Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yay, first post is up. Little bit of plotbait if one chooses to take it.

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Die Kraehe

I wont be able to have Tia contact josce right away, gotta get some formalities outta the way.
Elektra Heart
Die Kraehe

I wont be able to have Tia contact josce right away, gotta get some formalities outta the way.

Ah, I had an extra plan for the end of the post anywho.

WarmApplePaii's Partner In Crime

Enigmatic Witch

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Ivy's post should be done tomorrow

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
HellFire Eternal

wahmbulance bout time XD
Hah, just realized my little gaia addon decided to include my whole post format in my last post. Fix'd.

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Elektra Heart
HellFire Eternal

wahmbulance bout time XD

I've been working closing shifts for a while. It's hard to get the motivation to write during those days, and my days off tend to consist of running around getting errands done x.x it'll be nice to sit and have time to post. I'm shopping around for graphics, so her post will have just a simple layout for now.

Jinxie_Unlucky's Princess

Divine Lover

-rolls around- I should stop being lazy and post.
So. There's a thought swimming in my head about getting Josce involved a little earlier rather than later and maybe creating more plotbait in general, but it would assume the existence of a (maybe NPC?) faction in Cathair against James. Wouldn't matter overly much what sort of faction. How well do you guys think that would go over?

WarmApplePaii's Partner In Crime

Enigmatic Witch

Die Kraehe
So. There's a thought swimming in my head about getting Josce involved a little earlier rather than later and maybe creating more plotbait in general, but it would assume the existence of a (maybe NPC?) faction in Cathair against James. Wouldn't matter overly much what sort of faction. How well do you guys think that would go over?

^ We did this last time. . it did not go over well at all.
The only faction I can think of in Cathair that would want to overthrow James
are those who were loyal to Mahlah. James is really open about the religion concept - as well as allowing non-humans to be seen as equals in Cathair / Blahblahblahair or whatever it's called now. Mahlah was a devout to the Church of the Sun ( pretty much RAW norse mythology ) and tried to keep the human population of Cathair . . Human. She was actually rather well liked by her people ( despite what other may say in the rp ) but had a deadly illness which caused her to step down from the throne ( though no one knew about her illness ) . Hilda , her General/bodyguard/friend/atomic bomb , would have taken up the throne then ( she is a Valkyrie . . which is a respected creature to the Cathair people ) but was told by James that 'because she is a magical mcguffin' or whatever. . . no one would fallow her and that Mahlah would be stressed too much or some mumbojumbo.

TLDR - Older ruler was more traditional. . James worships what Mahlah's people would equate to satin ( Fenris ) So that would most likely be a good place to start if you want an opposing faction within the nation : T

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Also on a separate note.
I like How I was told I could not have had Hilda rule over Cathair because she was a Valkyrie.
And that the people would neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever fallow someone who was a magical whatever. But now Cathair has a Fae Queen. The hiprocracy here is god damn amazing. I have half the mind to force - bring back Hilda just to take the throne back. ( nothing personal on James there he's actually pretty ok. it's a matter of principal damn it >: T )

I will say that I do respect the fact James aint having none of this 'woe is me' bs from Tia. Which is god dam AWESOME. Mah fukken Hero right there > : I !!!!

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Die Kraehe

Its fairly possible. But its also possible that James may make use of josce.
Akumu oukoku
^ We did this last time. . it did not go over well at all.

Fair point. I'm more of the mindset of a throwaway plot, a botched attempt to enter the palace, maybe arranged by a Zahnthian, something like that. Whatever it might be wouldn't end up being obtrusive, just a method of making things happen.

Militant Zealot

17,915 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Person of Interest 200
you're right, there is a bit of hypocracy there but the rule right now is James is Emperor, who is human. he just has a fae wife due to politics. the people can follow James, even if they dislike the idea he married a fae...though they'll surely enjoy the 'ooh look, less expensive shiny azurite!' benefits...and his impeding ideal war with Zanthe will further distract them.

Hilda was a non-human herself. a much harder pill I imagine to swallow when the ideology was human > everyone else. and while I am quite sure Hilda would have protested it vocally, or violently..it was just one of those little factors used to tip Malah onto the 'step down volutarily' route.

more like it was:

'Look, I know your deathly ill, though I got no idea how or why. this splinter group of Fenris followers are going to start a civil war at this rate because they see a weakness...we can fight, but it's going to be bloody. I mean you coudl step down, let someone else take over...But Hilda can't do it. They know she's not human, hell it's a reason they are rising up, and all that'll do is just speed this up and make it bloodier. and you know Hilda isn't one for diplomacy. Now if you step down, let me assume the throne, I can quell the tides. I won't take action against you or Hilda, you both can do as you will. I've seen the looks you give her, I know about the kiss at the Zanthian ball. You both can live a good long life together, no worries, no posturing, no stress..just you and her. All you have to do is give me the throne, I'll stop this before it becomes a civil war. No need for massive bloodshed, we all come away from the table with something we want."

One things James was always good at, was knowing how to phrase things.

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Shadow of Twilight

There is also another fact that makes marrying a tia in a sense a good idea. People can what they want about tatianna, But james is an upstart , he is not from an established/prestigious family he climbed the hierarchy. While Tatianna may be Fae she descends from a very Pure, and ancient bloodline. She is Queen of Queens there for, James marriage to Tatianna further consolidates/and legitimizes him as a king. It also gives a degree of assurance to the reigns of their descendants because they have royal blood. People may be upset about tatiana's race now but in a century or so it wont matter once the peoples of both countries migrate and breed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff