Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Senshi

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I've been a fan of Sailor Moon for 20+ years. I was 3 or 4 when I first started watching it. Anyway, I've amassed quite the collection over the decades and I was just curious if anyone had ideas on the best things to get to display properly.

I have gashapon sets, brooches and a couple of the 90s wands etc and I'm completely out of room on the top of my dresser. I can't figure out a better more space efficient way to display without buying bookshelves or a glass display case that I don't have the room or money for. >< (I can't hang shelves either as my apartment doesn't allow it) I know I've seen several people say that there are little V stands for displaying plates or something normally that they use but I don't know what size to get for my gashapon compact set.

Any ideas?

EDIT:

I ended up shelling out $30 for an acrylic cupcake stand because 1) cheaper than a glass cabinet and 2) less space taken up by it and 3) glass cabinets are too old-lady like and tacky

Edit edit:
Somebody didn't read my post and moved it to the wrong forum.

My Collection:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eloquent Senshi

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I was finally able to get to my laptop and added the picture so ya'll could see what I mean. xD

9,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Adorable Collection <3

Space Genius

I have that plushie Artemis too! smile

Alien Cosmonaut

Typically people that work in antique stores will know exactly what size stand you'd need to display an object. Measure the diameter of your compacts - or better yet, bring them in and ask if plate displays would work for them, what size you'd need, etc. Since it's hard to tell through the computer (and personally I'm no expert in the first place, haha) it'd be better to get advice from someone who's had a few more years dealing with displaying things. If that makes any sense at all. sweatdrop

Familiar Trickster

Right now I have the mangas(not shown) and dvd (See link)
I used to had a folder and playing cards. Folder got distorted along with cards by my sister.
http://i61.tinypic.com/xcu90l.jpg

ps-I had to get cowboy bebop since wal-mart had them both..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff