Welcome to Gaia! ::

when I was a young lad I remember my dad bringing home a snes box and a bunch of games that he bought from one of his coworkers. I remember being amazed playing Super Mario World, and DKC 1 and 2 and even though 5 year old me didn't appreciate it then I would grow to love FFVI.
It would have to be the Legend of Dragoon. Played this game for a very long time, beat it, then replayed it 3nodding That and Space Invaders on my dads Atari!
Super Mario 64 heart I have so many memories with that one.

Kawaii Shoujo

For me it would be none other than Earthbound. biggrin biggrin biggrin

Sparkly Kitten

ICO and Shadow of the Colossus.
I'm super pumped for The Last Guardian. heart

Also, there was a game for the Playstation 1 called Guardian's Crusade which was super underrated. I love that game even now. They had a whole open world and non-random encounters. The non-random encounters alone is enough to make me like it more than final fantasy.
Super Mario 64 and LOZ: Ocarina of Time. Growing up with the NES and SNES, the 64 was an amazing experience I'll never forget!
Pokemon Gen 1 & 2. I took these games with me during a lot of fun vacations and thus they're tied to the memories.

Not that that's the only reason. They're good games.

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Pokemon Red, because it got me started in Pokemon ... but also Pokemon Black, because it revived my love of the series.

King's Quest VII. My mom was once playing this game, got up to go answer the phone, and suddenly, the old lady in the desert died. Tiny me was scarred for life. I'm still trying to get over my childhood fear of that game. (Call me a weenie, I know I am. It's not even that scary.)

Guild Wars. The original. It introduced me to the world of MMORPGs. I have wonderful memories of roleplaying with my former guild, and then breaking off and forming my own, and continuing to roleplay with friends. I play Guild Wars 2 now, and I have just as much fun in that game as I had in Guild Wars, but I will always have the utmost love for the original because of the memories.

Tales of the Abyss. It was my first Tales game. It was my gateway drug. Now I'm addicted to Tales of and I am only starting to calm down about it after years and years of being totally obsessed.

Nekojayyde's Husband

Sublime Gaian

14,965 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
My most memorable game or games I should say areee...

Pokemon: something about catching my favorite pocket monster <3

Heavy Rain: I can still remember my sister in-law jumping up on her chair and screaming NO! When the man's son got hit by the car in the start.

Titan Fall: (Radio breaks over com) 3...2...1 titan launched.... Mmm the sweet smell of nuclear explosions and wicked wall runs combined with high altitude kills and the occasional slaying of Android's ^~^ I'm getting chills just thinking about it.
Skip to 1:20

Quotable Regular

9,140 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Trader 100
I gotta say, Okami was a really fascinating game. I really want to play it again. And my most memorable match 3 game, was either 4 elements 2 or Cave quest. Both were amazing match 3 games!
Halo 3
Persona 4: Golden

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
World Racing 2

biggrin The only game ive played where carwash not only clean car but makes him....dirty
Tempted to say Thief Gold because of its stealth and level design, but tbh the most memorable games to me were Legend of Mana and Morrowind.
The art style and music in LoM is top notch, and the settings in both were very stylistic and appealing to me.
Their high levels of style basically just sets them apart from other games and makes them more memorable.
In that regards, FFIX is also among one of the more memorable games to me.

Obsessive Shoujo

18,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Final Fantasy VIII , I use to replay that game and even (before i knew monsters levels scaled with yours) trained to level 30+ in the first forest you encounter and played cards for HOURS.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff