• Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
i need inspiration for a new art style
pls

Ferocious Blob

Oh a new art style~ Interesting!
Maybe one of mine? Clicky!

Spooky Snack

My girl is the most colourful oc i have so far :')
Name: Zara[Has lip piercing]
Ref:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amorous Enchantress

26,840 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
This avi please?
User Image

Beloved Exhibitionist

18,375 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
colorful? o, o
Alright ^^
checks your art gallery. very nice. good anatomy there =]
thanks for offering!
hope PB images show up for ya
If RinRin doesn't entice you, I do have a link to my other OCs if you have sigs enabled :}

OC
RinRin
Race: Nekocat
Eyes: Green
Main Personality Traits: Playful, Free-spirited, Eccentric.
Her hair is suppose to be orangish xD
There's all sorts of ways to draw her bangs but as long as there's a braid, I'm happy. Still don't know why I love braided hair xD
User Image
Art by Annie

User Image
Character sheet by me yum_puddi

User Image
Art by Skye Niore

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Would you be up to drawing him owo?

User Image

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
These are my super precious Naga character's - I know they have the same story just gender difference. This is the OLDEST OC ever possibly, made them when I first started to RP on gaia.
Like I said, the love is passionate, so please love them back!
~*-No Notes-*~

Female
~*Art By: Synoiren*~
User Image

~*Art By: Vilvia Toxic*~
User Image

~*Art By: WhichCatIsWhich*~
User Image

~*Art By: kitharion*~
Art Is PG-17

~*Art By: Erandia*~
User Image

~*Art By: per_sempre_tua*~
User Image

Name: Jacklyn -Never Bothered To Translate Her Last Name-
Alias or Nickname: Jack
Sexuality And Relationship Status: Lesbian, Single-What Happens, Happens Mentality
Race: Naga
Birth Date: Feb. 28
Belief/Religion: Spiritual, Almost A 'Hippy' At Heart
Hobby(ies): Swimming, Drawing, Painting, Collecting Shells and Jewels For Art, Cooking, and Baking
Personality: She is overly sweet, which honestly makes her very shy for her race. When comfortable with a person she is very bubbly, almost a total chibi. Even though her innocence is not an act, she does still have her primal side. If threatened, she will defend with furious vengeance.
History: Jacklyn was born into the royal family, though she never acted like it. She didn't like the naga race. She thought differently. She didnt like war. For many thousands of years she would rise to the surface world, which was forbidden by her parents, and explore around. She had found a friend at one point. A human that she grew fond of. He was very kind to her and treated her greatly, but he grew old, and on his death bed had given her his necklace of sea shells that was once his mothers.
Personality: Jacklyn is full of love, having realized not every life can last as long as hers has managed to, she has grown even more kind. She wants to be helpful and bring joy to people.
Naga History: The naga where once elves. But they grew greedy, like the humans, and desired more power and magic. So, in league with an undead leader they swore to do his dirty work in exchange for the power they craved. Little did they know, that with the power came a curse. A curse that changed them from humble elves, to half sea serpents. They where transformed into horrid creatures known as the naga. They are brutal creatures with the only the intentions of breeding and going to war.
(( Keep In Mind This Is For THIS Naga Race, Compiled Together By Me From Ideas Of Different Nada Lore ))

Physical Characteristics
Height: Generally between 5'5ft and 5'8ft, but full head to tail shes 8ft long
Weight: Unknown, She doesnt care, her physical tail scales tell her if she is over weight by bursting
Hair: Past her waist, soft curls of deep purple
Eyes (Right/Left): Both pitch black with a Yellow sliver through the middle.
Skin: Torso is medium dark tan, with patches of navy blue scales with a sea green shine, tail is full scales of navy blue with sea green shine
Handedness (Right/Left): Right
Birthmarks: N/A
Scars: Small battle wounds from the early years, scrapes and small gashes
Tattoos: Large Rose of electric blue and blood red colors on right side
Piercings: Ears are adorn in jewels
Basic Description: From tail to head she is about 8ft long. Her tail is navy blue with a sea green shine. From the waist up, she is human with tan skin and small patches of scales here and there. Her long slender figures bear host to long sharp nails. Around her neck is a necklace of sea shell's that was given to her by an old friend. A silver cloth made of elven thread covers the large mounds on her chest. Her hair falls past her waist in slight curls with a deep purple color to it. Her eyes are completely black with a slight sliver of yellow down the center. On each side of her neck are a set of gills. And her ears extend past her head and come to a point, which are covered in jewels.

Male
~*Art By: PiricaN*~
User Image

~*Art By: WhichCatIsWhich*~
User Image

~*Art By: per_sempre_tua*~
User Image

Name: Jak'Kail -Never Bothered To Translate Her Last Name-
Alias or Nickname: Jak
Sexuality And Relationship Status: Gay, Single-What Happens, Happens Mentality
Race: Naga
Birth Date: Feb. 28
Belief/Religion: Spiritual, Almost A 'Hippy' At Heart
Hobby(ies): Swimming, Drawing, Painting, Collecting Shells and Jewels For Art, Cooking, and Baking
Personality: His nature is timid and calm, he doesnt like his deep urge for war. He fights it all the time and even though he wishes to be more friendly, the pain of holding back his desire forced him to be a bit stand offish with others. Though if you wish to see through his chilly exterior, he is extremely kind and even flirty. Though if provoked he will strike with intensity!
History: Jak'Kail was born into the royal family, though he never acted like it. He didn't like the naga race. He thought differently. He didnt like war. For many thousands of years he would rise to the surface world, which was forbidden by his parents, and explore around. He had found a friend at one point. A human that he grew fond of. She was very kind to him and treated him greatly, but she grew old, and on her death bed had given him her necklace of sea shells that was once her mothers. Jak'Kail was upset but he moved on.
Personality: Jak'Kail is full of love, having realized not every life can last as long as his has managed to, he has grown even more kind. He wants to be helpful and bring joy to people.
Naga History: The naga where once elves. But they grew greedy, like the humans, and desired more power and magic. So, in league with an undead leader they swore to do his dirty work in exchange for the power they craved. Little did they know, that with the power came a curse. A curse that changed them from humble elves, to half sea serpents. They where transformed into horrid creatures known as the naga. They are brutal creatures with the only the intentions of breeding and going to war.
(( Keep In Mind This Is For THIS Naga Race, Compiled Together By Me From Ideas Of Different Nada Lore ))

Physical Characteristics
Height: Generally between 5'5ft and 5'8ft, but full head to tail hes 8ft long
Weight: Unknown, He doesnt care, his physical tail scales tell him if hes is over weight by bursting
Hair: Past his waist, straight and often tied back with a string of jewels
Eyes (Right/Left): Both pitch black with a Yellow sliver through the middle.
Skin: Torso is medium dark tan, with patches of navy blue scales with a sea green shine, tail is full scales of navy blue with sea green shine
Handedness (Right/Left): Right
Birthmarks: N/A
Scars: Small battle wounds from the early years, scrapes and small gashes
Tattoos: Large Rose of electric blue and blood red colors on right side
Piercings: Ears are adorn in jewels
Basic Description: From tail to head he is about 8ft long. His tail is navy blue with a sea green shine. From the waist up, he is human with tan skin and small patches of scales here and there. Body is slender but not exactly feminine for he is a little built. His long slender figures bear host to long sharp nails. Around his neck is a necklace of sea shell's that was given to him by an old friend. His hair falls past her waist with a deep purple color to it; more often then not kept tied back with the same ruby red jewels on a string from the ocean floor. His eyes are completely black with a slight sliver of yellow down the center. On each side of his neck are a set of gills. And his ears extend past his head and come to a point, which are covered in jewels.

Kawaii Girl

15,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hero 100
Riki:

My Splatoon/Squid Kid, Riki. She wears a green bow. She is pretty sassy and likes to tease.
Her normal attire:

User Image
User Image
User Image

Since shes from Splatoon you may draw her with a different weapon. She mainly uses Splattershot and Paint Roller!!

Ref of Splattershot:
http://splatoon.wikia.com/wiki/Splattershot

Ref of Paint Roller:
http://splatoon.wikia.com/wiki/Splat_Roller
This is usually covered with ink. My characters color is neon blue!
Riki's other outfits!
User Image
User Image

Fiona:

I am also wanting art of my White Splatoon Inkling, Fiona! She is Shy but kind. She also has a bigger chest!
Her weapon is the Splat Roller.(or you can draw her with Splattershot or another weapon) Her ink color is white!
Ref of her main outfit: (Her shirt is short, shows her belly. you may draw it not showing belly. She either wears black shorts or white shorts. You dont have to draw goggles.)
User Image
User Image
User Image

Fiona's Other Outfits:
User Image

Amy:

She also has squid hair, pointy ears and black marking mask like my other squid kids. Her hair is mostly green with toxic green at the ends. Shes very sassy.
User Image
User Image
Ref of Inkbrush:
http://splatoon.wikia.com/wiki/Inkbrush
My OCs? The first is my ninja, Rykke. He has a dragon eye under his headband, and the headband's til is singular and long, as you can't see it in the refs.

The second is Reta. She's a pixie, so she's about half the size of a human, but she's Rykke's girlfriend of sorts. I'd love a pic of them together, if not, alone is fine!

The third is Bruno. He's a brawler type of character. Big tough guy. heh.

Match anyone with their opposite gender!

Rykke:
User Image
User Image

Reta:
User Image

Bruno:
User Image

Zane Wu's Wife

Loyal Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
Not colorful, but fluffy. x3

Nhyraxious's Husbando

Dainty Plague

Kawaii Hellhound

I love colorful~ Here are some of my OCs ♥
Tanzanite
Noxaura
Kumiko
Yuèliàng

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

User ImageUser Image
                            My most colorful anything would be my very colorful and beautiful(at least to me) Gemsona
                            Prysm
                            User Image

----Journal
                            If she is to your liking maybe you will even be interested in drawling her with her crush
                            Buck Dewey
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Bloodsucker

11,000 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Perhaps one of these heart

Name: Aliyahna
Height:5'2"
Race: Human(half gypsy)
Body type: Less then medium bust but a bit more than flat chested and s bit hippy
Favourite colour: pink
Style:Would wear anything that she can move around in and is cute, though prefers dresses and skirts over trousers
Lucky items: stars and crosses
Personality: Free spirited, optimistic, playful, loves making new friends
Likes: Her bestie Leem, Dancing, singing, cats, playing tricks on people, nature, swimming, strawberries
Dislikes: shoes, her step-sisters, being indoors for too long, big boobs, combs
Hobbies: running away from home, street performing, playing with stray kittens
Fun Facts: She is engaged to be married to Sharmil but is doing everything in her power to cancel it because she is secretly in love with Leem but will never admit it. She see's being a princess as a curse and not a blessing. She puts on a strong face but actually she is afraid of many things such as lightning and can be quite gullible at times for example she still believes in father christmas.
Abilities: Can cast spells using dance
Ref:

User ImageUser Image

Name: Maritta
Height:5'9"
Body type: Thin, long legged, Busty
Race: Half human/half elf
Occupation: Princess (because of mother's marriage to the king of Giona)
Favourite colour: Blue
Style:Anything ridiculously expensive, skirts or trousers are fine as long as they are short enough to display her long legs and she occasionally wears things that can put her DDs on display
Lucky items: her fan
Personality: cocky, thinks she is the most beautiful creature on the planet,always tries to take spot light and out do others, demanding
Likes: herself, her reflection, her half-sister Daiyu, going to balls, flirting with rich men, high class meals, her weakness is sweats
Dislikes: anything messy or scruffy looking (Aliyahna), outdoors (too messy), getting sweaty, her ears (she wishes she was fully human)
Hobbies: having tea, reading romance novels,making fun of Aliyahna and peasants
Fun Facts: She checks her reflection at least 20 times a day. She still doesn't eat her vegetables at dinner because she thinks they are gross. Actually is super intelligent but pretends she's dumb as she thinks men only like ditsy women.
Abilities: Can used some healing spells but seldom uses it
Ref:
User ImageUser Image

Name: Leem
Height:5'11"
Race: Half human/Half ice dragon dragon
Body type: average weight but well toned
Favourite colour: Blue
Style:Laid back and loves breezy comfortable clothing and sometimes would go without a top and usually hides his wings tail and horns
Personality: Laid back, although just a teen in dragon years is very wise, surprisingly doesn't trust easily and is cold towards strangers but when he does open up and trust someone he would do just about anything for them
Likes: The snow, Swimming, taking very long naps (once took a nap that lasted a year), taveling and enjoying the nature around him, spending time with Aliyahna
Dislikes: meat (he is a vegetarian), bullies or criminals, people who talk to much,
Hobbies: getting his best friend Aliyahna out of trouble, reading books
Fun Facts:knows Aliyahna has feelings for him and likes her back but from years of experience he knows it wont work
Abilities: Ice breathe, can fly, teleportation and invisibility
Ref:
User ImageUser Image

Name: Sharmil
Height:6'5"
Race: Merman
Body type:Slim and tall
Favourite colour: Purple
Style:Loves baggy clothing and always wears it in his spare time but for important events his servants have him dressed to the 9s in flamboyant attire
Lucky items: Sea Shells
Personality: Very timid and soft spoken, he is a gentle giant that always obeys his family even when he really doesn't want to.
Likes: Spending time listening to Aliyahna's stories and wishing he could be as rebellious as her, making pastries for his friends, visiting art galleries and museums of different countries
Dislikes: being disobedient, violence, and is jealous of Leem's and Aliyahna's close friendship
Hobbies: Sculpting coral art , inventing his own recipes for food,
Fun Facts:As a member of the royal family he can turn to human at will and breathe air fine. His betrothment to Aliyahna is of convenience but he secretly is in love with her and can't wait for her to be his bride. His older brothers are afraid of him because he is actually stronger then them combined. He loves alcohol and has a high tolerance for it.
Abilities: Skilled in the art of water magic and can even control the weather and can even create a hurricane at will but has yet to use this ability on the battle field and wishes he won't have too.
Ref:
User ImageUser Image

Name: Kratos
Height:6'2"
Race: Unicorn
Body type:Slim and tall
Style: Anything that doesn't take the attention from his magnificent horn
Lucky items: his horn
Personality: He believes that unicorns are the superior race and should be worshiped by the inferior races so his mission is world domination. He is arrogant and never listens to reason especially from his older twin sister Kyla.
Likes: Polishing his horn and going out in the pasture in his animal form
Dislikes: Meat, people who don't listen to him, anybody who is more handsome than him
Hobbies:Painting and getting people to follow his every order.
Fun Facts:He is a skilled violinist and composes his own music. He never Hides his horn as its his pride and joy.
Abilities: Telekinesis and shape-shifting
Ref:
User ImageUser Image

Name: Kyla
Height:5'11"
Race: Unicorn
Body type:Slim and elegant
Style: Basically anything cute she finds in the market
Personality: Although the older of the 2 she is carefree and doesn't really care about fighting or superior races or whatever, she just loves her brother very much and helps him with whatever he needs. She is very forgetful and forgets what she was doing most of the time. She is also very friendly and affectionate and tries not to hurt anyone to badly in a fight.
Likes:Picking flowers, eating candy apples, hugging her brother
Dislikes: people who are mean to her brother, werewolves and dogs, the ocean because she can't swim
Hobbies:Gardening and singing
Fun Facts:She is actually smarter than she lets on. She always tries to indirectly convince her brother that he is wrong about other creatures. Her weakness is dark magic.
Abilities: Telepathy, mind control and can shoot a rainbow lazers from her horns.
Ref:
User ImageUser Image

Name: Ragna
Height:6' 0"
Body type: A bit muscular, medium bust with nice curves
Race: Vampire
Favourite colour: blood red
Style: only ever wears dresses for special vampire events otherwise always has her sword and armor
Lucky items: her pet bat Louis
Personality:She is a tomboy and always looking for a fight and a new challenge.
Likes: the blood of strong opponents, expensive wine, guys and girls with baby faces
Dislikes: animals, anything weak, water, getting dressed up for events, other vampires
Hobbies: drinking beer in her favorite pub,showing off and telling her battle stories
Abilities: Is a pure blood so she can walk in the sunlight, not fond of money and is only a mercenary for the adventures and blood
Ref:

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas