• Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Quote:
completed

Username: Uta The Ghoul
Desired Designer: Ryuhanie
Type of Graphic: I really like L shaped graphics
Pictures: X X X X X
Colors + Font: Whatever you think goes well with the graphic. I was thinking reds and golds but, that probably won't look good OTL. Hm, I like simple fonts by the way xD
Text: Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness and I would have stayed up with you all night had I known how to save a life
Extra + Theme: No theme but, it's for an Ano Hana rp. So, kind of slice of life rp. I don't want anything too drastic and nothing grunge like.
Time needed by: You can take your time it's probably going to be at least a week since the Rp just started accepting people.
Total + tip?:
30-35 billion? I can add more if need be~

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Quote:
completed

Username: frisky pomeranian
Desired Designer: Ryuhanie!
Type of Graphic: thread layout (kinda... i'll explain heart )
Pictures: this this & this!
Colors + Font: Here are themes I can suggest, but it is not necessary by any means <3 It is only a means to make things easier! Example, example.
Text: The character's name is: otsuka kotone [大塚 琴音]. she is in a haikyuu rp, so if possible, I'd love to have her jersey number showing somewhere (she is #5), and also her position (which is middle blocker & decoy). here is a snippet to describe her team (if that helps you any!):
Quote:
todaiji gakuen (東大寺学園) aka porcelain spikerstaken numbers: 2, 3, 4, 6, 12
tab tab private school out in the middle of nowhere
tab tab they have best spikers in the country; can break through any defense
tab uniform colors:

Extra + Theme: here is where i'll explain what I need! It's a little complicated to understand, so hopefully I can describe easily for you. Basically, I need a journal thread for my character! Something like this (it is a bad example... i designed it poorly ; 3; ). I would love for it to be simple, and easy to read for anyone who views it (and, so I can easily update it through the RP!). I would need:
- a main banner(for the first post)
- sub-banners (team, friends, rivals, crushes, information, something to navigate??, etc etc)
- dividers (simple little graphics to space things out) maybe so i can go into better description with my character
- && maybe other small graphics to decorate it with > ~<;
- be as creative as you want! obviously from my current journal status i have little to no creativity 8D. i would love to see it prettier though!
this doesn't need to be too complex, and in fact, i don't need that many things done by you, but certainly i figured this is thread layout. (edit: i really like your 'orange syrup' thread layout example! so if it is possible, something along those lines <3?)
Time needed by: ASAP if you can! But, if you have priorities, it is seriously not a big deal c:
Total + tip?:bribes I noticed were items from your wishlist, so I hope a Panda March is good enough... with a Kitty March as a tip?

Please let me know if I can explain anything for you! I can probably provide better samples than mine xD
edit: oh i forgot to list the sources for the art this this this two of the three are done by the same artist c:

-----------------------------------
okay!
i have an old journal thread of mine that i used to use
(i dont want it that BIG, but i like how it was set up)
i want like a more compact version of that.

here is an example of what i need (ill summarize it better for you to make it easier 8D!):
i made a layout
basically - the first post will have just the main banner + two smaller banners (updates + contact)
then there will be a post for each team c: where each member will have their own journal blurbie.
a lovely, talented member of our RP did something like how im trying to explain!

also, here are some snippets of each team if that helps you with designing at all~

ahhhh i hope that was all helpful to you??? please let me know if you need me to elaborate!

----------------------------------

ooooh ok so these are the banners you want? o:
anything with question marks i wasn't quite sure what you meant orz orz

- a main banner(for the first post)
small banner: contact
small banner: updates

- toratsume high (banner?)
sub-banners (team, friends, rivals, crushes, information, something to navigate(?)) (btw are these sub banners going to be recycled for the other schools?)

- ryuken high (banner?)
sub-banners (team, friends, rivals, crushes, information, something to navigate(?))

- todaiji gakuen (banner?)
sub-banners (team, friends, rivals, crushes, information, something to navigate(?)

- nezumishiba high (banner?)
sub-banners (team, friends, rivals, crushes, information, something to navigate(?))

- events banner
small banner: information
small banner: stats

- dividers

Quote:
toratsume high (虎爪高校) aka the tigers
tab tab known for being the best school in the district
tab tab their setter is their star; he has the sharpest eye and can easily spot tells
tab uniform colors:

Quote:
ryūken high (竜拳高校) aka the dragons
tab tab went under due to no interest until recently
tab tab middle blockers have highest jumps and can block almost any spike
tab uniform colors:

Quote:
nezumishiba high (鼠芝高校) aka nezu hiba
tab tab a school of rough-and-tough kids who don't give any shits
tab tab their back row is totally unbreachable
tab uniform colors:

---------------------------

yes! all is correct except i dont need the (friends, rivals, crushes, navigate) part c:
but all the other bits (i.e.: team, info) is yes!
i thought i knew what i wanted for the navigation part, but i dont anymore lol so omit that xD
but YES. all correct!
sorry for the late reply c:

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Quote:
completed

Username: XKiromX18
Type of Graphic: Banner please! Cus I like banning dese banners haha *jokes jokes*
Pictures: Ohhh pictures, yeah I know, I'm awsome like dat *jokes jokes* From Most to Least Favorite: 1 2 3 4 (Since she has a full form, I'd really like this one included)
Colors + Font: I was thinking something yellow and blue for colors? Font doesn't matter to me lol!
Text: Her name is Sitry Saturn and she is a centaur! She uses the bow and arrow as her weapon and she's spunky. So maybe a possible quote could be "Taking aim and firing off my bow, and you dead baby!"
Extra + Theme: Like I said she is kinda spunky but also she lived in the forests for most of her life since she was a centaur
Time needed by: I was hoping if this could be a rush job? I kind of need it fast *feels super bad x.x*
Total + tip?: 10bil for the order and 5bil for the rush?

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Quote:
completed

Username: Uta The Ghoul
Desired Designer:Ryuhanie
Type of Graphic: L shape again lovely~
Pictures:X X X X X X I really like the first one fyi
Colors + Font: " I can't allow this to become another One of those times that I'm left in the cold, dead There's no compromise Just another tie I know I need to sever" Blues + Red are probably best, but I fully trust you~ His name is Ryouta Endo.
Text: Hm...I liked the font from last time, but it's whatever you like!
Extra + Theme: Nothing girly this time lolz. He's a trainer for a gang and there is nothing sweet about him lolz.
Time needed by: As soon as you can manage
Total + tip?:
25 billion?

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Quote:
completed

Username: florels
Type of Graphic: buttons
Pictures: here
Colors + Font: soft/pastel pink, blue, white, whatever matches :3
Text: the nameless - an art request
Extra + Theme: this is the link to the forum its for if you want to see.
Time needed by: whenever, but preferred asap
Total + tip?: 1b

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Quote:
completed

Username: Strawberry Pandalaura
Type of Graphic: Banner
Pictures: Picture
Colors + Font: Pretty and whatever colors look best with the background (iI leave this to your expertise)
Text: Berry's Digital Art Shop ● Bribe Only
Extra + Theme:
Time needed by: As soon as you can. It's for my art shop.
Total + tip?:2.5bil

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Quote:
completed

Type of Graphic: I know you're not a fan Q.Q but L-shape?
Pictures: (No favorite order here): 1 2 3 4 5
Colors + Font: Surprise me with the font, but colors...I'm guessing some brown and something that goes with it? I'm honestly not too sure with this lol
Text: His name is Hiroki Mayabusa and he is the General Store Cashier. His quote would be "If possible, can we take a nap together? I'd like that"
Extra + Theme: Umm he really loves taking naps and he's energy conserving. But when I mean he loves naps, he LOVES naps XD. Also I'm joining a neko RP hence all the neko pictures lol
Time needed by: Whenever!!!
Total + tip?: 15b sound good?

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Quote:
completed

Username: Petit un fait taire
Type of Graphic: I guess banner? What i was actually wanting was an IRL commission sheet like the ones found here [x] To be more specific i'd love something like this [x] Except ya know, Not the same font.. Their font is hard to read.
Pictures:This is going to be a lot so i'm going to put it in a spoiler
Chibi; [x]
Pixels; [x] [x] [x]
Bust; [x] [********] [x]
Half body; [x] [x] [x]
Full body; [x] [x] [x]

Colors + Font: I want the font to be pretty but easily read. I'm not super picky over the font and stuff. Also if you could base the color pallet off of this drawing [x I'd also like her to be somewhere on the sheet saying "first one to buy gets to touch the tiddie"(inside joke lmao)
Text: Another spoiler because lengthy
I want it to be in the same general layout as the original. I'll separate my desired text accordingly.
Contact;
- meduse-lune @ TUMBLR SFW
- merebelles-playpin @ TUMBLR NSFW
- taikutsu-namake @ DEVIANTART SFW
- merebelle-lapis @ DEVIANTART NSFW
- merebelle-lapis @ FURAFFINITY NSFW
- taikutsu-namake @ TWITTER SFW
- Lazy Sloth @ YOUTUBE SFW

Other Info;
- Simple BG's are free
- Detailed BG's will be discussed, Base price is +10$
- Add 5$ per extra character
- Payment must be made upfront, No exceptions
- Time estimation will be given

Chibi;
5$ monochrome
10$ simple shading
15$ detailed shading

Pixel;
15$ base price, comes with simple BG

Bust;
10$ monochrome
15$ simple shading
20$ detailed shading

Half body;
15$ monochrome
20$ simple shading
25$ detailed shading

Full body;
25$ monochrome
30$ simple shading
35$ detailed shading

Do's;
NSFW
Light Guro
Light Armor
Detailed Clothing(depending)
Furries(must be mostly anthropomorphic)
MLP(see above)
Gaia Avatars
Any Gender

Don'ts;
Any body fluid other than sweat/spit/c**/pee
Heavy Guro
Heavy Armor
Underage Characters(can be discussed)
Heavily Detailed characters
Animals

Extra + Theme: I want the theme to be creepy cute! Like maybe eyeballs or skulls, But very pastel and cute! Also please don't go off of the ref i gave for the sheet directly;; i more or less just wanted to give you a vibe of what i want rather than asking you to go in blind ;_;
Time needed by: Preferably by mid next week? I kind of need the funds which is why i'm trying to open commissions haha;;
Total + tip?: 150bil :3 If you need more i can provide!

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Quote:
completed

Username: dropbears
Desired Designer: ryu emotion_kirakira
Type of Graphic: thread layout with a shape of your choice?!
Pictures: any shitty stock high school theme textures or pics u can find basically? oh god i'm so sorry. but like basically ima reference these gfx and how it's kind of more collage style instead of pics you know??? like is that possible????? oh god i'm so sorry i won't feel bad if you reject me
Colors + Font: ... LOL ALSO UP TO YOU. i'm so sorry i'm the worst BUT YES like basically if it could be ~bright~ and fun and summery i guess? that would be hella dope
Text: east high school (holla ripping off high school musical like a champ)
the main one (if this could just have a TINY button for the ooc that would be awesome!)
rules
seniors
juniors
sophomores
freshmen
teachers
applications
reserved
open
aaaaand a banner for the ooc thread i guess if you want? totally not necessary tho!
Extra + Theme: literally i'm just going for a cheap, trashy high school rp. i'm using irl face claims so if it could be more irl oriented then awesome! that's about it haha. i'm so sorry for being vague, if you need more deets i'm 100% down but i'm PUTTING MY FAITH IN YOU!
Time needed by: basically asap but i honestly don't need it any time soon! i guess ideally within a week but totally don't stress that hahaha
Total + tip?: will drop u lovely lucie, flapjackie, and berry sweetie for tip?! LOL (if you want more than that, also let me know!!!)

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Quote:
completed

Username: jaerie
Type of Graphic: banner
Pictures: ha ha ha +r/blk pic in kakao album|| ha ha ha ha
Colors + Font: blk/red/white
Text: "The beginning of the end' 너는 내 가시까지 사랑해야 할 아름다운 내 사람
Extra + Theme: dark elegance || wedding

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Quote:
completed

Username:ariasaven
Desired Designer:Ryuhanie
Type of Graphic:Thread Layout
Pictures:

Any of the following:

Renders:
[1] [2]

Non-Renders:
[1] [2] [3]

Colors + Font:Shades of violet, peach and pink or whichever will suit the image/s you pick. For the font, you can pick.
Text:

I'll be using a justified aligned layout so no L-banners for me. ^^

Main Banner: Aria Rocks (with navigation)
Header: Introduction
Header: By Color Scheme
Header: By Set
Header: The Complete Songbook
Header: Giveaway
Header: Affiliates
Header: Reserved
Button for linking: [Q] Aria Rocks
Divider: 400p. Can be a strip cropped from the banner so it's easier.

The headers can also have the same base image so you can just edit the text.
Also, please can you send me the PSD's once the trade has been completed?

Extra + Theme:Music-themed. Maybe something feminine and dreamy looking?
Time needed by:Whenever. I prefer quality over speed.
Total + tip?:Cerulean Stained Wings + 10B

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Quote:
completed

Username: Rheypunzel
Type of Graphic: Thread Layout
Pictures: Any of the art here maybe? If it doesn't go with the thread
Colors + Font: Artistic freedom c: I'm bad with this lol
Text:
Main Banner: "C'est la fab" then below in small letters "Art rheyquests"
Sub-banners: Wait for it...(My kind of 'reserved' i guess?lol), Boop (bump), Rhey's Closet, Arts received, Freebs, Do's and don'ts, In and Out, D'you wanna play a game? and Open~. Dividers and banners?
Extra + Theme: Well it's an art-request thread. I dunno what theme though. I love the second sample for your thread layouts 3nodding something like that.
Time needed by: No such thing as deadline c:
Total + tip?:The Librarian, Majokko Kappukeki, Cool Winter Loppie, Saccharine Sugarflake, Midnight Rainbow, Keiko's Chiffon, and Dark Chocolate Godina (all of this are on your wl lol) + tip?

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Quote:
completed

Username: Crimson_Vision
Type of Graphic: Post Layout
Pictures: Just this one, please. However, obviously it has a huge watermark because I put it there. Haha. I'm the artist of that picture so I want it to be safe as I apply for gfx shops. quq;; If you accept my order, I will PM it to you right away! I hope you understand this slightly tedious process! ; u; I would also like a gif in there. I am between this one or this one. You may make the decision on what works best with the gfx. x3;
Colors + Font: A cool palette consisting of greys, blacks, maybe soft/cafe browns. If the browns don't match then ttly take them out, it's just an idea because the picture is softer as well. But a pop out color I would like is a dark rich blue, something akin to #2619C4 is fine? Also I like scripty fonts and/or clean fonts such as the ones used in this example.
Text: I need the following:
Min-woo "Michele Marchesi" Yoo
The b*****d Son

And any (or all but I'm sure that'd be too cluttered lol) of these lyrics:
And my heart is a hollow plain
For the devil to dance again
And the room is too quiet

I was looking for a breath of a life
A little touch of a heavenly light
But all the choirs in my head sang no

Extra + Theme: I do like floral touches, but not TOO much considering he's a mafia boss's son. Haha. ;>u> I'm not quite sure what else to put in the gfx besides perhaps a paper crane? He's a bit of a toxic character, so flowers and/or flower petals looking like they are darkening/rotting work too? idk.ahaha. > x>; Min-woo is the illegitimate son of a mob boss, about to go head to head with his half-brother for the title of the new Boss. It's post-apocalypse/mafia genre, so a lot of destruction (& zombies lol), guns, political warfare, etc. Min is manipulative but also dangerously alluring, so I kinda want this to show through the graphics? o uo;; Btw, I REALLY LOVE your thread gfx, like the Art Shop or Juunishi rp gfx. So stylistically I favor those. In your post samples, I liked the Heungsoon one the best. x3
Time needed by: No big rush, a week or so? By the 15th?
Total + tip?: Nom Nom Oooh + Absolutely Cozy Chick

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Quote:
completed

Type of Graphic: This is going to sound really weird. I'd like a L-shaped, but if you're not able to do something you're satisfied with, then I'd easily love a banner, sorry, I'm confusing x.x
Pictures: (From Favorite to Least Favorite) 1 2 3 4 5
Colors + Font: Surprise me with the font, but colors would be dark blue, slate grey, and Amaranth Cerise (This uses code). These my posting colors.
Text: Her name is Evelynne Smythe, her nickname being Prince Eve. Who is a 3rd year at the Academy of Vou (if you seen RWBY, we are doing a RWBY rp essentially)
Extra + Theme: She's usually reserved and quiet, but her thing is that she turns into Prince Eve when people need help or are in trouble. She's a noble as well if that helps. I guess the last bit of info is that she has the power of hair manipulation, and uses tonfas to fight. So, yea, just a lil info XD! To be honest, surprise me!
Time needed by: I'd pay extra for a rush job on a banner, but for an L-shaped, I guess take your time. RP started today but I'm in no rush to post.
Total + tip?: 15b for L-shaped, 15b for banner + rush

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces