User Image

Ah, you know what the say, non? "With friends like this, who needs enemies?" I believe that's the saying anyhow. Jet and Cygnus maintain a rather professional relationship with myself. Not rivals, per se, but I don't often find myself on the invite list to their little soirées. The point I'm getting at, Gaians, is that I'd like to be the bigger man here-- not that either of them are men in the traditional, non-celestial bundles of hydrogen gas manner of speaking, of course-- and extend a bit of friendly competition in their direction. Such lovely items my friends have! Darling, charming collections indeed. But have they these amazing masterpieces? Hmmm?

User Image

Behold, ladies and gentlemen: The astounding Forest in Moonlight and Summer Night Alpachica have arrived to Loyal's Bazaar! Surely this is a feat unmatchable by those without a bit of stylishly flashy magic at their disposal. I cast my white glove to the ground! Metaphorically, of course. I'd rather not shock you with the appearance (or lack thereof) of my hand. Ah, but the duel has begun! Hurry over to Loyal's Bazaar to retrieve these dashing items for yourself before they sell out completely, my friends. We'll see what those discourteous fiends at La Victoire say in response to this challenge. À tout à l'heure!

Visit Loyal's Bazaar!