Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shame she ran from Zeke so quickly. He probably would've had some decent advice. Oh well. Nothing stopping this trainwreck!

O.G. Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I got my profile in!
I hope she's acceptable
I'ma correct you all since its getting embarrassing seeing that. If you're talking about an attempted revolution and grab at power its called a Coup, not a coo. A coo is the sound a pigeon makes. A coup, which sounds the same, is an attempted hostile takeover of government.

Dapper Codger

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Elektra Heart

Well he did always want a cathairian prisoner

...Well that's a very specific kind of prisoner.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also sorry for the late replies everyone. Getting things packed and ready before my family goes out on a beach vacation.

Dapper Codger

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PHANTASMIA

oh lord. please no. not Ramsay Bolton XD

But he's the nicest guy in Westeros!
Real life comes before RP time, my friend. No need to apologize.

Though hearing an apology from Geller would probably confuse zeke. XD

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
Howdy howdy everyone. Is anyone in or around Area 9? Looking to plot or potentially rp with people soon smile
Sheesh. Zeke spends one evening attending a ceremony, and all the crazies crawl out of the woodwork in town. Waiting for the inevitable explosions and screaming, then cut to the ball where he just takes a heavy drink and sighs.

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
The Dragon Razel
Sheesh. Zeke spends one evening attending a ceremony, and all the crazies crawl out of the woodwork in town. Waiting for the inevitable explosions and screaming, then cut to the ball where he just takes a heavy drink and sighs.

Nope, no explosions. The Dowager perfers more subtle ways of removing people.

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
ChibiNinja372
Howdy howdy everyone. Is anyone in or around Area 9? Looking to plot or potentially rp with people soon smile

not really sure why he sent him there tbh, since there is oneone there, really at all. If anything he would have better luck in Area Seven, at least after the ball there will be people there. Just my Opinion though

Dapper Codger

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
I've arrived at the beach house everyone! Good news, it's got wifi! biggrin

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Symorin
I've arrived at the beach house everyone! Good news, it's got wifi! biggrin

Charlotte will arrive, shes just saving her soon to be lacky....
You certainly play a lot of characters Elektra. Are you going to be able to keep up with all of them? I mean, its awesome, but I worry about you running out of steam.

EDIT: I suppose someone else could come into the actual ballroom, the dowager is unusually quiet razz

Militant Zealot

17,915 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Person of Interest 200
James has a reason for Area 9. Seven may work as well, but he's hoping that the enemy of my enemy is my friend action. Raginei might like to help poke at the proverbial hornet's nest with the fae taking the blame.

But...perhaps a little notice could move him to Seven if needed...but I thought maybe Cadence might have or desire abit of play with her homeland smile

and trust me, once James and such get to the ball, I think it's going to liven up some. I've been going over in my head the kind of deviousness he's going to try in Orin's court.
Shadow of Twilight
James has a reason for Area 9. Seven may work as well, but he's hoping that the enemy of my enemy is my friend action. Raginei might like to help poke at the proverbial hornet's nest with the fae taking the blame.

But...perhaps a little notice could move him to Seven if needed...but I thought maybe Cadence might have or desire abit of play with her homeland smile

and trust me, once James and such get to the ball, I think it's going to liven up some. I've been going over in my head the kind of deviousness he's going to try in Orin's court.

Oh I'd love to see it. I plan on Ezekiel having things to talk about with them. They may even be surprised to see a human serving a shifter nation. (And he's heard things about their queen, which may or may not be flattering. Depends on her patience.)

One thing to note is that Ezekiel did fight in the five fold war on Zahnthe's side. It's where most (but not all) of his injuries come from. He was a bit more than a scout though, but it's not commonly known. (A raider and saboteur, specifically, responsible for many a fire attack) Kind of not brought up yet, but you never know what information Cathair royalty is privy to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff