Please click the banner to be redirected to the main thread

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Hime Tsukino Usagi
User Image

F a c t: My name is Anastacia Ana’Saki Devereaux.
F i c t i o n: I prefer Nastya.

F a c t: I’m a human.
F i c t i o n: Feeling the warmth of the sun is great.

F a c t: I was born on August 18th.
F i c t i o n: I’m nineteen years old.

F a c t: I’m an odd girl.
F i c t i o n: Sweet guys are attractive.

F a c t: I am The Heiress.
F i c t i o n: I’m just a ‘key’ apparently. Or a pawn, like in chess.

F a c t: I’m good at writing, observing, and organizing.
F i c t i o n: My math, social skills, and judgment need work.

F a c t: I have good qualities. I’m kind, empathetic, and honest.
F i c t i o n: I have issues with being obsessive-compulsive, naïve, and too trusting.

F a c t: My goal is to do what I was born to do.
F i c t i o n: I am motivated by a sense of duty, which doesn’t say much.

F a c t: I am powerful. I can use a fire sword, I'm rather acrobatic, and I happen to be handy with a bow and arrow.
F i c t i o n: I’m afraid of blood loss, poison, and falling in love.

F a c t: I have a history. I was born, I was raised as a normal kid, and now I’m going to be trained to kill vampires. I used to use the story I have wealthy parents but I was always odd so not even that gained me friends, except one. But now that I’m an heiress, I’ll have tons of fake friends. Yay.
F i c t i o n: Hime Tsukino Usagi is totally original.

Callie Blackwell
User Image

F a c t: My name is Lucy Pleasance.
F i c t i o n: I prefer, oh, no nickname's, Lucy suits me nicely..

F a c t: I’m a human.
F i c t i o n: To walk in daylight and live a life both bright and brief is great, more over we are such adaptable creatures, infinitely capable and surprising, and forever reaching to greater heights then what we have already achieved. Perhaps I'm biased, but I am so fond of us as a species.

F a c t: I was born on October 1st.
F i c t i o n: I’m Eighteen years old.

F a c t: I’m a young lady.
F i c t i o n: Brooding and enigmatic people are attractive.

F a c t: I am the best friend.
F i c t i o n: I’m just a bystander, I suppose? If there are schemes or adventures to be had I would love to inure myself in them. But as of yet I've been informed of none.

F a c t: I’m good at, very little I'm afraid, I'm more the damsel in distress then the hero, I have however proven myself an excellent archer at summer camp, and I can sew, if that counts as a physical strength, I'm also quite good at walking for long periods of time.
F i c t i o n: My, well, just about my everything needs work, I'm miserable at most sports, really a dreadful klutz, and I'm not a particularly strong swimmer.

F a c t: I have good qualities, see I'm very intelligent, or, well perhaps not, I excel in English and history and have such a memory for verse, I could recite poetry and short stories until the end of days, I'm keenly interested in people and when my attention is engaged that makes me highly observant, not that I'm some sherlockian prodigy, honestly I think I might be stretching things a touch just to fill space.
F i c t i o n: I have issues with paying attention to the mundane, day dream to often, and jump to rather, fanciful conclusions, my parents think my fondness for the fantastical and macabre had influenced me negatively.

F a c t: My goal is to, I'm not sure. I think I may be to young to have a predetermined end. I'd far rather live life for the sake of living. Really I'd just like to go to college and do well, I've applied to several school's so surely one will accept me.
F i c t i o n: I am motivated by, again, I don't know. I'm sure I'm motivated by something, I don't want to drift through the world aimlessly, but I can't think of anything concrete that spurs me on.

F a c t: I am powerful. I can, oh no, you must have me confused for someone else, I've often dreamt I could fly, but otherwise I am startlingly mundane.
F i c t i o n: I’m afraid of, oh very little, or at least there is very little I fear that doesn't also excite something deep in my soul. But I should think that if someone intended me harm, it would be and easy task, I am after all only human, and we are so fragile at times..

F a c t: I have a history, but surely you don't want to hear it, for it's such a brief and underwhelming thing. I'm an only child and a wealthy one, coddled and protected by my parents, though I fear they've never fully understood me, I've always harboured a secret fondness for the strange and unusual, while they fear their own shadows. As such, many of my interests have been hidden. Aside from that though, I lead a charmed life, or at least have been to oblivious to notice if things are otherwise, while I am fairly popular at school, I have few close friends and indeed only one person I could call a bosom companion, Natsya is so dear to me, and I'm so excited to see her, how exciting it must be to have a ball for your birthday. My parties have always been so much more low key.
F i c t i o n: Callie Blackwell is totally original.
Prince Endymian
User Image

F a c t: My name is Nathaniel H Temboldt .
F i c t i o n: I prefer Nate or Newt (Don't ask) I detest my full first name by the way .

F a c t: I’m a Human.
F i c t i o n: Well, I can actually go out in sunlight, maybe not for long but still... the leech people can't... Stupid fang faces....

F a c t: I was born on march 18th.
F i c t i o n: I’m twenty one years old.

F a c t: I’m a Vague man.
F i c t i o n: Intelligent Women are attractive.

F a c t: I am the Heir- it's kind of like a prince without as many perks...
F i c t i o n: I’m just a schemer, but I do better as a tool sad to say...

F a c t: I’m good at using whips and improvising restraints, Rock climbing, and lifting things like a human ant.
F i c t i o n: My comlextion is senstive to too much sunlight, I prefer darkness or muted light. I tend to over exert myself alot, and rarely plan for the future, I guess its safe to say these things well, they need work.

F a c t: I have good qualities, see I'm Observant, Empathetic and Strangely Chaotically organized.
F i c t i o n: I have issues with trusting others without proof of their deserving it, I don't forgive even small slights against me. Not to mention I am rather Vindictive at times.

F a c t: My goal is to Prove the sage of southland's wrong (See History) while finding a place for myself if possible outside the life of a slayer, it really isn't conducive to a style like mine.....
F i c t i o n: I am motivated by my own views of what my life should be rather than what my family and their supposed allies claim it to be, I really don't like that my life is being decided for me...

F a c t: I am powerful. I can wield the most ludicrous things as if it were as light as a empty barrel, I get that from my father I think. I can also find certain materials in even the largest of trash piles, I still haven't found anything useful though. Oh, I know how to navigate by the stars in the nights sky, its sooo beautiful at night.
F i c t i o n: I’m afraid of Fire, I can't stand open flames too close to me *Shivers*. I also don't like dark waters, I almost drowned when I was a little younger, its kind of stuck with me. Heights make me as stiff as a board if someone points them out, does that count?

F a c t: I have a history. When I was maybe ten years old, I can clearly remember my mother taking me on a trip into the swamps in the deep south, I couldn't tell you where as it still bothers me today to think about. When we were so deep the sun couldn't be seen from the fan-boat. We climbed a rope ladder to a hut where a crazy Creole looking woman apparently read my fortune, telling me "I wouldn't love if I were you young man, A woman who falls in love with you will die. I fear you will kill the woman whom you fall in love with." What kind of woman tells a preteen boy that kind of thing? REALLY?
F i c t i o n: Prince Endymian is totally original.

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Okay everyone, now we need people before we can start so if you know anyone who might want to join send them a link biggrin

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Okie dokie, I am now going to start bumping. We need peoples >:O

Sensational Warlock

So I'm considering taking on a second character if that's allowed and it'll help kick things off. But I'm not sure who, could you explain who all the roles are in relation to each other and the plot, I probably sound a bit dense for asking don't I?

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Callie Blackwell
So I'm considering taking on a second character if that's allowed and it'll help kick things off. But I'm not sure who, could you explain who all the roles are in relation to each other and the plot, I probably sound a bit dense for asking don't I?

Doubling is most certainly allowed, I may do the same. Not sure just yet. And you do not seem dense.

In short, the heir is arranged to marry the heiress--however the heiress should wind up with the vampire prince for the sake of the story plot line. On the same note the vampire prince is engaged to the vampire princess. The vampire princess should end up with the heir. The vampire king and vampire queen are the parents of the vampire prince. The vampire princess doesn't have any plotted parents. There are also spots for the parent of the heir. I will be playing the heiress' parents since they aren't major characters.

Sensational Warlock

Hime Tsukino Usagi
Callie Blackwell

Doubling is most certainly allowed, I may do the same. Not sure just yet. And you do not seem dense.

In short, the heir is arranged to marry the heiress--however the heiress should wind up with the vampire prince for the sake of the story plot line. On the same note the vampire prince is engaged to the vampire princess. The vampire princess should end up with the heir. The vampire king and vampire queen are the parents of the vampire prince. The vampire princess doesn't have any plotted parents. There are also spots for the parent of the heir. I will be playing the heiress' parents since they aren't major characters.

Ahh, thanks, what happens if the characters don't go with their designated love interest? Also, out of curiosity, The Duke of vampires is just a high ranking minion or what?

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
I have it set that if the humans succeed in wiping out the vampires humans will end up killing the planet--so you could say that right now vampires are keeping the population stable. On the other hand if the vampires win, then humans will be cattled until eventually the human to vampire ratio is off balance and eventually the vampires will have nothing to feed off and die. I am hoping the heiress and the vampire prince will get together to make sure the balance of the world is held. It also creates personal conflict--or so I believe.

And yes, the duke of vampires isn't a prince or anything but you could consider him a lord of sorts.

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
-- Bump --

Sensational Warlock

So, you said we might start with just the three we have? Is that gonna happen?

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Callie Blackwell
So, you said we might start with just the three we have? Is that gonna happen?

Yeah. I'm sending a friend of mine the link to the rp, but I plan to post my opener here soon. Sorry I haven't gotten around to it just yet. Spent yesterday in bed. Didn't feel well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff