Welcome to Gaia! ::

KandiGram's Waifu

Loyal Knight

8,975 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
I don't know who the mod for PUG is but they have my soul.

Blessed Knight

KandiGram's Waifu

Loyal Knight

8,975 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Mortishai
? .3.

I was reading a post from him and the way he worded things stole my soul.

Blessed Knight

Axey101
Mortishai
? .3.

My confusing is more to whom you speak of rather then what they have spoken :3

KandiGram's Waifu

Loyal Knight

8,975 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Mortishai
Axey101
Mortishai
? .3.

PUG is the shopkeeper of Club Verge. He's a pug. ^^' sorry, my mistake.

Blessed Knight

Axey101
Mortishai
Axey101
Mortishai
? .3.

'salright and thank you for clarifying emotion_kirakira

I got my avi the way I wanted it and I haven't changed it in like 360+ days so, you could imagine I'm out of the loop on stores and items.

KandiGram's Waifu

Loyal Knight

8,975 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Mortishai
Axey101
Mortishai
Axey101
Mortishai
? .3.

I got my avi the way I wanted it and I haven't changed it in like 360+ days so, you could imagine I'm out of the loop on stores and items.

I wish I could go that long without changing my avi. I change her every day pretty much. She's never the same person for very long I guess you could say. But your avi looks legit. Holy crow, I didn't really notice before.

Blessed Knight

Axey101
Mortishai
Axey101
Mortishai
Axey101
Mortishai
? .3.

I wish I could go that long without changing my avi. I change her every day pretty much. She's never the same person for very long I guess you could say. But your avi looks legit. Holy crow, I didn't really notice before.

Well, I got it all how I wanted it before Gaia sold out and starting flooding the place with gold 3nodding

I used to change it every day, but then I came up with this one and it tickled my fancy ever so perfectly heart

KandiGram's Waifu

Loyal Knight

8,975 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Mortishai
Axey101
Mortishai
Axey101
Mortishai

Well, I got it all how I wanted it before Gaia sold out and starting flooding the place with gold 3nodding

I used to change it every day, but then I came up with this one and it tickled my fancy ever so perfectly heart

I had gone on a hiatus since 2010 and when I came back I pretty much entered culture shock. It's so crazy how easy it is to get so much gold now. But I'm kind of upset that everything pretty much revolves around GC, that's not how gaia used to be...I kinda miss the old ways. *sigh* But i spent all morning working on this outfit. Like I said, easy to make money here!

lsaaxor's Significant Otter

Brigade Leader

Blessed Knight

Axey101
Mortishai
Axey101
Mortishai
Axey101
Mortishai

I had gone on a hiatus since 2010 and when I came back I pretty much entered culture shock. It's so crazy how easy it is to get so much gold now. But I'm kind of upset that everything pretty much revolves around GC, that's not how gaia used to be...I kinda miss the old ways. *sigh* But i spent all morning working on this outfit. Like I said, easy to make money here!

I really do miss the old Gaia too... But that's why I only really get on to come to the CB and message my friends 4laugh I have been known to take off for months to a year some times... I didn't bother trying to learn up on everything when I came back though, I have the avi I want and I come for the conversation as well as meeting people heart

Yeah, with all this gold flowing around, people do seem to have an easier time getting their hands on it .3.

KandiGram's Waifu

Loyal Knight

8,975 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Mortishai
Axey101
Mortishai
Axey101
Mortishai

I really do miss the old Gaia too... But that's why I only really get on to come to the CB and message my friends 4laugh I have been known to take off for months to a year some times... I didn't bother trying to learn up on everything when I came back though, I have the avi I want and I come for the conversation as well as meeting people heart

Yeah, with all this gold flowing around, people do seem to have an easier time getting their hands on it .3.

I have two friends on here that I come on for lol. But I do enjoy the conversations people have to offer, but I don't normally post in the forums, people tend to get wild sometimes. But I never really have an avatar to just stick with. I always feel like she needs something more so we go shopping again.
I mean back with the old gaia you would get like 25 gold for posting in forums and now it's like 11k. Like really gaia, you want my money that badly?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff