Malevolent Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
(To anyone checking this out, please keep in mind this is a rough draft. I just want to get the idea fleshed out a little and on pa-- er, uh, in text.)

We call them Demons. Although we're unsure of what they truly are and where they come from. But it was an easy enough title to give them, considering their vicious appearances... Curled horns, skin and fur colors ranging all across the color spectrum, fangs and teeth sharper than a scalpel, and the only thing scarier than their appearances is their aggression. They've hunted men down for days, relentlessly tearing down any obstacles that came their way until they had their prey kneeled at their feet begging for mercy. Yet it's been shown that time and time again, the only mercy they know is a swift death. And even that's a luxury with them. They seem to largely enjoy tormenting their prey, often letting them escape, just to chase them down all over again, each time injuring them and leaving them forced to struggle harder and harder until they've exhausted every last bit of energy they have left. Only then is it that they allow them the sweet embrace of death.

The only known protection we've seen against them are the tokens. Little silver and gold objects, often small enough to fit a few of them in the palm of your hand. But not just any object made of silver or gold will do. These tokens are imbued with what would best be described as magic, and not only that but they allow anyone holding a token to cast magic of the same nature. It has yet to be seen if any tokens with more than one magical nature exist or whether or not it's possible to change the nature after it's already been set. The most noteworthy aspect of these tokens however is that, when they're gathered together in one place, they seem to create a small barrier around the area, size depending on the strength and number of tokens in the area. (Here's the part where I just throw ideas into the mix and don't bother turning them into a story yet 'cause I don't feel like it right now.)

- Obelisk erupts from ground, summoning demons onto earth. (This is where the rp begins.)
- Add a mention about arch-demons.
- Weapons that amplify token magic
-