Dislikes: Spicy foods, hot days, bugs, numbers, fur clothing
Best class: History
Worst Class: Mathematics

✩ღ✫╚═══✞════════✞═══════════✞═════════✞═════════✞══╝✩ღ✫

Desirable Lunatic

⊰❧☽ 𝓝𝔂𝓵𝓪𝓱 ☾❧⊱

User Image

✩ღ✫╔═══✞════════✞══════════✞═════════✞═════════✞══╗✩ღ✫

The school loomed ahead, daunting in it's size. Not only that though, but it was completely new to Nylah who was here for her first day. Which just happened to be a month after all the other students had started classes. On top of that was the fact that she was a junior and the other kids in her class would know each other from previous years. Safe to say that she was not all that happy with her situation at this time. At least she was able to drive herself instead of riding the bus or catching a ride with her parents. Nylah parked her navy dodge challenger in an empty spot and climbed out, hiding her nervous expression behind aviator sunglasses. With a deep breath, she headed for the school's front doors and hoped for the best.

Sparkly Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Joseph Alexander Hewitt

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

Likes: Body mods, His Music, Small animals, easy tasks, napping
Dislikes: Straight-laced people, Being told what to do, anything that requires unnecessary effort on his part
Best class: Science
Worst class: History

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

Sparkly Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
J o s e p hXXA l e x a n d e rXXH e w i t t

I t ' sOaOk n o w nOf a c tOt h a tOI ' mOn o tOaOn i c eOg u y.
IOd o n ' tOl i k eOa n y o n eOw h oOt h i n k sOt h e y ' r eO" b e t t e r "Ot h a nOm e .
T h e y ' r eOa l lOf u l lOo fOi t ,Og o tOm e ?
I 'mOaOB a dOI n f l u e n c eO

"Got something to say?" Joseph eyed the male who was, in turn, eyeing him. He looked scared, as he should have been. Joseph smirked, showing off his filed canines, something that always caught people off guard, and strode toward him. once he had him backed up in a corner, however, the smirk was gone, and a nasty glare had replaced it. Joseph shoved him; it was easy to do, considering he was thin, spindly, light. "Huh? Spit it out!" The male shook like a leaf, before giving an answer.

"Y-you should be h-headed to c-class by now..." He stuttered. Joseph raised an eyebrow, chuckled darkly. "Not sure if I feel like it. Took all those classes last year, not in the mood to do it again." He said. Although, he hadn't really learned much, considering how often he'd actually showed up to said classes. School had only been in session for a month and he was already failing due to a lack of attendance. With a shake of his head, he Finally shoved the kid away like he was disgusting. He could have beaten him up, taken whatever cash he'd had on him, but there didn't seem to be a point. He sighed. He needed a smoke, and a nap after that. He moved toward the door that led outside, lighter out before he even made it halfway through the hall. He opened the door, and nearly trampled over the person trying to come in. But of course, that wasn't his fault.

"Hey, watch where you're goin' princess!" he hissed, before he really got a look at her. "Some of us got places to see, people to do, you understand?"

Desirable Lunatic

⊰❧☽ 𝓝𝔂𝓵𝓪𝓱 ☾❧⊱

User Image

Figures, Nylah doesn't even make it in the front door before she is nearly knocked over by someone. Now, she was a small girl, only about 5'2 and petite, but she had learned to not let people push her around. Without even looking at him directly, Nylah side stepped him and walked through the doors. "Go do yourself then." She kept her back to him as she looked down at the school map in her hand and attempted to figure out which way the office was so she could get her schedule. Of course, she didn't realize that he was probably not the best person to talk back to, she thought he was just some rude punk. If Nylah had bothered to look at the other people around her though she probably would have gotten some idea. One thin guy was already pale as could be and was staring at her like she just murdered someone. Yet Nylah just kept walking down the hall.

Sparkly Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

IOd o n ' tOl i k eOa n y o n eOw h oOt h i n k sOt h e y ' r eO" b e t t e r "Ot h a nOm e .

"Go do yourself then." Joseph almost did a double take when the girl said that to him. It was this that made him finally take a good look at her.

She was short as hell. He didn't know how tall, but she didn't even come up to his shoulders, the top of her head being around mid-chest in comparison to the male that came in at just around six foot three. Not only that, but she had that air about her that was... snobbish? Maybe. He didn't know how to classify it. What he did know was that it pissed him off, and he'd be sure to pay her a little visit later. Now? He had more important things to do than make some b***h cry.

He found a little secluded area in the front lawn and lit his cigarette; he finished about half of it before he go caught.

"Hewitt! You little punk!"" The teacher grabbed his arm that held the half-finished cig. "How many times do I have to tell you that smoking at school is prohibited?" "Dunno. How many times do I haveto tell you that green is a s**t color on you before you stop wearing it?" He asked, dropping the lit cigarette and stomping it. He knew where this was headed: Trip to the office, sent back to class. Had class even started? If it hadn't it must be close. The teacher had a firm grip on his bicep, and he wasn't going anywhere because Joseph definitely didn't want another assault charge. So off they went.

He was basically dragged through the now relatively empty halls, confirming that class was about to start, but it hadn't yet. When they got closer to the office, he saw someone familiar. Her face was buried in a piece of paper, but it was her, and Joseph knew what that paper meant. That lost look on her face, as she picks herself out of the map long enough to look at the room numbers by all the doors. She was new, fresh meat. Making her cry would be a bit more fun now.

Now, Joseph had no intention of helping her out, because he figured being late would probably suck for any new kid, but the teacher that still had a firm grip on his shoulder had other plans.
                                        "Young lady? Do you need some help finding anything? I don't believe I've seen you before."

Desirable Lunatic

⊰❧☽ 𝓝𝔂𝓵𝓪𝓱 ☾❧⊱

User Image

Nylah had found the office and gotten her schedule, but finding the class wasn't as easy. She roamed the hall for a few minutes before ending back up at the office. It would suck to be late on her first day, especially since it would just draw more attention to her. It was just about the time when she was going to ask the office people which way to go that she heard a strong voice behind her and looked back to see a male teacher and an all to familiar shirt. This time, Nylah actually tilted her head back to look at the guy's face. He was incredibly tall and made her heart drop. He was definitely someone she should stay away from. She didn't let that show in her expression though as she answered the teacher. "Oh, I'm actually looking for my homeroom class. Today is my first day so I'm still learning where things are. I'm sorry if I'm in your way." Nylah realized she had been standing in the middle of the hallway and moved to side slightly.

"Not at all Mr.Joseph Hewitt here can help you find your homeroom. And any other class you have today. If he doesn't comply, you just let me know." The words had her internally groaning as she shook her head and gripped her bag tightly. "Oh no, there's no need for tha-" Before she could finish the sentence, the teacher was already waving her worries away "He will be happy too. Won't you Hewitt?" Nylah could tell he would be anything but happy. She bit her lip and sighed in resignation.

Sparkly Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

The face the girl made was the face she should have made at the start. Scared, worried. It was a good look, one Joseph was used to by now. It was gone too soon though, when she answered the teacher in a polite, "Good- girl" kind of way. Blech. "Welcome to Hell, you're looking at the devil." Joseph said, amused despite himself. He didn't care if she couldn't find her way. She could miss homeroom entirely and Joseph would probably laugh about it. He grinned again, just thinking about it.

"Not at all, Mr. Joseph Hewitt here can help you find your homeroom; and any other class you have today. If he doesn't comply, you just let me know." Joseph snapped to attention when he heard him, grin replaced with a nasty scowl. "Like Hell! I ain't got time to babysit--" The teacher turned to glare at him before he could finish his sentence that was already pretty rude and ended even more rudely. When the girl spoke up, Joseph gestured to her. "She's got a map, let her stumble all over herself, but leave me out of it." He said, but once again, the teacher didn't share his opinion on on the matter.

"You either show her around, or I'll be showing you around the faculty office during your lunch period, in detention." he said, yanking on Joseph's arm, moving him toward the girl. As much as Joseph didn't want to help this girl, he reallydidn't want to give up his afternoon nap to listen to the old man harp on about how he was a disgrace to society. He grit his teeth.

"He will be happy to. Won't you Hewitt?" "-tch..." Joseph growled, moving closer to Nylah and snatching the map and the schedule out of her hands. He didn't look at it, just started walking. "Keep up, princess, I ain't got all day!"

"That punk... I'm sorry, young lady. He's not the most... sociable person in the school."

Desirable Lunatic

⊰❧☽ 𝓝𝔂𝓵𝓪𝓱 ☾❧⊱

User Image

This day was not going in her favor at all but Nylah wasn't about to let the guy get to her, no matter how much of an a*****e he acted like. She quickly gave a thankful nod to the teacher and tried to catch up with this Joseph person. His long legs easily carried him away from her as she frowned at his back and muttered under her breath. He hadn't even looked at her schedule so she wasn't sure they were going in the right direction. At this point, she rather wander by herself or ask someone else. "Hey! Just give me my schedule, I can find it by myself. It doesn't matter if I'm a little late." Nylah didn't want to have him dragging her all over the place like this. "I won't tell that guy anything either." She was finally walking beside him at this point and she reached up to try and get the papers back from his hands.

Sparkly Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Joseph had gone pretty far, but as soon as they entered a more secluded hallway he waited for the girl to catch up. He turned around and waited, hand on his hip and schedule in his hand. When she finally did catch up to him, he raised an eyebrow. What was she mumbling about? When she made a grab for her schedule, he held it out of her reach. "Oh no, princess, I ain't risking detention for you. Besides, I thought id take this chance to clear some things up." He said, advancing on her.

He got pretty close, enough that he was looming over her in such a way that anyone with a brain would have recognized it as threatening. He kept advancing until her back was to the wall, and he place his free hand at her side. "Since you're new, I'm willing to let this morning slide. I'll even help you out today, outta the kindness of my heart. After today though, I'm not gonna be so nice. Things'll get... unpleasant for you if you treat me like that again." he said, tilting his head, running his tongue over his canines, all within her view. "Got me, Princess? We understand each other, right?" He asked, expecting her answer to be given in a certain way. After she was done, he'd tell her where to go. Today was free, after all.

Desirable Lunatic

⊰❧☽ 𝓝𝔂𝓵𝓪𝓱 ☾❧⊱

User Image

The height difference between them was really starting to be a pain to her. He had the advantage and she didn't like the secluded hallway. Having no one else around meant she really had to handle him on her own. Nylah was about to argue that the teacher wouldn't find out when he moved too close for comfort. Before she knew it, her back was against the wall and his face near hers. She glared up at him with as much ferocity as she could manage. "First of all my name is Nylah, not princess." She held his gaze even though she really wanted to run. Not that it was an option with him having her pinned there anyway.

"Secondly, you can stop acting like mister tough guy, you can't do anything to me besides make threats." That probably wasn't true, but Nylah thought calling his bluff might mean he would lose interest in her. He didn't want detention, so she doubted he would want to cause much of a scene. "Thirdly." Her hand reached up and she grabbed his chin and looked closely at his teeth. "I actually really love those canines, they're awesome" Which was true. Nylah loved that sort of thing for some reason and they looked really good on him. She released him and leaned back against the wall, her eyes gazing up at him in a dare.

Sparkly Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Things seemed to be going his way at first. She was glaring at him, but she couldn't go anywhere or do anything. He listened to her, the high-pitched and somewhat haughty, feisty voice of hers being hard to ignore from this distance. "Uh-huh, and I'm Joseph; still gonna call you princess." He said, eyes rolling. When she kept talking though, he raised an eyebrow, interested.

"What did I do to make you think that? I don't make threats, sweetheart, and unlike most people, I ain't got no reservations about hurting a girl." Or something, he added mentally. Annoying and short were things that she was, however, ugly was something she was not. Sure, he didn't want detention, but a nap could be easily given up if he was pissed off enough, and she was making him pretty pissed.

He jumped when his face was grabbed, it caught him off guard. After he regained his senses, and she let go, he pulled back, slamming his other hand on the other side of the girl. "Did I say you could touch me, Nylah?" He asked, his glare far more intense than before. After a few moments like that, the bell rang, ringing around them and pulling Joseph back to his senses. He released her from the cage like position, and tossed her her schedule, now wrinkled from his grip on it.

"All the junior homerooms are over this way, just follow the numbers and you should be good. I'm not gonna hold your hand the whole way, you can figure it out by yourself." He spat, turning and walking back the other direction, as there was no reason for him to actually go to homeroom. Nothing to do there. "We have History, Science, and math together. If you act like you know me, I'll make you wish you didn't." He said, holding a hand up as he walked away, a half wave of 'good luck on your own'.

Desirable Lunatic

⊰❧☽ 𝓝𝔂𝓵𝓪𝓱 ☾❧⊱

User Image

Nylah flinched as his hand slammed next to her and she had to bite back a retort as he threw her schedule at her. Like she even wanted to act as though she knew him at all. He was nothing more than a guy who thought he was too good for everyone else and she wasn't going to waste any more time on him. Though she did get some satisfaction from him using her name instead of calling her princess. Once he was out of sight, she followed his directions and found her home room with no problem at all.

The teacher was understanding of her predicament so she wasn't marked tardy and allowed her to introduce herself before she found a seat and the class began. Nylah kept to herself during homeroom, making note of who seemed to be friends and who were loners. A few girls talked to her and she got some looks from the guys, but nothing overly welcoming or harsh. She was finally able to relax here from the ridiculous morning. It didn't last long though before the bell rang for first period. A girl that was heading to class next door to Nylah showed her the way and she was actually one of the first ones here.

Taking a seat in the back next to a window, Nylah settled down with one of her books before the class started. She was able to ignore the chatter of the students filing as she submersed herself in the pages of the adventure novel. The sun from the window warmed her as she pulled out a bag of apple slices to snack on since she missed breakfast.

Sparkly Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Joseph spent homeroom doing something very productive indeed: Napping in the nurse's office. The broad in there was so gullible that he could probably get her to write him notes for the rest of the year. When he heard the bell ring, he got up, stretched a bit, and started walking. First period was... history, right? A class that was mainly busywork and tests. Tests he could handle, but he didn't like busywork at all. Ah, well. He could bear with it for one day. Today was free for the Princess, so he'd do it. After all, messing with her was probably slightly more entertaining than sleeping.

Joseph took his time getting there, and walked through the door as the tardy bell was ringing. There was some whispering, as it wasn't often that Joseph showed up to class, so he was somewhat of a celebrity in that respect. "Mr. Hewitt, you know the rules: You must be In your seat when the bell rings." The female teacher was huffy, shrill, annoying. Joseph waved a hand as he walked to his seat. "Mark me tardy then, teach. No one's stopping you." he said, sitting down and crossing his legs, already bored. He glanced around the room and found Nylah easily, but didn't hold the stare long. He really didn't want anyone to know he knew her.

The whispers got steadily louder as class went on.
                                        "What's he doing here?"
                                        "I thought he got expelled forever ago."
                                        "I thought he was in jail."
                                        "He should be in jail, he's a freaking monster"
                                        Joseph shrugged, listening for a bit before putting in his ear buds and laying his head down, ready to nap again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff