Welcome to Gaia! ::

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Quote:

Soon, you won’t need to go to Taco Bell to satisfy your burrito craving. Taco Bell will come to you.

The fast-food chain will be launching its delivery service in more than 200 restaurants in Los Angeles, Orange County, the San Francisco Bay Area and selected regions in Dallas, the company announced in a statement. They will be teaming up with startup DoorDash, and orders can be taken on DoorDash’s website or their mobile apps starting today.

Yum Brands, the parent company of Taco Bell, have long been thinking about extending a delivery service to the brand. In late May, CEO Greg Creed told analysts that adding such a service to Taco Bell could be “a massive sales driver for the brand.” Pizza Hut, which the company also owns, offers a well-established delivery business.

The delivery service is the latest way for popular fast-food outlets to cater to the demands by customers for an easier, faster way to order their food. In April, Chipotle announced it was setting up a partnership with Postmates to start delivering their menu of tacos and salads to 67 cities. In May, McDonald’s began testing a delivery service to selected areas in New York City.

If you’re hungry for a late-night bacon club chalupa from Taco Bell, however, there’s bad news: Taco Bell delivery service is only offered between 10a.m. to 11p.m., according to Bloomberg.

Source

Depending on the delivery fee this may or may not work. If it works, KFC better be next. (the pot pies are actually good) xd

Lonely Wolf

The only thing I really like at Taco Bell are the quesadillas. Believe it or not, Taco Bell has more variety than a lot of Mexican restaurants in my town.

Yuki_Windira's Husband

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Think I'll save my excitement until the good Szechuans starts delivering to my area instead of their crappy partner...

Relentless Glitch

I actually prefer Army Navy.

Dedicated Wife

12,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I wonder if they are only trying this cause there business is down?

Friendly Explorer

And the stoners rejoiced.

SteaIer's Queen

Shirtless Noob

10,825 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
Yay for obesity and diabetes
I have prayed for this day crying rofl

*wishes my city was one of them*

Punny Skeleton

iHippie X
And the stoners rejoiced.

Gamers Too!

User Image

Zubious's Wife

Bashful Flatterer

6,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Married 100
And my fat a** rejoiced. Bring this sin to Michigan!

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Well, nice to have choices I guess but I rarely eat Taco Bell anyway.
And I rarely have food delivered.

Fluffy Treasure-Seeker

10,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I wished in those mentioned places now. XD I love me some Chalupas and Gorditas. heart

Liberal Fatcat

On behalf of all of Connecticut, we NEED this. Or at least just in my town. 8D

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I'm all for this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff