Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User Image

Welcome to the OOC thread for SUPER AWESOME COOL RAD ELECTRIC DOPE! Post whenever you want here~

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

Hey everyone! Since basically everyone uses the Skype chat (other than one of our members), I'm going to use the OOC to make announcements! First things first, we finally got our last member! razz So, now we are completely full! The RP will start as soon as I get the other profiles in.

Secondly, since some of you might not have known, this is a reboot of an older RP of mine. The original one we did, actually started in North America. However, since that wasn't as interesting, this time S.A.C.R.E.D. will be starting out in... that's right, you guessed it! Tokyo, Japan! They're currently on their World Tour for their debut album and we'll be starting there for a gig for them. it should be fun! Tokyo has a lot of interesting things to do and they'll probably come into contact with their powers for their first time too.

I will announce here that the RP has started when I get the last profile in on this thread!~ For now, please be patient until we get all the profiles in!

Enable Llamas

potart

Schizune Weaver

Hime Tsukino Usagi

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
First post, woooot!

Hi everyone, I play DJ Starborn ^_^

Anxious Citizen

*waves* Hi there! I'm Elly and I'll be playing the electric guitarist (when I finish/start her, haha).
          All I know is she's going to be from England. I was initially gonna make her kind of a sassy diva, but based on the face claim I chose, she might be a more mature/serious diva xDD

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
potart
          *waves* Hi there! I'm Elly and I'll be playing the electric guitarist (when I finish/start her, haha).
          All I know is she's going to be from England. I was initially gonna make her kind of a sassy diva, but based on the face claim I chose, she might be a more mature/serious diva xDD

That's awesome. Finny--my nickname for Fineira, which she hates, is really hyper active and full of emotion. She's like a little kid with a turntable even though she is twenty-three, lol. I'm almost glad the rp's I made have been slowly to fill because then I would have never found this rp. Though sadly, I wish they would fill now so I can officially open them. I guess that's just a chance we take when we make rp's.

Anywho, I think I have began ranting so let me stop here razz

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

potart

Ooooh, Elly, I think that sounds hilarious~ I can't wait for it! In other news, Valentine Valtieri (otherwise known as V) sent me his profile! I am currently reading over that! His profile, as usual, is pretty long but I appreciate the initiative and dedication~ Only two more profiles to get until we begin! Get HYPE EVERYONE!

Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Hey! Schizune Weaver here, or Flying Snorlax on Skype. I know, Snorlax can't use fly.

But I'll be playing your bassist for today! I really look forward to roleplaying with you all!

That said. Your bassist will look like a girl during magical times. > : )

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Everyone seems so cool.....

Am I the lame-wad in the group?!?!?!?

Faints from being un-awesome

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

Hime Tsukino Usagi

No, no, it's alright~ You seem pretty cool yourself! -pats- WE'RE ALL EQUALLY AWESOME IN THIS PIECE.

Also, I wanted to say that we may have an... evil band challenging the normal ones at some point. If you've read the main thread, you'll see the main things we'll be fighting will be called "Phaid" and when our magical powers awaken, you'll see what they look like then~ But the whole "evil" band thing won't be until later, if I even do it. I'm still on the fence about it.

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

In other news, V's character was just accepted! Check it out here~

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Teddyursaa
Hime Tsukino Usagi

No, no, it's alright~ You seem pretty cool yourself! -pats- WE'RE ALL EQUALLY AWESOME IN THIS PIECE.

Also, I wanted to say that we may have an... evil band challenging the normal ones at some point. If you've read the main thread, you'll see the main things we'll be fighting will be called "Phaid" and when our magical powers awaken, you'll see what they look like then~ But the whole "evil" band thing won't be until later, if I even do it. I'm still on the fence about it.

That evil band thing sounds awesome >:O You should totally do it. I'll even help out biggrin

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

Hime Tsukino Usagi
That evil band thing sounds awesome >:O You should totally do it. I'll even help out biggrin

Okie dokie, after a few pages or so have gone by, we will start working on them! I don't want them to be accepted right from the start or anything, so we'll till the Phaid are actually introduced to make those types of things up!

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Teddyursaa
Hime Tsukino Usagi

Okie dokie, after a few pages or so have gone by, we will start working on them! I don't want them to be accepted right from the start or anything, so we'll till the Phaid are actually introduced to make those types of things up!

Okilie dokilie atrichokilie :>

Sings GiR's doom song while she waits for the rp to start.

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

Schizu (Schizune Weaver) has finished her profile for Lune! Check it out here! I'M SO HYPE! ALL WE NEED IS THE ELECTRIC GUITARIST AND WE MAY BEGIN!

Terence_Teddy's Kouhai

Familiar Prophet

Hi everyone!! I'm Enable Llamas and I play Jamie, the grump keyboardist! I'm sure this RP will be a lot of fun!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff