• Tax Evader 100
Rumiana
Cooking Sherry
Rumiana
Cooking Sherry
Rumiana
Cooking Sherry
*Stalkstalkstalk*

Hiya~ I'm looking at the Natural part for the boys, but wanted to make sure I knew what you meant by Natural. xD To you mean Earth hippie paper over technology natural, or just an open and truthful person?

-pokes-
YOU! I know you.

OH MY GOODNESS! YOU! biggrin

Hi you! heart

-huggles- ^-^
Lol are you stalking me? jk xD
I think Natural is just like the normal one. I could be wrong xD

Lol! Nononono not at all. I literally am really bored because a number of my RPs aren't moving and just saw this one. xD

Hmmm... normal. I was almost thinking of making a sporty down to earth air-head.

I know the feeling, no worries xD
I made an rp while I was waiting for this one to open lol

Lol we already have a character like that xD

Mira said to watch Ouran Host Club and pay attention to Haruhi.

Oh, that kind of natural.

And that's fine. That's why I came into the OOC. No amount of back reading will prepare me quite as well as talking to people. xD

But if that's it then I have a good idea and I'll make something up tonight or tomorrow.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
So I have this issue.

I was looking for FC images and ended up finding this guy. http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/e5ce97035401903067dcdb09d688d72e1410461132_full.jpg

(It really is a guy I swear. In the anime they like to make him cross dress for the hilarity of it.)

I don't think it'd fit very well but I lulled hard over the idea of it being a 'reverse Haruhi' situation. xD

I'm still looking for a FC but I'm trying to stick away from having the same general looks as the other boys. For some reason it's proving more difficult, but I'm pretty picky when it comes to things like this.

Anxious Egg

Hi friends! So I am staying with family at the beach the next few days, and probably won't be able to post until Friday. See you then.

Bashful Businesswoman

6,900 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Hello everyone~
Looking forward to roleplaying with you.
Will be posting soon!

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Q0zimu
User Image
Hello everyone~
Will be posting soon!

Hello! I look forward to roleplaying with you~
Also I love the gif in your sig biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bashful Businesswoman

6,900 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Rumiana
Q0zimu
User Image
Hello everyone~
Will be posting soon!

Hello! I look forward to roleplaying with you~
Also I love the gif in your sig biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Haha! thanks
Love the convention deadpool compilations.

Anxious Egg

Hahahaha I'm the literal worst and I apologize. Should I bother posting? Is this still happening?

Canny Bookworm

9,775 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Bookworm 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
jonezy98
Hahahaha I'm the literal worst and I apologize. Should I bother posting? Is this still happening?

Yup it is, lol, we've just been waiting on posts and such, I myself just got more work hours so I've not had the time to make sure everyone that's been waited on posts.
You're okay haha

Excitable Kitten

omg @.@ its been a crazy week guys. i'm so sorry for disappearing but i will post back soon. probably not tonight but i'll try for tomorrow for sure.

Canny Bookworm

9,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
      Alrighty, everyone, so sorry about the lack of...well, everything. I was gonna make this last night but I wound up in hospital. Turns out I have hella bad vertigo and lost consciousness briefly in my bathroom, lol. I'm all good now, got some meds that are helping a bit, so now worries there.

Anyway! To business

Kiwi_ St Claire

So I think I need a profile from you that is, so long as you're still interested in that role, I know I took a while getting back to you on that one I'm so sorry

Goddess of the Wasteland

I had a question for you, as to why Karen is already 18; anyone in their fourth year of school should be turning eighteen either during the year (ie, after August) or at shortly after graduation. Since she's already 18, I need to know why--was she held back a year? Started late? Missed a lot of school? I mean any of it works there just needs to be an actual reason she's still in school at eighteen
      I don't mean to be picky, but it's one of those things that need to be addressed that I'd forgotten to ask about when I okay'd her profile~

Rumiana

Kiwi_ St Claire

ohmorningglory

jonezy98

Q0zimu

I need something for the 'gossip' section from you all, just a quick little thing that would be easy to find on either social media or doing a quick Google search of your character (since they all come from high-profile families, information would be easy enough to find--it's up to you what you want your fellow classmates/teachers to know).

EmperorLelouch

You already know what I need, but this is just a reminder that you really need to get them to me. It's been quite a while, I need the profile and gossip sections for your triplets, and if you still wish to have Jude, I need everything for him as well.

ohmorningglory

Q0zimu

I need some first posts from you lovelies as well, no real rush I just don't want you to forget about us!

And don't forget to reply to those who need you to! I don't want this rp to die, I know people are busy and I really don't have any set rules for when/how often you should post (I think those are kind of dumb and impossible to always keep to), just don't forget that we're all here and want to keep this academy alive~
      Any of you who haven't already, should find me on Skype so you can be part of our chat. It will help keep things alive and going if we can all talk real-time and keep in touch better than via OOC and PMs lord knows I don't even check my own OOC often enough
      I am a bad game master lol XD

Alright, that's it for me! If anyone wishes to un-enroll yes arry keep up the stupid school metaphors make sure to send an e-mail to your headmaster so he can remove you from your classes and open your dorm to another student.

Canny Bookworm

9,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
      Oh!
      I FORGOT A THING

I need...room assignments for everyone.

The rooms are, obviously, dorms (and no, there is no off-campus housing option; all students and faculty are required to live on campus), which consist of two medium-sized bedrooms, one to the left and right, with a shared living space between them, and a half-bath off of each room (toilet, sink/counter area, and standing shower). Each dorm building has a large kitchen, a recreational area, and communal living area.

The buildings have eight rooms, two students to each room, and there are ten buildings (obviously y'all aren't the only students at the school razz ). Their are single-dorm options available, but as that space is limited, they are on an as-needed basis--i.e., give the headmaster a good enough reason why a shared dormitory would be detrimental to your well-being/school performance, and your request will be considered. There are only two single-dorm buildings, with five rooms each. E-mail your headmaster or the Head of Student Housing for the single-dorm application.

Faculty live among the five remaining buildings, rooms of varying sizes made to accommodate any family that may live with/visit. Sizes range from single- to five-room dorms, and any with more than three bedrooms come with a full bathroom as well as full-sized kitchen. Speak with the headmaster or Head of Faculty with any inquiries and/or requests involving your housing needs.

Excitable Kitten

AryaElric

its been a crazy past two weeks. a girl at my work quit so we've been having to pick up all her ours at the store @.@
I should be able to have the profile for alex and all of the other things mentioned in to you by the beginning of next week. Sunday is looking like the best day to get them done schedule wise but i can't be too sure of whats going to pop up next. for sure by next week they will be in though :]

Canny Bookworm

9,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
Kiwi_ St Claire
AryaElric

its been a crazy past two weeks. a girl at my work quit so we've been having to pick up all her ours at the store @.@
I should be able to have the profile for alex and all of the other things mentioned in to you by the beginning of next week. Sunday is looking like the best day to get them done schedule wise but i can't be too sure of whats going to pop up next. for sure by next week they will be in though :]

That is absolutely a-okay darling! I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware that this isn't dead yet~ Take as long as you need, I understand busy XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff