Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interested?

Yes 1 100.0% [ 14 ]
No 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 ... 22 23 24 >

trousersonfire's Significant Otter

Masterful Dabbler

Feel free to post. The nominees are all gathered and the kingsman are meeting them shortly.

HyuugaKitten's Husbando

Poltergeist Hobo

26,515 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
AngelicXfraud

Welcome!
I play Chloe~

I legit was just sitting here reading your profile, and first thing I see is both our characters like rain and Snow! And i'm like hell yeah, they can have fun. Then I see this >Alejo is a sociopath in a very loose definition of the term< and I'm legit like. Omg all the crazy things that can go down now!

<.< Yep this is what happens when it's late, and I'm working on post. Don't find me strange.

HyuugaKitten's Husbando

Poltergeist Hobo

26,515 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
idle misanthropy

So I can totally see some Interesting plotting with you! Since you were once nominated by galahad, since Chloe is his nominee now. Depending on if you like drama and things like that.

Original Fatcat

Kudasai_Ai_Watashi mo

Possibly! Jack isn't one to participate in or create unreasonable drama, so it'd have to be something plausible.

HyuugaKitten's Husbando

Poltergeist Hobo

26,515 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
idle misanthropy
Kudasai_Ai_Watashi mo

Possibly! Jack isn't one to participate in or create unreasonable drama, so it'd have to be something plausible.

Oh no nothing like bad, just one of those things. Like when she finds out, she's like crap. I have to live up to that.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kudasai_Ai_Watashi mo
AngelicXfraud

Welcome!
I play Chloe~

I legit was just sitting here reading your profile, and first thing I see is both our characters like rain and Snow! And i'm like hell yeah, they can have fun. Then I see this >Alejo is a sociopath in a very loose definition of the term< and I'm legit like. Omg all the crazy things that can go down now!

<.< Yep this is what happens when it's late, and I'm working on post. Don't find me strange.

Lol first i'd like to say, nothing strange about you i've seen : P
I do really like how both our characters are somewhat military trained, and they can definitely relate really well in that manner. WARNING! Alejo can be a total a*****e, not on purpose, but he'll come off as one far too often. I do really think Alejo and Chloe could have a very intense rivalry, while being able to drink and share like a laugh.

Original Fatcat

Kudasai_Ai_Watashi mo

Oh no nothing like bad, just one of those things. Like when she finds out, she's like crap. I have to live up to that.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BLESS YOU. That was perfect. I love that. bless this post

HyuugaKitten's Husbando

Poltergeist Hobo

26,515 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
AngelicXfraud

Lol first i'd like to say, nothing strange about you i've seen : P
I do really like how both our characters are somewhat military trained, and they can definitely relate really well in that manner. WARNING! Alejo can be a total a*****e, not on purpose, but he'll come off as one far too often. I do really think Alejo and Chloe could have a very intense rivalry, while being able to drink and share like a laugh.

Yay! Yeah I like that he's a trained killer, it puts a real spin on things. LIke he could snap at any time. Not that he would, unless you wanted. But it's still cool to think about. And girllllllllllllll let him be the a** hole of a** holes. She has no problem with that, She will sass the ever loving s**t out of him. Or do something like this~ Mental terrorist
More so the comment~

I can totally see it to, like they are just like that one. I have to beat that one, but at the same time kinda being friendly. Then when that happens, its like wait no. We are rivals get the hell out of here. xD

idle misanthropy

xD I was hoping it would make you laugh hahaha
Kudasai_Ai_Watashi mo

I can totally see it to, like they are just like that one. I have to beat that one, but at the same time kinda being friendly. Then when that happens, its like wait no. We are rivals get the hell out of here. xD

first posts up!

HyuugaKitten's Husbando

Poltergeist Hobo

26,515 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
AngelicXfraud

It's lovely! I would write back right away, but I'm kinda stuck waiting since I set my post up for Arthur to talk.

emotion_kirakira but I can't wait~
Kudasai_Ai_Watashi mo
AngelicXfraud

It's lovely! I would write back right away, but I'm kinda stuck waiting since I set my post up for Arthur to talk.

emotion_kirakira but I can't wait~

The you should join us in this rp chat : P

Shadowy Member

12,425 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Oh gosh ^o^
I adore how fast people post for this Rp, just felt I'd mention it and I can't wait to see where things go ....
Rather interesting group of characters and people xD

Working on post at moment.
Btw If anyone wants to plot? Feel free to pm or quote me if got any ideas, we can discuss or figure some things out if like I literally haven't a clue so let me know O_o

[Sorry i don't post in Ooc much, I am pretty awkward and forgetful of it most of the time so unless quote I can miss things...]

Beloved Dabbler

Kudasai_Ai_Watashi mo

So, because Galahad and Percival are rivals... It sounds like they are going to try and pit Callie and Chloe against one another. Should we throw a wrench in their plans? ; P

p.s. I think I will add somewhere in Callie's next post that she recognizes Chloe too (even if she can't remember her name. XD)

Beloved Dabbler

Hypnotic X

I like plotting... ^_^ I play Callie. Any thoughts for her and Jason? One thing I noticed right off the bat is that they are both the youngest nominees... ; P

Distinct Loiterer

so if anyone's online right now and not in the chat that we set up, you might wanna head over 'cause we're doing some plotting stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff