Welcome to Gaia! ::

blvshy's Fangirl

Trash

Am I the only one who noticed the averages are lower than usually? Winners for Week 26 of 2015 (June 22-June 29, 2015)'s averages are pretty low and have huge different ranges. Between first and second place winners, one entry and mine are 0.11 points away from each other. Meanwhile 10th place's average was 3.43.

Questions
Do you think downvoting season is back again?
Does the averages matter or not?

Shameless Shounen

20,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
its back in season~

blvshy's Fangirl

Trash

IVIiku
its back in season~

I knew it lol
It's back in season all right. Take a look at the winnings from the previous week and see 1st's average is a lot higher than 2nd and 3rd. Suspicious much? I think so.

blvshy's Fangirl

Trash

Dance Through The Danger
It's back in season all right. Take a look at the winnings from the previous week and see 1st's average is a lot higher than 2nd and 3rd. Suspicious much? I think so.

It is very suspicious in my view point. I guess it's going to last a while like last year.

Celebrating Pants

21,650 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
What do you mean its back in season? It's been around for over a year. It's more aggressive downvotes towards notabe arena regulars in particular.

Sparkly Scamp

yup. It's disheartening. ):

Timid Strawberry

14,150 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Considering that I was in first for the entire week and then just "magicly" bombed to 3rd.....yeah. . u .

Invisible Winner

I notice in the beginning of voting, my average gets high and then by the end, it drops significantly.

I know theres probably downvoting fairies somewhere

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
Are these downvoters cheating, or just plain mean?

blvshy's Fangirl

Trash

Cherrieee
I notice in the beginning of voting, my average gets high and then by the end, it drops significantly.

I know theres probably downvoting fairies somewhere

It happens a lot! Trust me. On my Morgan's Entry my average was 4.0+ the whole week, till it dropped down to 3.77. The cosplay arena is very cruel when voting.

blvshy's Fangirl

Trash

Recca Hino
Are these downvoters cheating, or just plain mean?

They only want to place first lol

Ghostly Wolf

5,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Redecorator 50
Arenas is soo rigged. emotion_facepalm

blvshy's Fangirl

Trash

Kitsune no Musume
Arenas is soo rigged. emotion_facepalm

I love this rumor of the arena being rigged. No it's not, it's actually. It's mostly about popularity and luck. Get downvoted, too bad, so sad. If you placed, congrats, you survived or just very lucky.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff