Welcome to Gaia! ::

So is this where all the cute people are hangin out?

Kawaii Bachelorette

your national anthem
Prismatic Beat
your national anthem
Prismatic Beat
OMFG yes
This 100%

lmao someone gets ittttt cry
sometimes you just wanna be left alone cause you wanna do things but ppl won't leave you alone stare

for real
a small part of me is flattered but another part of me is like no just don't
i don't really like a lot of attention to be on me lol i get awkward and uncomfortable
basically
I can't go grocery shopping at college alone without a guy.....................its terrible.

Tipsy Regular

Prismatic Beat
your national anthem
Prismatic Beat
your national anthem
Prismatic Beat
OMFG yes
This 100%

sometimes you just wanna be left alone cause you wanna do things but ppl won't leave you alone stare

for real
i don't really like a lot of attention to be on me lol i get awkward and uncomfortable
basically
I can't go grocery shopping at college alone without a guy.....................its terrible.

yep i know the feel
i try to walk to starbucks or w/e on lunch break at work and someone always comments or whistles or whatever and its like please stop i just want my coffee neutral
Lillyen Whitefire
Craudill
Lillyen Whitefire
Try being small. People tend to pick me up when they hug me. Even though I kinda hate it. Like a lot. emotion_donotwant
you get hugs? You look really scary
I do? emotion_8c

I don't think you look scary. I'd hug you and accept the resulting restraining order.

Kawaii Bachelorette

your national anthem
Prismatic Beat
your national anthem
Prismatic Beat
your national anthem
Prismatic Beat
OMFG yes
This 100%

for real
basically

yep i know the feel
i try to walk to starbucks or w/e on lunch break at work and someone always comments or whistles or whatever and its like please stop i just want my coffee neutral
emotion_hug
Glad I'm not alone in this struggle

Eloquent Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Divine Donator 100
Not Safe For Twerk
Lillyen Whitefire
Craudill
Lillyen Whitefire
Try being small. People tend to pick me up when they hug me. Even though I kinda hate it. Like a lot. emotion_donotwant
I do? emotion_8c

I don't think you look scary. I'd hug you and accept the resulting restraining order.
Thank you! I like hugs. I just don't like when people hug me and then try caring to another room with them.

Eloquent Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Divine Donator 100
Craudill
Lillyen Whitefire
Craudill
Lillyen Whitefire
I do? emotion_8c
yes, are you a criminal
No. I am a little bit of a nerd...
Lillyen Whitefire
Not Safe For Twerk
Lillyen Whitefire
Craudill
Lillyen Whitefire
I do? emotion_8c

Thank you! I like hugs. I just don't like when people hug me and then try caring to another room with them.

lol, understandable. I can do stuff like that, but generally I am not a physical person so you wouldn't have to worry about that.

Dapper Detective

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
i just realized that i only came in here to see all of the qt people posting. was not disappointed.

Eloquent Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Divine Donator 100
Not Safe For Twerk
Lillyen Whitefire
Not Safe For Twerk
Lillyen Whitefire
Craudill
Lillyen Whitefire
I do? emotion_8c

lol, understandable. I can do stuff like that, but generally I am not a physical person so you wouldn't have to worry about that.
I'm okay with it with a few of my close friends but when people I just met do it it kinda freaks me out. On the up side when I'm out with my friends and I don't feel like walking no one minds giving me a piggy back ride.

OG Tycoon

emocean
ur state must have a lot of ugly people

User 36873331's Husband

Magical Girl

i think the attention no one wants is the kind from creepy persistent random a** dudes

like there's a difference between getting attention from someone when they're being polite and respectful
but when they're being annoying af and gross then that's something obv anyone will complain about

so idk why ppl are getting salty w/ u in here
Lillyen Whitefire
Not Safe For Twerk
Lillyen Whitefire
Not Safe For Twerk
Lillyen Whitefire
I do? emotion_8c

I'm okay with it with a few of my close friends but when people I just met do it it kinda freaks me out. On the up side when I'm out with my friends and I don't feel like walking no one minds giving me a piggy back ride.

lol, I have friends that just randomly jump on my back for piggy backs. Kind of uncomfortable at times, but I roll with it.
One friend even tried to skip with me...

Tipsy Regular

Tea Prince v2
i think the attention no one wants is the kind from creepy persistent random a** dudes

like there's a difference between getting attention from someone when they're being polite and respectful
but when they're being annoying af and gross then that's something obv anyone will complain about

so idk why ppl are getting salty w/ u in here

for sure!! thats what i meant lol
gaia is stupid im hardly surprised lol lol
and yeah like i said to someone else this guy was just really pushing it today being super creepy while i was clearly trying to work
i wasnt rude either, like you wanna talk to me thats perfectly fine but as soon as it gets weird or im uuncomfortable then no talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff