< 1 2 3 4 5 >

trousersonfire's Significant Otter

Masterful Dabbler

🎭---------- ERCIVAL----------🎭

JONATHAN ---- EAMES

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
User Image

User Image

------------ He muttered along with the toast, lifting his glass from where he slumped in the seat. This was far less enjoyable than when a Kingsman retired. But it wasn't like they didn't know what they'd signed up for. .There was really no two ways about this sort of work.

He knocked the brandy back, trying to appreciate the year and complexity. But, frankly, just because something was old didn't automatically make it better.
It was good - Yes. But was 'more than most households make in a year ' good? No.

He put his emptied glass aside listened to their leader. His nominee... He already had the perfect candidate in mind. Perhaps he'd give her a ring or go by the bar.
There was reason to think she wouldn't be around.
He shifted in his seat again, not particularly liking that he didn't have great news to report regarding his own work.
"It's taking more time than I expected... Lots of networking and, when these people go black market they stick their fingers and toes into every part of the pie." Drugs, arms, surgeries, ivory.

"I should have no problem getting back to it when things settle down here. " They had thought he'd ran out of the country to avoid the law and work with buyers elsewhere.
He didn't need to go into specifics. If Arthur needed to know, he would probably give an official report.
Right now, though, he was curious to see who his colleagues would put forth. What names would be tossed in to fill those two vacant seats on the other side of the table.

██ 🎭 Location : The Council Room
                      ██ 🎭 Company : Everyone who showed up.
                      ██ 🎭 Thinking :

Demonic Lover

8,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ɪs ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ ʟɪɴɢᴇʀs ᴏɴ...

Kɪɴɢsᴍᴀɴ Gᴀʟᴀʜᴀᴅ ﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎
                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

a d r i a n : : w e s t l e y : : s i n c l a i r ﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎

User Image

xxxxGalahad rolled his eyes at Merlin's comment, the man had absolutely no sense of humour and just wouldn't let him and Percival have their fun. Pigtail-pulling was just their way of acknowledging one another at this point, but it was no surprise that he still had a stick up his arse about it. The man was great at his job, but a huge pain in any social situation. He was glad when Kay spoke up, he didn't recall anyone asking about or talking about their trips, but then again, he was the last one to walk in. It was good to hear that someone's missions were going smoothly, in contrast to his own... Damn thieves. But that frustration could be withheld and recounted at another place at another time.

xxxxHe perked up when he heard Arthur begin to speak, quickly addressing the recent deaths of their two men. The morbid feeling hit him again, his mortality wasn't anything he'd really thought about up until recently. He downed his drink when he was finished, and rubbed his temple at the thought of having to replace them. He already had his nominee, and he had great faith in her, but he wasn't sure if he was ready to mentor anyone just yet. He was a European languages instructor, but most of his students already had a basic understanding of another language or at least paid him to put up with them.

xxxx"My work is also taking a bit longer than I had at first hoped, but there's nothing really to be said about it. In regards to nominees, however, I for one have already found someone I believe will prove to be an efficient and responsible employee." He looked up from the glass held in his hands, simply wanting to contribute to the conversation as there wasn't anything better to do for now. He sat the glass down onto the table, crossing his arms as he looked around at them all. It would be interesting to hear about the types of nominees his colleagues had looked for, anyway. He was just trying to find someone he'd work well with and he felt had a good chance at surviving all the tasks given to them.

xxxxThe mentoring though, he could not get over. He knew it was a part of the job description but teaching someone everything about it as he'd been taught was undoubtedly going to be a huge strain on his nerves and nothing he was looking forward to. "Surely someone else already has their choice?"

x﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎ o x f o r d s : : n o t : : b r o g u e s ﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎

L o c a t i o n ; HQ, in the Council Room.
                                                    C o m p a n y ; Whoever managed to show.
                                                    A t t i r e ; Simple and sleek black Armani suit.
                                                    O o c ; I realized what I didn't like about my posts was everything so have this

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Distinct Loiterer

|I{ • ------» M Σ Я ᄂ I П «------ • }I|

User Image
User Image

██ Location : Headquarters
    ██ Company : The Kingsman
    ██ Thinking : I'm in for a world of stress.

It surprised Merlin that he even got to sit down. But he supposed the empty chairs were there, and King Arthur wasn't exactly one for tradition on the best of days. Merlin had seen him come in wearing nothing but a t-shirt and a pair of worn out jeans for a check in. He supposed that was probably why he didn't mind so much that Percival didn't conform to the assigned uniform either. He sat gingerly, adjusting his suit as he did so. Merlin raised his glass with the others, toasted their fallen brethren, and knocked back his first glass. It bothered him that defeat tasted so nice.

Merlin smacked his lips (politely of course) as he set the glass down. Yes. Mission reports would be good. That way he would know if he had to take care of any messes in the near future. On top of taking care of the trainees. He shuddered to think that his already busy job would become even more so. He shifted uncomfortably, taking notes as Eames spoke, and then Galahad. Galahad already had a person in mind for the empty spots. It was almost unnerving how quickly they turned things over. But then, it didn't surprise him. Having the spots filled at all times was somewhat crucial. They were a team after all. He licked his lips and shifted, turning to Galahad with interest.

"You found someone? They obviously have to get through testing first, but… What makes you think they have what it takes?" Merlin wasn't challenging his authority at all, he was genuinely curious. Galahad was a pompous a**, getting him to admit something like that was probably something worth investigating further. Arthur was sure he wouldn't be told who nominated each nominee, keep things extremely professional, prevent biased, but he was still interested to know why Galahad thought this person deserved to sit at the table with the rest of them. His gaze flitted around the table in search of anyone else who may have found a nominee to bring to him. King Arthur already had one, Merlin had overheard him talking about it to the tailor. Who else would be competing for those two spots?

User Image
User Image◆◊◆◊ ℓσя¢αη נ. σ'мαнσηєу ◊◆◊◆User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
I was guided by a compass
I saw beauty to the north

The man couldn't help himself, he fidgeted a bit with his hands crossed over either arm in an attempt to prevent his straying interest in reaching out and touching the sabers. He needed something else to distract himself he thought, but his feet remained planted in the same spot while his gaze tracked the worn filigree work near the base of the blade. Perhaps if he took another step back, he'd catch the proper lighting to see any initial etchings. The shop bell jingled pleasantly, briefly pulling Lorcan's attention to the younger male brunette that entered, searching for an appointment as well it seemed. He turned his gaze away while he chatted with the shopkeeper, not trying to eavesdrop on the exchange.

"Wonder when these were made." The words were distinctly directed to the taller blonde this time and he let his head bob in noted focus before dropping a look to the fellow inhabitant.

"I bet a pint 1832, but such condition e-t'her means ah string o' luck for the pair and devi'ted care, or a foine replica set." Lorcan's tone took a polite and conversational manner, disarming in his observations of the weaponry. He could always appreciate a good blade.

"Here for a fitting?"

"Not this time, meetin' someone act'ally," He shrugged casually, loosening his crossed position to run his left hand through his slightly mussed locks before offering a proper shake with his right to the other bloke.

"Lorcan O'Mahoney, pleh'sure."

Just as their hands might break contact, another patron entered the space. The lass moved like the first two after first arriving, inquiring to the tailor still working silently and diligently at his task before joining the men in the center of the room. Lorcan was curious if they were all here for the same reason, though their invitations struck by varying names (not that he was eavesdropping of course), but he avoiding inquiring yet as each person's business was their own until volunteered.

"You two waiting on someone too?" Random spot to meet up don't you think?"

"Unless you're hope'n for ah job as ah tailor I suh-pose," He tried responding, but in reality he didn't think the location too odd. Some of his interviews prior to graduation were in similar locations. While he knew hardly any people who still sought bespoke suits on a regular basis, the location exuded its own presence and classic style. Something the graduate sometimes envied after spending most of his days covered in car oil and engine muck now. He imagined owning a suit like one of the many that surrounded him to be like when he would prepare and dress for his matches in college. Dawning the crisp white uniform and facing the world and your opponent with silent dignity. He missed his time on the strip, perhaps he'd look for a local club to rejoin later that week. Perhaps even convince Lochlann to try.

"Lorcan, O'Mahoney," He added suddenly, realizing he was losing himself in his own thoughts after a moment. He stretched out another hand shake, taking the girl's grip in a turned and proper bob for a moment before releasing and letting both sets of calloused digits curl together before himself.

🍀 Location: ☾ Kingsman Tailors, 11 Savile Row ☽xxx🍀 Company: ☾Kyle, Chloe☽xxx🍀 Mood: ☾ Curious/Easy-Going ☽xxx🍀 Noteworthy :Current Attire

User Image

Shadowy Member

12,425 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImagexxxxxUser Image xxxxxUser Image
User Image

User Image

In his element the music falling from his fingers as he played the violin tucked neatly on his shoulder, his posture set in stone his eyes closed as he ignored the company he knew were watching from his choice of settlement in a small park the crowd much less then what he was used too yet still a pleasure. He couldn't keep from the small smile that lifted on his lips as he started to read the end of the tune, he had somewhere to be and had already went over his arranged time so whilst reluctant he allowed his hand to fall and the music drift away to silence before the sound of claps took its place. With a small bow and sweep of his arm he raised his head, his eyes now open and bright as he glanced among the people who had listened while children played in the background.

"Thank you, its been a pleasure." Jason' voice rose calmly the joy he felt present in his speech though it would last for only a short while as he then turned away to the violin case on the floor, he removed the blazer he'd left folded there and placed it on along with a green tie before he slipped on a pair of gloves. Finally happy with his outfit he then set the violin gently inside and clicked the lock gathering the case up over one shoulder, he didn't care to make pleasantries as he slipped away from the location and on to the path without a case for the signs his feet took him swiftly down the paths on a route towards a certain shop he'd received an invite to meet at.

He could admit to being curious as to why and he hated not knowing so regardless of the case in which he'd received the card, he figured it was worth a check even if it turned out to be of little interest and as he came to a stop next to the store with the name across its front he did have to take a double check of the piece of card. A tailors? that's- different... but why? An eyebrow raised at the suits on show, they were rather impressive yet he didn't see why someone would plan a meeting here and he was rather fond of his own tailor there wasn't anything wrong with his clothing he thought. Might as well.

He stepped into the building closing the door lightly behind him and headed straight for the desk when a man stood, "Sorry. I'm supposed to be meeting someone here, could you-" He paused to show the card not particularly certain of himself, an unusual case for him and a slight cause for discomfort. The tailor only paused to look for a moment before lifting his head towards the chairs he'd already passed and with a sigh Jason nodded as he tucked the card away, "Alright, thanks." He said as he turned to walk over to the chairs although his gaze shifted towards the other three who stood waiting and his head tilted in slight interest.

Sitting straight in one of the chairs the violin case across his legs he bit at his lower lip in concentration, hands tapping on the leather at his sides as feet cross and he took in his surroundings. His memory already taking into account the basic layout although he couldn't complete his study as he noted a few doors and staircase, his gaze soon turned to the other guest as he took in their appearance noting the age range and the way they'd chose to dress themselves.

So its not personal. That he finally registered as he smiled to himself, "It seems we're all waiting for someone, I wonder..." he began to speak his filter gone as he tilted his head back towards the ceiling a small smile on his face. "You're not here for fittings, correct?" he asked since whilst he was fairly sure he didn't want to make a mistake and he lifted himself to his feet to walk towards the group, letting a smile form on his face and his free hand raised in front of him. "Jason Lane, a pleasure - that is I do hope my assumptions are right..." He stated in greeting.

ᴏᴏᴄ : Gah, sorry took a while. I often struggle with first posts, I never know where to start and well I just throw him in there I hope its okay let me know if want to edit...

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Kingsman Tailors xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: People... [Chloe, Kyle and Lorcan] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ: x

Beloved Dabbler

User Image

location [ home - tailor shop ] xx with [ no one - other nominees ]xx wearing [ outfit ]

Click. Click. Click. Music filled the room.

With a groan, Callie reached out and groped the end table until she found the music box she had fashioned into an alarm clock. She pushed down the lid, effectively silencing the music, and rolled back into bed trying to find a comfortable position. However, it was too late, she was already awake. The realization elicited a second groan. She kicked back the covers and got up.

She stayed in a studio flat that was about 20 - 25 minutes walk from the pub where she worked. It was small, really small, but it was also very inexpensive (for London) and, the selling point for Callie, it was flooded with natural light, something seriously lacking in most of the places she had seen. She made her way to the kitchenette (which took about 5 steps) and prepared her usual breakfast: a hardboiled egg mashed on a piece of toast with a dollop of ketchup on top, a sliced orange on the side and a cup of tea with milk and sugar.

Callie began to clear the table which was completely covered. As she grabbed one of her sketchbooks a few things came loose and fell to the floor. She knelt to pick them up but only one thing caught her attention: a napkin sporting a messily scribbled message. Number 11 Saville Row. July 12th. 12:00 pm. Don’t be late Porter. She stared at it for a moment. Honestly, she still wasn’t sure if she would go.

She put the napkin back on the table and glanced at her clock, she didn’t have much time to decide. Stepping back into her modest kitchenette, Callie took a bite of her toast then left her breakfast on the counter and began to strip. She needed to take shower. Just as she was about to step into the shower, she caught her reflection in the mirror, her entire right side was green and yellow, the last remnants of a very large bruise. She scrutinized it for a moment. Dammit. I have to go. With this thought, she finally stepped into the shower.

An hour later she was standing outside the tailor shop. She glanced at the napkin one last time to double check she had the right address. It was. She continued to stand outside, a twinge of doubt tugging at her thoughts. She shook it away, finally making her way to the door.

[********, this better not be some big joke Eames.

The bell rang as she entered the door. The salesman minding the store glanced in her direction briefly before returning to his work. She took a moment to take in her surroundings. The shop was very elegant, a real gentlemen’s paradise. She barely knew Eames, but she found it difficult to imagine him in a place like this. She certainly felt out of place. Her eyes finally fell on the a group of people, three males and one female roughly around her age, who were mingling near a door on the other side of the shop. She had heard them when she came in, but only now chose to observe them. They seemed to be waiting for something. She felt it was unlikely that they were all here for fittings, especially considering the way they were interacting. What the hell is going on?

“Don’t tell me: you too have been lured here with promises of a life full of excitement and unparalleled adventure?” Callie had made her way over to the others and decided to test the water.

[[ ooc: Finally, first post. : ) Anyway, xCruci-Fixationx let me know if you want me to change anything regarding Eames... ]]

Blessed Genius

User Image

t.......... ℓαɳcɛℓσʈ..........

But my mother calls me Elliana .............................

Elliana Lancelot raised her glass along with her fellow Kingsman in honor of their fallen comrades. It was a big hit to the team that were extremely close, like family. She trusted each and every one of these men and women to both kill for her and die for her is the situation called for it, and she would gladly return the same. Her honey brown eyes closed as she brought the glass of to her lips. She spoke a silent prayer, May they find happiness in whatever form it may be. See you in the next life, hopefully it's not too soon. The sweet liquid filled her mouth and warmed her stomach, with it went the sorrow of the loss.

It doesn't do a mind good to dwell on the past, that's how mistakes are made. People hesitate from fear and this wasn't the line of work for that. The deceases Yvain and Tristan will remain alive in memory but she wouldn't allow their deaths to affect her. She wasn't cold or disconnected, she was trained and her training was what has kept her alive this long.

She brought her attention back to the head of the table as Arthur addressed the group about their missions. Lancelot's last mission wasn't anything special, reconnaissance on a group that the Kingsman have yet to be able to infiltrate. Her long range capabilities and survivor skills paid off when she discovered a break in the routine during the group's travels into the Himalayas. A cabin that acted as a switch off point. This information would be crucial to the larger mission at hand. She had been back for a couple weeks now so she wasn't whisked off of her mission for this gloomy occasion. "My mission went as planned; gathering intel, no contact." That was all that was needed to be said, Merlin had all the specific's after all.

The conversation then turned to their nominees for the newly opened positions. Yes, it was a cruel process, lose one to replace one, no one is non replaceable. She placed her glass back on the table as Galahad took the table in announcing that his nominee was the sure fire occupant of one of those seats. Lancelot, on the other hand, had yet to hear back from a promising nominee that, with proper training, she may feel comfortable placing her life in their hands. Maybe she was looking for someone who didn't exist but spirit and will went a long way with her.
K y l e S e a n A n d e r s o n

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
User ImageUser Image User Image

twenty-one xx nominee xx male

User Image

► Nothing adventured. Nothing attained. ◄

Kyle let out a low whistle, impressed at the information the gentleman gave him about the swords in front of them. Kyle could appreciate someone who had a passion for something other than the society norm. While he couldn't name one sword from another he could talk for hours about photography and how each step required careful supervision from the what kind of camera taking the shot to developing the film and presenting it. Kyle turned to look at the man beside him as he answered Kyle's question.

"Lorcan O'Mahoney, pleh'sure." he said as he held out his hand to shake Kyle's. Kyle returned it with a strong grip and a smile. "Kyle Anderson, the pleasures mine."

As he introduced himself, the door gave another chime and his eyes quickly flitted towards the door to see a girl about their age walk in.

As soon as the Tailor told her to wait she walked over to the pair of them, "You two waiting on someone too?" Random spot to meet up don't you think?"

"Unless you're hope'n for ah job as ah tailor I suh-pose," Lorcan responded then introduced himself, which Kyle followed promptly after.

Another young gentleman entered the tailor shop and joined the conversation. "You're not here for fittings, correct? Jason Lane, a pleasure - that is I do hope my assumptions are right."

Kyle smiled, amused with the situation, "It seems so, Kyle Anderson." Yet even as he reached for a handshake another person walked into the shop.

"Don't tell me," she stated as she made her way towards them. "You too have been lured here with promises of a life full of excitement and unparalleled adventure?"

Kyle grin widened, that sounded more like what Aurora had offered him. Maybe there was more to this shop than the eye could see. He could only hold onto that fragment of hope that Aurora wasn't setting him up.

He lifted his wrist slightly to take the time, "We'll see if that promise will hold true in the next couple of minutes." He said as he offered his hand in greeting towards the stranger for what seemed like the millionth time. "Kyle Anderson."

His left hand drifted by his leg as he began to lightly tap it as his mind whirled. Each person that surrounded him seem to be from slightly different circles yet here they were all meeting up for a position that, to him, was unknown. Each person that walked in had, for the most part, stated that they were meeting someone. Each one, he noticed was a different name. A different person. Kyle remembered that Aurora called him her nominee and wondered if that's what all these other people were. Nominees. But for what exactly? he wondered.

location.kingsman tailor shop ⊕ talking to. Lorcan, Chloe, Jason, and Callie ⊕ mood: curious ⊕wearing: casual suit ⊕ ooc: oh my goodness, so many posts whee hopefully I didn't miss anyone

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

#41A317 . thoughts
                                                                #1569C7. speech

11,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User Image
                                        Watching, she listened as Arthur spoke, she put all his remarks into the back of her mind, wishing her late friends peace. She couldn't help but feel partial guilt for not being able to do anything, not being able to save them, patch their injuries and make them good as new, but she knew it wasn't anything she could do. When the speech was over regarding their fallen comrades, she took the drink that was held elegantly in her hand, raised it before she let the liquid glide down her throat. Her eyes were closed as she felt the alcohol burn as it went down, it helped mute the thoughts that were swimming around her mind. When Arthur spoke of Nominees, Kay straightened in her seat, she had one, and she was surprised they were talking about them so soon, however, they couldn't be without the two slots, so she supposed the quicker they were nominated the quicker they could get through the trials. Glancing at Galahad she listened to him speak of his mission and his nominee. She nodded her head in response to his questioning of the other Knights having choices."I have a nominee as well, I am supposed to be meeting with him shortly after we conclude this meeting. We will see if he has what it takes to join our ranks."
                                        Aurora Kay spoke crisply, and matter of factly. She wasn't like Galahad, she would never say someone would make a good colleague, because she knew that not everyone made the cut and even the brightest of nominees could slip up, just look at the two fallen comrades, things happen, no one can be that confident in what would happen.

"I will say, I was impressed by him and believe he can rise to the occasion,"Kay remembered nominations, remembered going through it herself, and remembered nominated previously. There was no use in making this a competition, as whoever was chosen, would be a colleague and respect would be required, there was no point in becoming bitter. She did however, also understand the positives of friendly competition, how it creates a bonding experience for the Knights, and raises spirits, something that many of them would need after this meeting, so she supposed she could engage in a bit of friendly competition, but she would see how that would go in the coming trials, it would take some time for her nominee to truly gain her 100% faith in him, as it did with anyone Kay spoke to, but she did have some hope and confidence, he was the only one she remotely thought of when it came to becoming a nominee, no one else had peaked her interest and she went to a multitude of locations and academies in search of a nominee. When Arthur waved his hand, a signal to the end of the meeting, Kay placed her glasses on the table and uncrossed her legs, pushing back her chair before she rose, she glanced around to the other Knights and offered a polite smile and a nod,

"Have a wonderful afternoon everyone. I must get to my meeting," She was about to walk out of the room before she paused and turned, glancing at the others,"Does anyone else have a meeting with their nominees that they need to get to and would like to accompany me?" She rarely asked this, but she figured that with the circumstances, she would give more of an effort to speak with the others.

██ Location : HQ
                                          ██ Company : Everyone who was able to make it
                                          ██ Thinking : I need to make my meeting with my nominee

Distinct Loiterer

User Image
    User Image
    {{~ ђєค๔ ๏Ŧ tђє tค๒lє ~}}

Arthur sat comfortably at the head of the table, fingers laced together over his folder. Inside was his itinerary for the day. If Merlin didn't spell it out for him, half of the things he needed to do would be forgotten. He listened intently to both of the mission reports, not official or anything, but nice to have verbally. Merlin could take care of anything that needed to be taken care of. His phone buzzed, and Arthur frowned, as he pulled it out. He wasn't dismissing the Knights or anything, he simply needed to see who required his attention. It had been going off for the last couple of minutes and Arthur was now thoroughly annoyed. Ah. Mr. Whickam. Arthur cleared his throat to part the waves of conversation and assert himself overhead so he could dispense of this news.

"Mr. Whickam tells me that several of your nominees are in the tailor lobby. Awaiting either your presence or my own. Fortunately, I have business to attend to there. I can collect your nominees if you wish and send them down here… Or to the training center…" If they wanted to accompany him, Arthur wouldn't be opposed. He offered a warm smile as he stood, collecting his folder and umbrella as he did so. Arthur re-buttoned his suit, gave a curt nod to dismiss himself, and made for the door that would take him up to one of the fitting rooms where he could meet the potential candidates for the two chairs they needed filled.

The elevator ride was long and quiet. They often were, whether there was company or not. Surprisingly, the mechanics behind the elevator were near silent. He supposed it was because they couldn't have people hearing the elevator from the shop. They'd know something was up. When the floor to dressing room four clicked softly into place, Arthur adjusted himself again and waltzed out with an air of importance and a nod towards the man behind the counter, Mr. Whickam. He then turned his attention to the nominees gathered. "Ah. Children. My name is Geoff Emyr. But you may call me Mr. Arthur, or King Arthur. Welcome to Kingsman. I assume you are all here to meet with the men and women who offered you a chance at a job?"

User Image

Blessed Genius

User Image

t.......... ℓαɳcɛℓσʈ..........

But my mother calls me Elliana .............................

xxxxx___________________xxxxxx
                                                      -----------------------------------------

The brunette looked at the others that were able to make it to the table today. Arthur stated that some of the nominees had gathered at the tailor shop. She remembered when she was sent to the very same shop about 5 years ago. It felt like yesterday and a long time ago at the same time, her life changed so much within that first year. The trials and tests were always changing for the new nominees, you almost never see the same thing twice. She made friends near the end of the tests and any one of them could've taken the seat. In the end Elliana had what it took and claimed her seat at the table and never looked back.

As the dismissal of the group she watched as Kay stood to go and collect her nominee. Lancelot stood up also, her hands smoothing down the black dress she was wearing. Today she was wearing her hair down allowing loose natural waves to cascade down her back, "Might as well go meet them, after all... Two of them may very well be seated at this table shortly." She turned her attention to Merlin and the others, "Should any of us keep our identity hidden from the nominees for the testing ahead?" Lancelot was curious as to what the tests were this round. Sometimes it did good with the nominees being tested unknowingly by a Kingsman.

Lance didn't mind partaking in the testing she needed to trust two of these people afterall. Whatever they all collectively decided would determine the trials and produce two new Kingsman. She thought about the current members, most similar in age and brought in only years apart. Was it really that often for replacements to be needed? She looked down at her empty glass on the table, I may need some more, she thought to herself.

xxxxx___________________xxxxxx
                                                      -----------------------------------------

Location ➸☉ Main room/Table tab With ➸☉ Merlin/Percival/Galahad tab Wearing ➸☉ black tab Mood ➸☉ Curious

OoC : Sorry this is short. Wanted to get some commentary within the room.

HyuugaKitten's Husbando

Poltergeist Hobo

26,515 Points
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
    • Dramatic Shipping 25
    User Image

User Image

x x x x x x x xI CAN MOVE MOUNTAINSx x ███████
                    x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

I ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴀ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇ, x x x xx x x x ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴀ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇ
                    x x x
                    x x x x x x x x x xOh, oh,& & keep you like an oathx x x x ┈┈━═

. . . May NOTHING but x x ∂єαтн ∂σ υѕ ραят x x

Chloe shifted from one foot to the other as the two boys in front of her turned, the blonde spoke first. His accent sent her lips into a small smile, having a soft spot for the Irish. One or two might have been in her past, but even so she reminded herself that she didn’t know either of these two people. And chances were they weren’t from her side of the tracks, which wasn’t a bad thing. But at the same time, something she shouldn’t play around with. Galahad hadn’t given her much information the last time she had seen him, in fact it seemed he was in a rather big hurry. Most likely bigger things to deal with. But then again, he had been stalking her sooo she had to be somewhere on his list of important things. The blonde spoke again, this time his name and Chloe realized she had gotten lost in her own thoughts again. She tried to see if she missed him saying anything else important, but it didn’t seem like it so instead she offered her hand to him. Just as he was letting her go, and she was opening her mouth to give her own name to the two of them the door sounded from behind them. Her hand dropped, her head turning to see a new boy walk in.

His dark hair stood out against his skin, his overall look reminded her of someone. As if you had met him, but couldn’t remember his name. Even so, he walked by the small group that had formed and headed right to the desk. Like she had, and most likely the other two had too. Sure, she was staring at him. But not in a bad way, more in a curious what was his next move way. He passed them heading toward the chair’s sitting down, the case across his legs meant he played some kind of instrument. Chloe saw the moment he was taking them in, judging as to why they were all there. Wasn’t that the million dollar question?

He seemed to decide that he wanted to talk to them, because he began to speak but more like he was talking to the ceiling. Wasn’t he a strange one? But then again, who was she to judge? Chloe couldn’t help the small laugh that slipped from her, her eyes traveled around the store looking at all the suits. She pictured herself in one, and had to hold back another giggle as she shook her head no. ”Not much into wearing suit myself.” He joined their group with a small wave, and a name. So Irish was Lorcan, and music guy was Jason. She noted them, and knew she’d not be forgetting them any time soon. She glanced over at the other boy, who’s name she still didn’t know. Opened her mouth to introduce herself again...till the door chimed again. Bloody hell she thought to herself. Was she ever going to get to tell her name to anyone? She was beginning to think not.

But it was only as the girl headed over to them, that she recognized her. Her name flashed in her head, Callie. She had never spoken to her, but knew she had seen her in a bar. If she remembered one of her friends had been talking about having a crush on her, Chloe could see why. Just then the boy who hadn’t been talking smiled and spoke his name, as Callie spoke his smile got bigger and Chloe had to admit it was pretty cute. Mentally she smacked herself on the head, she needed to focus...more on everything going on. Not on how attractive all these kids looked. What was this? As she looked at them all, she shifted again. Callie’s words sparked something in her mind, if this was a job interview for what? It had to be something that wasn’t normal, because after everything. Galahad had found her working with some pretty shady people, and only had taken notice of her when she was able to steal from him.

As her eyes traveled around the group, she really thought about it. she knew her own skills, and what she was really good at was not something normal young adults did. So what were these people good at? Shifting, her lips tilted into a smile. ”Chloe Underwood by the way, thought I’d get that out before anyone else walked through the door and I lose my chance.” she chuckled, glancing at the door. But instead of the front door opening, one of the other room doors opened. And out stepped a man, the air around him all but screamed he was someone important. And even if she couldn’t read that, from all her times getting information on high rollers she was able to tell from the way he held himself.

She took him in, a smart a** comment almost slipped from her mouth. But she reminded herself to hold her tongue, instead she made a mental note not to call him king...That was just so strange. But her eyebrow did raise up in it’s signature move. Kingsman, wasn’t that the name of the shope they were in? She glanced around at the others and stepped forward a step. ”Yeah, I’m here to see Sinclair. But...before that. I’m going to ask the question I’m sure everyone has to be thinking. What’s Kingsman?”

Name's Chloe Underwood, nice to meet you~
                    ┌───────────┐

Wʜᴇʀᴇ: Kingsman tailor shop
                      ᴡʜᴏ:Lorcan, Kyle,Callie,Jason, and Author
                      Cʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ: Looking pretty~
                      Oᴏᴄ:

Äleʝø Joaquin Saavedra

Nadie escapa a los cazadores hombre

User Image

Grey, bleak, and cold. These three adjectives were the best way to describe the scenery. Alejo had been in london for a week and he absolutely detested it. The air was thick with smog and he could feel the ignorant stares being thrown his way. Someone as colorful as himself obviously stood out, too much for his taste in fact. In Barcelona, his heart's only home, he could walk the streets without attracting an eye, unless of course someone was checking him out. Such a shame, he was in a bigger city with more cover and more people, but He dres wandering eyes everywhere. Alejo was still unsure of this arrangement Gareth had for him. It was too coincidental, was Gareth hiding something? Gareth must've been keeping secrets from the Kingsman if Alejo was involved.

It's an unspoken rule that a rival doesn't always make a great ally. Los Cazadores was a strictly off the record kill squad, but the Kingsman is a strictly off the record spy organization. Why would one of their own give an exclusive offer to a government sanctioned murderer? All in the past now. Alejo was in a cab on the way to "The Kingsman tailors". What a quaint location for a meeting... Was he also going to be fitted for a suit? This Shop was obviously a front for their organization, which raised the question, If anyone ever found out about them how would this shop not draw attention?

"Ya 'aven't said a word since ya got in the cab. Is 'ere somethin' botherin' ya?" asked the cab driver. "Oh no I'm just not used to this. I'm from Barcelona. I'm not used to seeing this many dry uncultured faces pasty faces where I come from." The cab driver didn't seem to like Alejo's response, but in all fairness, Alejo was just being far too blunt for casual conversation. roughly half an hour later they arrived at the little tailor shoppe and Alejo took no time taking in the image. Straight for the door. Alejo was already tired of this place. It frustrated him to look at the city.

With his back to the road Alejo pushed open the door and proceeded into the shop. Inside he was met with a bit more of an awkward stare. He was the only anglo-saxon person in the room. Marginalization seemed to be a real thing here. Not only was it apparent that Alejo was slightly brown, but he also wasn't quite, "suave" as the others, but wearing red tartan pants would do that to a man. "Well It looks like I am the person of color, of the group. It's nice to meet you all and it's nice to officially make this rabble somewhat 'Politically Correct' My name is Alejo." Alejo's accent rolled off the tongue so smoothly it was hard to not focus on it.
    User Image◆◊◆◊ ℓσя¢αη נ. σ'мαнσηєу ◊◆◊◆User Image
    ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
    I was guided by a compass
    I saw beauty to the north

Lorcan turned his head when he heard a different door open, the one he had been standing so close to before in his study of the ornaments in fact. He recognized the man right away, his own invitation had come from his hand and the blonde was put with a mild sense of ease to recognize him. Before he might greet Mr Emyr, er, Mr. Arthur, his attention was pulled instead to latest arrival to the gathering. It dawned on him a bit then to realize that the others were all quite young, or at least younger than himself if his estimations were correct. Ah, as if the irish duck didn't feel any odder. But, nothing a positive attitude couldn't help with in his personal opinion.

"It's gud to see you a'gin, Mr. Arthur," He remarked politely with a bob of his head, his own thick accent standing in rough contrast to Alejo's own suave style. "I echo the lass's inq'ry though, not exactly wot our last conversation 'lluded to," a relaxed chuckle followed the consideration. If he thought about it now, the older man had been quite exact in his words so as to not reveal the exact nature of the job he had been discussing with Lorcan. The younger graduate had merely assumed it to follow the same trend as the others following his degree work. His curiosity sparked again, the corner of one canine grazing his bottom lip to form a crooked grin with the consideration of a challenge or mystery ahead. The twins were always know for their interest in a good puzzle, not that any of these strangers might know except for his recruiter.

🍀 Location: ☾ Kingsman Tailors, 11 Savile Row ☽xxx🍀 Company: ☾ Nominees + King Arthur ☽xxx🍀 Mood: ☾ Eager/Interested☽xxx🍀 Noteworthy :Current Attire

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces