• Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Cosmic Injustice
Blood Valkyrie
Oxygen is a lie.
Planets are a lie.
Flesh is a lie.
The maturation process of a little fertilized human egg into an elderly and dying adult human is a lie.
Fabric is a lie.
Disease is a lie.
Birds are a lie.
DNA is a lie.
Language is a lie.
Wallpaper is a lie.
Menstruation is a lie.
Trees are a lie.
And Zeus is real.

Everything I've said makes just as much sense as what you've said.

To be fair, Hellenists might disagree with at least one of your statements.

All of the statements in that list were bullshit. I disagree with all of them.

Noob

Blood Valkyrie
Cosmic Injustice
Blood Valkyrie
Oxygen is a lie.
Planets are a lie.
Flesh is a lie.
The maturation process of a little fertilized human egg into an elderly and dying adult human is a lie.
Fabric is a lie.
Disease is a lie.
Birds are a lie.
DNA is a lie.
Language is a lie.
Wallpaper is a lie.
Menstruation is a lie.
Trees are a lie.
And Zeus is real.

Everything I've said makes just as much sense as what you've said.

To be fair, Hellenists might disagree with at least one of your statements.

All of the statements in that list were bullshit. I disagree with all of them.

Different strokes.

Devout Worshipper

I don't believe in Evolution Theory. I don't believe in Adaptation either. What I do believe is;
When the world was created there was a Firmament. There was a layer of water above the Earth and below the surface. This created an atmosphere with more oxygen, like a bio dome. It explains why everything was bigger and lived longer. When the Great Flood took place the waters from the Earth arose to the surface and the waters above fell. Before this event it had never rained before. After the flood, the Earth was exposed to harmful gama rays from the son and the lifespan of everything was shortened. In Africa today there are many reports of Dinosaurs living in the waters of the Congo. There are many pictures and detailed accounts. They are just much smaller than that of their ancestors. Just like the Black South American Panthers ("endangered" wink in the Southern United States, they are just ignored by the scientific community because it goes against their Theory. Most endangered species are not endangered, but have migrated elsewhere. This is what I believe.

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
Asadachi
Blah blah water water everywhere and not a drop to be seen

The needed water to flood the earth to even cover the area you want is more water then the earth has EVER had. So pray tell, what magical process in which made the water VANISH UTTERLY and make it so that THERE WAS NO TRACE of it at all. Anywhere.

Every been to a drained lake? Cause I have, I can tell you that even if that lake is only a single year old, there IS an effect on the earth.

Also I have to ask, was it FRESH water? Or was it SALT water? Cause Fresh water would KILL every single ocean animal just abouts and the the other would do the same to the fresh water fish. Meaning that the fish, and all other things would need to have this MAGICAL protection to not die horrible deaths and rot on the surface, and make MILLIONS of easily found and easily seen corpses which could not fossilize in that amount of time.

Also, black panthers are Jaguars. Just FYI. They just have a gene which makes their coats black in which is dominate. If you know your highschool genetics this should be easy to understand.

Noob

Asadachi
In Africa today there are many reports of Dinosaurs living in the waters of the Congo. There are many pictures and detailed accounts. They are just much smaller than that of their ancestors.

Why are the dinosaurs smaller than their ancestors?
Asadachi
I don't believe in Evolution Theory. I don't believe in Adaptation either. What I do believe is;
When the world was created there was a Firmament. There was a layer of water above the Earth and below the surface. This created an atmosphere with more oxygen,

First off, if the water canopy was sufficiently thick to block "harmful gama rays"(sic) outright, and (in conjunction with the "fountains of Tehom" ) provide enough water to put the highest mountains fifteen cubits under, there would be no light.

Once you get under about 1km of water, you reach a phenomenon called the midnight zone; light does not penetrate at all. "Let there be light" would not be visible from the earth for about 1600 years.

The canopy, furthermore, would need to be solid ice, and thick enough to not be melted by raw solar radiation within 1600 years; otherwise frictional heating from the earth's rotation, and the sun's energy, would bring it down much sooner. However, a solid shield of ice above the atmosphere would compress the atmosphere, thickening it to the point where it certainly wouldn't be breathable, and causing explosive decompression at the Diluvial event.

How much? Well, for each 10 meters of thickness, the atmospheric pressure at sea level would increase by one atmosphere. For 4km - a generous division - we're talking 400 atmospheres, or about 5878 psi.
Faustine Liem
Asadachi

The needed water to flood the earth to even cover the area you want is more water then the earth has EVER had. So pray tell, what magical process in which made the water VANISH UTTERLY and make it so that THERE WAS NO TRACE of it at all. Anywhere.

There's a Huge Underground Ocean that could explain the origin of the seas

"Jacobsen and his team used seismometers in their find, studying the speed of seismic waves to determine what lies beneath the surface. The waves slowed down upon reaching a layer of blue rock called ringwoodite, indicating that they were passing through water as well as rock. The depth of the phenomenon — 700 km below the mantle, which is the layer of hot rock underneath the surface — is also the perfect temperature and pressure for water to ooze out of the ringwoodite “almost as if it’s sweating,” Jacobsen says."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's estimated that the amount of water that's down there in the ringwoodite is 3 times the amount of water that's in all the earth's oceans.

Devout Worshipper

Faustine Liem
Asadachi

Every been to a drained lake? Cause I have, I can tell you that even if that lake is only a single year old, there IS an effect on the earth.

Also I have to ask, was it FRESH water? Or was it SALT water? Cause Fresh water would KILL every single ocean animal just abouts and the the other would do the same to the fresh water fish. Meaning that the fish, and all other things would need to have this MAGICAL protection to not die horrible deaths and rot on the surface, and make MILLIONS of easily found and easily seen corpses which could not fossilize in that amount of time.

Also, black panthers are Jaguars. Just FYI. They just have a gene which makes their coats black in which is dominate. If you know your highschool genetics this should be easy to understand.

The Flood of the Earth has already been proven true. Flash fossilized trees were found erect in sediments in Texas. This is why the theory that the crust of the Earth iS growing over time was proven untrue. There are flash fossilized remains found all over the world found between several layers of sediment all over the world. It is a Generally excepted theory in the scientific community. How the flood happen is where the disagreements begin. And yes... Taking into account the water from the polar ice caps... There is enough water to flood the Earth.

Devout Worshipper

Cosmic Injustice
Asadachi
In Africa today there are many reports of Dinosaurs living in the waters of the Congo. There are many pictures and detailed accounts. They are just much smaller than that of their ancestors.

That is a really good question... I asked it myself when I was first told about it. I thought I was crazy to even think about dinosaurs actually existing today... It would mean that everything I was told could be in question. Many people stick to the belief that the earth is over 6.5 billion years old because they are taught this from a very early age. Once you realize that this is a very poor theory based on the Big Bang that is very ill proved, you look at what can be proved. But as I said, it is just what I believe.
Asadachi
The Flood of the Earth has already been proven true. Flash fossilized trees were found erect in sediments in Texas. This is why the theory that the crust of the Earth iS growing over time was proven untrue. There are flash fossilized remains found all over the world found between several layers of sediment all over the world. It is a Generally excepted theory in the scientific community. How the flood happen is where the disagreements begin. And yes... Taking into account the water from the polar ice caps... There is enough water to flood the Earth.

First off, you're speaking of so-called polystrate fossils. Flood sedimentation is only one cause of these; volcanic activity (such as is KNOWN at Mount St. Helens,) as well as surviving partial burial only to be buried more later also result in such fossils. There are even whole forests that were buried under glacial ice after being trapped by local floods during the Ice Ages; one of these is in Illinois. Those weren't actually fossilised though.

So no, polystrate fossils don't prove the World Wide Flood™.

Second, Florida isn't the Earth, no matter what Jeb Bush thinks; simply melting the ice caps would only bring up the sea level by about 65 meters.

Noob

Asadachi
Cosmic Injustice
Asadachi

That is a really good question... I asked it myself when I was first told about it. I thought I was crazy to even think about dinosaurs actually existing today... It would mean that everything I was told could be in question. Many people stick to the belief that the earth is over 6.5 billion years old because they are taught this from a very early age. Once you realize that this is a very poor theory based on the Big Bang that is very ill proved, you look at what can be proved. But as I said, it is just what I believe.

Wouldn't it be an adaptation to their environment?
WilliamLCL

"Jacobsen and his team used seismometers in their find, studying the speed of seismic waves to determine what lies beneath the surface. The waves slowed down upon reaching a layer of blue rock called ringwoodite, indicating that they were passing through water as well as rock. The depth of the phenomenon — 700 km below the mantle, which is the layer of hot rock underneath the surface — is also the perfect temperature and pressure for water to ooze out of the ringwoodite “almost as if it’s sweating,” Jacobsen says."

It's estimated that the amount of water that's down there in the ringwoodite is 3 times the amount of water that's in all the earth's oceans.

The title is a bit sensationalist: the water is pushed down there by crustal subduction - and it's not an ocean in the proper sense, as whatever water is down there would be bound in the ringwoodite, and plays a role in the mantle's fluid mechanics and the earth's heat transferrence.

It's not free water - and freeing it all in a geologically sudden burst would be a catastrophe well in excess of the earth cosplaying a Kevin Costner movie - one that no boat full of zoo would survive.

Devout Worshipper

Cosmic Injustice
Asadachi
Cosmic Injustice
Asadachi

Adaptation as the theory would be a continuous change over time due to drought, famine, etc... What I am talking I out is a one time and rapid change. Adapting yes. Adaptation theory no.

Noob

Asadachi
Cosmic Injustice
Asadachi
Cosmic Injustice
Asadachi

Adaptation as the theory would be a continuous change over time due to drought, famine, etc... What I am talking I out is a one time and rapid change. Adapting yes. Adaptation theory no.

This was not one time and rapid change. That would make no sense at all. That's like two wolves giving birth to a Scottish Terrier.
Sandokiri
WilliamLCL

The title is a bit sensationalist: the water is pushed down there by crustal subduction - and it's not an ocean in the proper sense, as whatever water is down there would be bound in the ringwoodite, and plays a role in the mantle's fluid mechanics and the earth's heat transferrence.

It's not free water - and freeing it all in a geologically sudden burst would be a catastrophe well in excess of the earth cosplaying a Kevin Costner movie - one that no boat full of zoo would survive.

According to the things I've seen, and it's all from secular sources on the topic, they are now looking into the idea that water on earth really arrived from that subterranean water, not from an icy comet. Also it is noted that there is water and rock down there: In other words, much of the water is trapped in the ringwoodite, but there is also "free flowing" water in the sense that it's "oozing" out due to the pressure and temperature.

Well, there is this theory called hydro plate theory where they talk about the water "bursting" from the great depths all around the earth, at an estimated force of 20 trillion hydrogen bombs. Is that cataclysmic enough for you? Also, the boat wouldn't survive if it was at an epicenter, where the water was coming up directly, but that's not as determined and clear as you would like to suggest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff