Magical Cleric

User ImageUser Image

WHAT WAS I BORN FOR?
XOXO HEY, SPARE ME SOME LOVE
XOXOXO HELLO MY NAME IS
XOXOXOXO BEFORE LONG

XOXOXOXOXO I WAS IMMUNE TO ALL SOUNDS.
↑ ↓XOXOXOXOXO s o I e r a s e d t h e s o u n d of my breathing,
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxCaLl My NaMe AnD gIvE Me A kIsS, THEN TAKE ME IN YOUR EMBRACE, Hey keep on loving me
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoLove me 'till I'M
NOTHING but fragments!
◊▄◊▄◊▄◊▄◊▄◊▄◊▄◊▄◊▄◊▄◊▄◊▄◊▄◊▄◊▄◊▄◊▄◊▄◊▄◊▄◊▄◊▄◊

X_X_X_X_Celestin let out a silent laugh watching his cousin gasp for air, if he had known the other was busy shoving his face with food he probably wouldn't have jumped. Oh well there was nothing he could do about it now. He smiled as Takeru finally hugged him back and admitting defeat. Of course he would win this battle his attack was flawless. He cuddled into the hug not wanting to part from his cousin, he hadn't seen Takeru for such a long time and if he let go now he was afraid the other would have to leave.
                                                X_X_X_ The blonde picked up his notepad and wrote out "Good. I've missed you! <3" he smiled happily holding back a small laugh. His cousin was just as short as him yet he was the one getting called squirt but he didn't mind nicknames in fact he loved being called cute names. Actually he loved all forms of praise and affection, they made him feel appreciated and not worthless. When his cousin finally stopped squeezing him he would apologize for taking so long and ask how long he was staying. Though that didn't seem like it was what he was going to get to write because dang Takeru picked up on his injuries pretty quick. Since it was only the bandaid he could lie and say he bumped into something but he could never lie to his cousin. He flipped to a new page and grabbed a different colored pen, this time he would write with his sparkly blue gel pen, oh gosh this was going to be a long story "I was taking a break form work when I got cornered by those jocks, yes the same ones who landed me in the hospital last time, they beat me up before I finally found an opening and ran away. They were chasing me when I ran into Adrian and then he saved me. He helped me clean up and when I was done I asked him how I could thank him and he told me to go to dinner with him on Saturday before kissing my cheek. Oh gosh did I get asked out? Or is it just a thank you dinner? I'm confused" his pale cheeks turned a light rose pink as he looked to the side.
                                                X_X_X_ Celestin didn't mean to write so much but when he began writing he just couldn't stop. When was Saturday? Oh great now his mind was all jumbled! He set the notepad down before grabbing a slice of his favorite pizza and plopping down onto his cousin letting his head rest on the others lap. He took a small bite of his pizza wondering if his mother knew Takeru was over. She probably didn't but that didn't matter she never got home until four or five AM and sometimes she didn't come home at all. He stopped worrying about her years ago, she left notes on the fridge for him to read and some money for grocery shopping though he did wish she would take some days off. Well now that Takeru was here maybe he wouldn't have to be home alone and bored. Oh maybe they could go to the movies or play video games! Maybe they could go shopping together and he could dress his cousin up in cute clothes!

Ⱦhoughts: I hope Takeru stays for a whileX_X_X_Ƚocation: Home X_X_X_Ғeelings: HappinessX_X_X_Ȼompany: Takeru

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User ImageI think I might just lose my mind
If I have to watch this one more time

I can't explain how many times i've
Stayed for you when you were on my mind
No one ever said that it was easy
So come out of the cold and stop your bleeding

I never would of thought that things could
Go this far, but please believe me

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Forever yours to hold

When I feel numb I'll let you know,
I won't become what I was before,
You cannot kill what's not your creation,
This is the Art of Breaking

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

Takeru stared at the notepad and sighed before shaking his head, ”Really, you’re going to write after I’ve spent all this time learning how to sign?” He stated with a chuckle before he sighed and the other decided to write some more down, though he figured he was writing a long a** story by how much he was writing. He took another bite of his pizza as he waited and glanced around the place up until Celestin turned the pad and he had to go back to reading.

His eyes scanned over the writing frowning as he continued to read it, those jocks were nothing but trouble and he was half tempted to say, screw it come back to japan with him. At least he knew he’d be safe, but reading about this Adrian kid made him blink. He glanced at his cousin and tilted his head, his silver hair spilling over his shoulder at the moment and then he sighed. ”I think it’s a little bit of both ’les…It’s a thank you dinner and you’re getting asked out…..who’s this Adrian guy anyways. If he can chase off these assholes, kinda makes me wonder exactly who this kid is.” One would say Takeru would have an overactive imagination, but then again that’s probably why he wrote songs, sang in a band and his solo career but also just started up his own fashion line. Shaking the thought though, he shifted and crossed his legs on the couch as he munched on his slice of pizza before glancing down at Celestin knowing he was thinking over a lot of stuff at the moment.

He glanced off to the side and then said, ”You should just stop thinking about it….anyways, if you’re going to go with this Adrian guy I want to meet him first. I want to make sure he’s not going to be any trouble.” He nodded with that and then he got this look on his face as if remembering something. ”Ah…uh, hey….squirt, you’re going to have to get up if you want me to get you your surprise that I brought home for you.” he stated with a slight laugh, he was always bringing something back for Celestin, whether it was clothes, stuffed animals, or whatever else he could get his hands on, and he found the cutest little surprise that he figured his cousin would absolutely adore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having just arrived home himself, Adrian had snuck back into the house and did a full sweep making sure that his dad wasn’t home. And when he was sure he went and laid down on the couch kicking his feet up and turning on the television. He lay there flipping through the channels at the moment before he pulled out his phone and smiled before bringing up a message screen and began typing a text message; ”Actually, are you free tomorrow….spend the day hanging out on the town…and Saturday dinner? He sent the text message and turned his attention back towards the television as he let out a yawn. He was up far too early and he could blame his little brother for that one.

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗

Are you gonna run away,

and leave me here alone?
                                              Are you gonna run away,

and leave me here?

Magical Cleric

User ImageUser Image

WHAT WAS I BORN FOR?
XOXOXO HELLO MY NAME IS
XOXOXOXO BEFORE LONG

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxCaLl My NaMe AnD gIvE Me A kIsS, THEN TAKE ME IN YOUR EMBRACE, Hey keep on loving me
NOTHING but fragments!

X_X_X_X_Celestin smiled giving a nod to Takeru, of course he was going to write he honestly couldn't trust his signing since his hands would end up moving faster than the speed of light and at the moment he was pretty sure neither of them wanted to decipher whatever he had just tried to sign. He took another bite of his slice of pizza enjoying the mushroom, olives, and cheese combo his only complaint would have been that they could have gone lighter on the sauce. Tomatoes were not his favorite but he would deal with it because hey pizza was literally the life source for every teen, it was cheap and you didn't have to cook.
                                                X_X_X_ The blonde turned his attention back to his cousin watching intently as the other read his note. It was obvious when he got to the part about Adrian because he swore he could see the gears in the other males head turning and not in a good way. He rolled his eyes oh the great Takeru has once again proven to be oh so helpful. Oh s**t here it comes, the assumptions that his cousin makes were always wild. He was pretty sure Takeru was thinking Adrian was some sort of serial killer or kidnapper. Dear lord his cousin had such an imagination. He let out a silent sigh before signing "Adrian goes to the high school I used to go to, I promise you he is not some creeper. He's very nice and really hot" wait a second he just told his older cousin that he thought Adrian was hot, now that probably wasn't a great idea. He could only imagine what Takeru would say if he ever met Adrian, sweet Maria he might as well dig his own grave now!
                                                X_X_X_ Celestin shot Takeru a cute pout there was certainly no way to stop his racing mind. Yeah his mind definitely wasn't going to take a break now that his cousin made it official that he wanted to meet Adrian. This could end up being a complete disaster! What if Takeru makes Adrian never want to see him again? What if Adrian pisses of Takeru! It was official he was going to die early and save himself from further embarrassment. Thank the lord Takeru spoke up and snapped him out of his thoughts grant you it was to basically tell him to move from his comfortable position but still it got his mind off of worrying. The small male gave a nod before forcing himself to sit up. He always loved Takeru's gifts his cousin knew his style by heart unlike his mother who just threw money at him every holiday.
                                                X_X_X_ He was buzzing with excitement now! Wait, nope that was his phone buzzing but either way he was still excited. The blonde took out his phone only to almost drop it as he saw who had texted him. He read over the text biting his lip softly as his mind once again decided to go into action. Honestly he would love to hang out with Adrian but Takeru was in town. Actually he would have Takeru meet Adrian that way if anything happens then he could at least save some of his dignity. He nodded before texting back a response "Yeah...though my cousin says before I go anywhere with you he has to properly meet you, I'll apologize now because he has a wild imagination and probably thinks you're some sort of creeper" yeah that seemed legit. He hit send before setting his phone back to the side and returning to excitedly waiting for Takeru to return with his gift.

Ⱦhoughts: What did he get me?X_X_X_Ƚocation: Home X_X_X_Ғeelings: HappinessX_X_X_Ȼompany: Takeru

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User ImageI think I might just lose my mind
If I have to watch this one more time

I can't explain how many times i've
Stayed for you when you were on my mind
No one ever said that it was easy
So come out of the cold and stop your bleeding

I never would of thought that things could
Go this far, but please believe me

Forever yours to hold

When I feel numb I'll let you know,
I won't become what I was before,
You cannot kill what's not your creation,
This is the Art of Breaking

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

Watching his cousin for a second, he gave a curious look to the whole calling this Adrian kid hot….and that he went to the same high school he use to go to. ”That’s really helpful….I’m still wanting to meet him.” He stated with a nod before the other literally shot him a cute little pout. He sighed and shook his head before he was finally let up. He smiled and ran around the couch and towards the room he was staying in. He knelt down at his bag and unzipped it before digging through it and finding the bag that was in there filled with the goodies he had gotten his cousin. He possibly went a little overboard with them this time, but hey…he figured it would make up for being gone so long. He reached inside and pulled everything out, checking to make sure that everything was alright and still in one piece.

When he was certain it was he placed everything back in the decorative gift bag and stood up, brushing off his knees a moment. He turned and walked back out, staring at his cousin as he returned back to the living room. He smiled a bit before coming to stand in front of Celestin and held out the gift bag to him.

”I think I went a little overboard this time, but all this stuff kinda just reminded me of you….and, well….I couldn’t pass it up.” He stated with a laugh. Inside the bag were two sweaters, (Sweater 1 Sweater 2), a headband that was in the shape of cat ears a little crown on top and of corse he saw a cute Plushie within one of the stores and had to grab it. So all of those were stuffed right in that bag. He just hoped the other liked them and that he did good, but he was sure he had considering the fact he was probably one of the very few people who knew his cousin pretty well. Right down to his style, not like it didn’t seem as if it was a spin off rendition of his own style. He shook the thought and waited for the other to take the bag so he could get back to his pizza and somehow slip in his big move up in his career, or adding on a career so to speak with his new clothing line.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrian let out a yawn before stretching and closing his eyes, his phone nearly making him jump out of his skin. He looked at the text a moment when stated that he was free tomorrow, and that was great. Though the fact that his cousin wanted to meet him. Really? This wasn’t happening. He sighed and rolled onto his back and brought up a reply screen for the text before writing out another one; ”Great, I haven’t even met the guy and he thinks I’m a creeper -_- Alright, I’ll be over around ten tomorrow then…we’ll start with breakfast.” He sent the message and then laid back closing his eyes a bit as he just decided to rest them for the time being, his phone sitting on his chest and the television the only thing he was listening to.

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗

Are you gonna run away,

and leave me here alone?
                                              Are you gonna run away,

and leave me here?

Magical Cleric

User ImageUser Image

WHAT WAS I BORN FOR?
XOXOXO HELLO MY NAME IS
XOXOXOXO BEFORE LONG

NOTHING but fragments!

X_X_X_X_Celestin blinked, was that sass he detected? His ears must be deceiving him. Yes he would just overlook that for now because he had other things to worry about, it was currently Wednesday and he was hanging out with Adrian Thursday and Saturday night which meant he would only be able to hang out with Takeru Friday and part of Saturday. Well he really hoped his cousin didn't have to leave too soon, usually when Takeru came out they would spend every second of his stay together. It would be horrible if he could only see his cousin for a tiny bit before the other had to return to work.
                                                X_X_X_ The blonde watched Takeru walk off and of course he couldn't help but feel a tad bit lonely. Though this was a natural feeling for him considering he was usually left at home all by himself. He was glad his cousin actually visited him instead of just sending small videos or texts twice a month or so. Takeru's visits were the only thing that kept him from going completely insane, his cousin knew he wasn't capable of being alone for too long. He was like a bunny if he was left alone for too long he would die. If he still had his voice he would still have a small handful of friends or heck he probably would've had more considering he wouldn't be home schooled. Oh wait Adrian goes to his old school maybe they would have crossed paths a lot earlier. His phone buzzed alerting him that he had received a reply from Adrian. A silent giggle left his lips as he read the text "He's just protective of me but I'm positive he'll like you! ^w^ Ten is fine, I can't wait for tomorrow" he hit send before returning his attention to Takeru who was now walking back.
                                                X_X_X_ Celestin bounced in place making small grabbing motions towards his cousin. He gently grabbed the bag looking up at his cousin with bright sparkling eyes as he signed "You going overboard...no way!" he began to pull things out of the bag making sure not to hide how much he loved everything. Oh gosh he was so happy to see not only one new sweater but two and both of them were so adorable! There was more in the bag though which meant Takeru really did go a bit overboard this time around. He wasn't going to complain, he loved receiving gifts and being pampered. The bag was soon forgotten as he pulled the last two things out of it and holy crap how adorable were these things! He placed the kitty cat princess headband on and smiled cutely signing to his cousin "I can wear this with my dresses! I can be a certified pretty princess now!" The small male cuddled with his new plushie before pulling Takeru down into a hug.
                                                X_X_X_ After he released his cousin he quickly signed out excitedly "Thank you so much! I love everything" he smiled happily before grabbing the box of his favorite pizza setting it on his lap. Pizza was a gift from the gods and since he didn't eat lunch or breakfast he was certain at least half of the pizza was going to be in his stomach. He took a slice of pizza and began to once again eat using his free hand to sign "Did you get any drinks with this or did you find the drink stash in the back of the fridge?" oh wait he also still had to tell his cousin that he was going out tomorrow. How well would that go over? Maybe he didn't have to say he was going to hang out with Adrian and then Takeru could just meet the other male Saturday night. Yes that seemed like a lovely idea but he was pretty sure Adrian was expecting to meet Takeru tomorrow.

Ⱦhoughts: I hope tomorrow isn't a messX_X_X_Ƚocation: Home X_X_X_Ғeelings: HappinessX_X_X_Ȼompany: Takeru

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff