/13/16" Welcoming mythee, cedesbby, ringot & amiigo!
                User Image

xxxxxxRULES xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

OO1" Follow all rules/TOS of Gaia
                                  OO2" Try not to use "txt talk" as it can be confusing to read.
                                  OO3" Respect everyone in the thread.
                                  OO4" Try your best to talk to everyone.
                                  OO5" Rules may be updated/changed at any given time.
                                  OO6" Password is heart eyes.
                                  OO7" Do not beg the artists for art, they're allowed to draw
                                  xxxxx.who and whatever they want to.
                                  OO8" Post your request in the NEW request thread which can be found: here.
                                  OO9" Livestream rules are separate than thread rules.
                                  xxxxx.(Contact the artist or check their streaming page for
                                  xxxxx.more information.)
                                  O10" Do not post any form of drama in the thread. Keep
                                  xxxxx.it to PMs or block the user. Any form of drama will
                                  xxxxx.get you kicked out of the thread. If user continues to
                                  xxxxx.post, they will be dealt with and reported.
User Image

xxxxxxSLIME xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

Hello! I'm Yuracye, but you can call me Yura!
                                  I'm a nerd and I like to draw things. 10/10 will accept candy when given.
                                  I am manager-senpai. I will not notice you- too busy working.

Likes: Cute things, blood splatter, monsters, demons,
                                  xxxxxxxxwings, fun poses.
                                  Dislikes: Most hats, weapons, guns, animals, couples.

Samples: Deviantart || Art tumblr

User ImageUser Image
                                  User ImageUser Image
User Image

xxxxxxRAKSHASA xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

Hiya, I'm CitrusCupcake and have been a Gaian for almost 11 years, and been drawing since I was very little (don't ask my age XD). I'm offering sketches & lined freebies, from headshots to full bodies of characters & avatars that inspire me ^_~

Likes: Female, Details, Long hair, elegant gowns,
                                  xxxxxxxxinteresting/unusual characters, original characters,
                                  xxxxxxxxavatars, artistic nudity
                                  Dislikes: Males, mecha, full anthro, really plain characters

Samples: DA
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

xxxxxxWEREWOLF xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

hi this is your local werewoof, ringot!! please call me ret or mk ^q^
                                  i like visiting gaia for practice, it's nice to meet you <3

( might set up a stream later if people are interested! : D )

Likes: OCs!! all of em, fun colour palettes, lots of expression, monsters, space themed
                                  Dislikes: super detail, avatars w/o drawn refs, super....short hair..., lots of ruffles

Samples: tumblr / deviantart

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

xxxxxxGARGOYLExxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

HElluuuu everyone! I'm cedesbby, though just cedes is preferred!
                                  I love to doodle fun things for peeps~~
                                  I ahve a bad comp, so if I stream it's going to be on join,me but I'll quote you if I'm streaming a freebie for you e ue;;;;

Likes: all types of monstersss, fantasy themes, info and personatilies on whoever I'm drawing ouo//
                                  Dislikes: fanarts, very modern and casual outfits, including uniforms and jackets

Samples: Gallery

/////SAMPLES
                                  User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image

xxxxxxINCUBUS xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

howdy everyone!!! I'm Danny, your personal incubus. ;3cc
                                  I'll be balancing time drawing freebies and commissions.
                                  If I don't pick you for a freebie, and you reaaally want a drawing
                                  from me, consider offering to buy a commission at my shop! Feel
                                  free to talk to me anytime by quoting me~ I don't bite... hard. emotion_bigheart

Likes: monsters!!!, color with a lot of blending/gradient,
                                  xxxxxxxxintriguing character designs, ocs. I want to try my hand at dynamic poses, so if you have
                                  xxxxxxxxan idea for one make sure to include it!
                                  Dislikes: lots of fine detail @A@, full anthros, mecha, animals,
                                  xxxxxxxxavis w/o other drawn refs, i wont do couples for freebies (sorry)

Samples: main tumblr!! art blog!!

/////User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quote List
                                  [size=10][spoiler][quote="Athrenn"][/quote]
                                  [quote="MrsPandaSins"][/quote]
                                  [quote="DesertDes"][/quote]
                                  [quote="Coffee-Bat"][/quote]
                                  [quote="xSeanxDied"][/quote]
                                  [quote="carhornbeeps"][/quote]
                                  [quote="SerenShay"][/quote]
                                  [quote="Slayernice"][/quote]
                                  [quote="fuwaffy"][/quote]
                                  [quote="RIEUNA"][/quote]
                                  [quote="Therapy Needed"][/quote]
                                  [quote="Yuiisuu"][/quote]
                                  [quote="Kipco"][/quote]
                                  [quote="Anafae"][/quote]
                                  [quote="FromTheWastelands"][/quote]
                                  [quote="Sospel"][/quote]
                                  [quote="DieForAlice"][/quote]
                                  [quote="Kathryn Anon"][/quote]
                                  [quote="aquanimas"][/quote][/spoiler]

[url=https://picarto.tv/prongsied]streaming~[/url]

STREAM RULES:
                                  [spoiler]1. Please be respectful of everyone.

2. Don't talk s**t. There will be no drama in my stream.

3. Please ask before you start posting links! You don't have to ask for every single link, but it is a common courtesy. We will 100% of the time allow links if you ask(unless it's NSFW).

4. You will receive a private warning if a mod ever felt the need to kick you. Unless you're being an a**. Then I will just kick you.

5. Don't ask for a freebie in stream, unless I specifically ask you to. Also, [i]do not advertise yourself or your own streams in my stream[/i]. That will result in a ban.[/spoiler]
                                  [/size]
User Image

xxxxxxTROLLxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

Hi there I'm amiigo.
                                  I'm here to practice on things I normally wouldn't think of on my own, experiment,
                                  and give you a lovely piece of art of your babies!

Likes: Interesting silhouettes, original characters, little details
                                  Dislikes: My turn offs are mean people, rude people, and people who aren't nice.

Samples: Deviantart

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

xxxxxxGRIM REAPER xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

Uhhh, Yami here...I'll mainly be drawing head shots and chibis.

Dislikes: Clutter, Couple,Anthro

Samples: < DeviantArt >

XXXXXXXUser Image
User Image

xxxxxxGOLEM xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

Hullo! I'm your friendly neighborhood Mythee, here on Gaia since 2003. Some say rocks don't give good hugs, but my mossy exterior begs to differ. I wanna fill my sketchbook with cool creatures and characters! That's why I'll be doing mainly traditional art and sketches, though other sorts of things might happen on occasion, too. If you don't want to leave it up to chance, contact me about a gaia commish here or RLC on DA or Tumblr!

Likes: Creatures, Pokemon, Aliens, Mecha, Full Anthro
                                  xxxxxxxx OCs, scales, armor, detail, cheerful designs!
                                  Dislikes: Humanoids are a more difficult art subject for me,
                                  xxxxxxxx sexual themes are nope!

Samples: DA - Tumblr
                                  User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                User Image

xxxxxxRESERVED xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx
                User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items