Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

August 18, 2094

Dear Diary,

Today was my nineteenth birthday and my parents finally told me the truth. Knowledge I've had for years, finally branded fact not fiction. As previous journal entries suggest, you must know what I mean. The truth I speak could be only one thing; vampires, the topic of my recent obsession.

My parents decided it was time to shed light on the matter. Vampires are real and the reason my parents are gone so often is because they are vampire hunters. In fact, I was born into a clan of vampire hunters. The number one clan of vampire hunters, actually. We have been for the past thousand years. You get that? I'm an heiress to a massive fortune and a new world. But along with that title is lots of training, a new husband--as if marriage is necessary to kill vampires--and a dangerous new job. It's like I was born for this one reason, and I wouldn't doubt it.

The spread and evolution of the vampire race, as stated a few months ago and is now confirmed, is advancing rapidly. Sunlight, stakes, and silver are no longer tools of destruction, and religion has always been nothing more than science fiction. No, it is far more complicated to rid our world of these creatures now. The only way to make sure they die out and stay dead is to go for the top, the Prince and Princess of Darkness, my parents called them. There is a King and Queen of Darkness but they are so old now, creating new vampires is no longer possible for them. They simply feed to live. However, the Prince and Princess must be stopped soon. If they are allowed to marry and conceive, our planet will be overrun.

That is the task I must set out on. My first job is to kill the Prince and Princess, though it was said I will have help. The heir to the title of Hunter, the son of our rival clan. Apparently by our union--as in marriage--we will form a clan of hunters so large, vampires everywhere will cower when hearing our name. We will overpower these demons of the night and reclaim our planet, bringing an end to the eternal darkness we now live through.

While this is all grand, what do I do about the lady in my dreams? She's pale with hair of fiery red, and she speaks in such a manner, like a puzzle. The Future, she calls herself. I'm being watched, she says. I'm the key. Key to what? Eternal sleep in her little box of death? It is most confusing that an apparition like her should appeal to me.

I can't worry about it now, I must make myself presentable. The young man from the other clan makes his way to our home as I write this. I don't see why this is necessary. I do not need to impress him since neither one of us has a choice; but for my parents, I will. Only good thing about this damned birthday ball--as that is the disguise for our meeting--is my best friend will be there. I can't wait to tell her what I know.

Anastacia Ana'saki Devereaux

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Above All, Follow the Gaia TOS.
You see me? I am the Goddess of this place, understand.
Please, Semi-Literate is the minimum requirement. This means proper grammar and punctuation. Type third person. Profile should be in first person though if you can’t tell by the skeleton. I don't want to see asterisks. You will be black listed for that. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
I like drama. I love romance. I hate cry babies, pregnant teenagers and people who want to be the center of attention.
Keep your cursing to a minimum OR a respectable medium.
Reserves for vampires should be ‘I thrive in this darkness’. Reserves for humans should be ‘I am an infestation’. Profiles should ALL be titled ‘Fact and Fiction’.
Please, no content above PG-17. I don't want my thread kicked because of your characters raging hormones--Time skip or take it to pm's. Also, please no killing characters without permission. Fighting is encouraged in some situations, but not for something stupid like boredom.
No auto-hitting, godmoding, etc. Imply what your character does, give the others a chance to decide to be hit or not, with this comes with being fair. You can’t dodge every attack, keep your strengths and weaknesses in mind.
I would like colorful posts. If you aren't too handy with post layouts, ask. I don't mind helping. Please don't start every sentence with It / He / She / The Young / The Old etc.
Use some Form of OOC. Any questions should be PMed or posted on the OOC Thread. I don't want a page full of OOC Text, okay. Thanks.
Do not post once then never come back. That will frustrate me, frustrate others, and kill the thread. I don't want this thread to die.
Please Pay attention to the day, time, and weather.
I don't want to see whiny opinions or complaints on this thread. All complaints and opinions should be directed to me through PM or the OOC Thread.
Have Fun, okay. Please Don't make me add more rules.

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
The HeiressUser Image heart
>> Taken by Hime Tsukino Usagi <<

The Heir User Image whee
>> Reserved by Prince Endymian <<

The Prince heart
>> Open <<

The Princess whee
>> Open <<

The Heiress' Best Friend User Image blaugh
>> Reserved by Callie Blackwell <<

The Duke of Vampires blaugh
>> Open <<

The King of Vampires twisted
>> Open <<

The Queen of Vampires twisted
>> Reserved by Jen Lady Vamp <<

The Master Hunter cheese_whine
>> Open <<

The Mistress Hunter cheese_whine
>> Open <<

These are the characters the plot revolves around, however, once the main spots are taken--the first five-- I will let you create a role for yourself. IE, guards, servants, family, friends, strangers, etc. Match the smiley's you get the plot pairing.

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

R E S E R V E S
[align=center]My name is [name].
I am [role].
This is my face.
[100x100 anime pic]
My Conscience is named [username].[/align]

P R O F I L E

[align=center] [character photo here- reasonable size] [/img][/align]

[aign=center][color=1][b]F a c t:[/color][/b] [color=2]My name is [name].[/color]
[color=1][b]F i c t i o n:[/color][/b] [color=3]I prefer [nickname].[/color]

[color=1][b]F a c t:[/color][/b] [color=2]I’m a [race].[/color]
[color=1][b]F i c t i o n:[/color][/b] [color=3] [favorite thing about your race] is great.[/color]

[color=1][b]F a c t:[/color][/b] [color=2]I was born on [birthdate].[/color]
[color=1][b]F i c t i o n:[/color][/b] [color=3]I’m [age in letters] years old.[/color]

[color=1][b]F a c t:[/color][/b] [color=2]I’m a [adjective then sex].[/color]
[color=1][b]F i c t i o n:[/color][/b] [color=3][adjective then the sex you like] are attractive.[/color]

[color=1][b]F a c t:[/color][/b] [color=2]I am the [role].[/color]
[color=1][b]F i c t i o n:[/color][/b] [color=3]I’m just a [the part you play in schemes. Tool, schemer, bystander, etc.][/color]

[color=1][b]F a c t:[/color][/b] [color=2]I’m good at[physical strengths--3].[/color]
[color=1][b]F i c t i o n:[/color][/b] [color=3]My [physical weaknesses--3] need work.[/color]

[color=1][b]F a c t:[/color][/b] [color=2]I have good qualities, see [3 positive mental qualities].[/color]
[color=1][b]F i c t i o n:[/color][/b] [color=3]I have issues with [3 negative mental qualities].[/color]

[color=1][b]F a c t:[/color][/b] [color=2]My goal is to [goals].[/color]
[color=1][b]F i c t i o n:[/color][/b] [color=3]I am motivated by [motivation].[/color]

[color=1][b]F a c t:[/color][/b] [color=2]I am powerful. I can [3 powers].[/color]
[color=1][b]F i c t i o n:[/color][/b] [color=3]I’m afraid of [3 powers that would hurt you].[/color]

[color=1][b]F a c t:[/color][/b] [color=2]I have a history. [a few sentences on their past, the rest must be learned.][/color]
[color=1][b]F i c t i o n:[/color][/b] [color=3][username] is totally original.[/color]
[/align]

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

The Embrace by Vampires Everywhere

Coin Operated Boy by Dreseden Dolls

Slept So Long by Jay Gordon of Orgy

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points