Versatile Swapper

Awwh, really? I was almost finished with my post too... QwQ

OG Gawker

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divorced 100
KazeMei the Genderless

Nobodies posted but Me, Change and Brains.

Versatile Swapper

Hooligan IV
KazeMei the Genderless

I just didn't see there was more posts until yesterday ~ I planned on getting my post out today, I still can if things are still going, I'm just a little confused at the moment.

OG Gawker

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divorced 100
KazeMei the Genderless
Hooligan IV
KazeMei the Genderless

I just didn't see there was more posts until yesterday ~ I planned on getting my post out today, I still can if things are still going, I'm just a little confused at the moment.

Lol post away

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Hooligan IV
KazeMei the Genderless
Hooligan IV
KazeMei the Genderless

Lol post away

Yeah myself and Il3endy were just waiting on Kazemai, and Drew Sensei hasn't posted cause he's alone with Elli and I think we're waiting for a timeskip... idk I need to get on his case lol lol

Versatile Sex Symbol

And what about everyone else?

Dapper Fatcat

Hello RP fam! Sorry I've been inactive lately. Indeed, with Miranda it was mostly awaiting for KazeMei to post, and the wait was worth it. It was a pretty awesome post. With Marilynn and the group, I'm not entirely sure what is going down with them right now. However, this bring me to a turning-point.

Firstly, thank you so much to those that have remained active and have been posting, Brains, Change, and Hooligan, who is now Kink. You, and a few others, will remain exempt from the new rules and time countdown I will be placing.

I understand that with school so close, it will be harder to post as frequent as would be liked. And, I also understand many of you have jobs, and simultaneously, impressively, are students too. I am relaxing the rule on posting from everyday, to every few days. You may now take 3(three) days to get a response up after it is your turn to respond. This includes the day it is your turn, another day, and one more. Another thing: many of you haven't posted in a while. Although it may be from lack of time or just utter confusion of what to write, please talk to me. Quote me in the OOC, or PM me if it is something that requires more privacy. Please give me an explanation or a post in the RP by Thursday, otherwise I will suspend you and your character(s).

I will be placing a timeskip on Thursday, which will be my next post for Marilynn. I would do it on Wednesday, but I have urgent school stuff which will be taking most of my time up that day. When I do that timeskip, if you haven't given me an explanation or a post, your character will be suspended, which means you will NOT be able to post until you PM me an explanation. If you do post without an explanation, I will remove it. Also, if you happen to be in a group with an OC who has been suspended, you are excused to ignore that character, and I recommend writing that they left. It isn't that hard to rewrite a character into the group again, afterall.

However, if by this Sunday morning, the 9th, you haven't replied, with just a simple explanation at this point, I will REMOVE your character(s) and have them killed off where they are no longer playable and it will be up to debate whether or not you should make another one for the RP.

I think these terms are acceptable for everyone, and I find them very feasible and easy myself. Anyway, that is the update for the RP. I hope I see many PM's/ Quotes in the OOC soon, because I do enjoy each and every one of your guy's posts. Please ask me any questions for clarification!

Laybunny

Drew Sensei

Ephemeral Fairy

Morfinnel

Master_Of_My_Fate

ll-AMERICAN SNIPER-ll

We Never Change

gotxbrains

Dice Vond D

DJ Maimai

Kazemei the Genderless

Rupert Part-time Decayed

Kink IV

[/spolier]

Versatile Swapper

il3endy

Again, I do apologize for the delay with my last post~ I was having issues with notices, so I only just saw that there were new replies in the roleplay yesterday. But I believe that this issue may have been resolved, for the most part, so my responses won't be so delayed from now on, I do promise!

Oh, and also, as I don't believe I've mentioned it here yet, I have been preoccupied with things involving my ill grandmother as of lately, so if by chance I don't seem as chatty, it is only because I have a lot on my mind... but the writing does help to ease the burdens a little, so I do intend fully to remain an active member of the story for as long as I may be welcome to be!

Dapper Fatcat

KazeMei the Genderless

Ah, crap! I forgot to write you were exempt as well. Sincerest apologies KazeMei!
I am terribly sorry to hear that of your grandmother. I hope she gets well soon!
Also, I'm relieved to hear that you will stay in our RP fam. I really have enjoyed your posts so far.
emotion_bigheart emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

Versatile Swapper

il3endy
Ah, crap! I forgot to write you were exempt as well. Sincerest apologies KazeMei!
I am terribly sorry to hear that of your grandmother. I hope she gets well soon!
Also, I'm relieved to hear that you will stay in our RP fam. I really have enjoyed your posts so far.

Awwh, it's alright, no worries! But I thank you for including me with the exceptions~ I'm glad I can contribute to the roleplay as much as I'm able to, though I've not been here as long as the rest of you~ ^u^

Thank you for the kind words... unfortunately, my grandmother is in a very bad state, she has been for some time now... it has been mentioned that her time left with this world is unknown, and has been declining quite considerably... but I know it's important to be strong, even during hard times, so I do my best to just keep her in my prayers and think of positive things when the silence makes everything come to the surface.

I'm very happy to be part of this RP fam~ I love everyone's posts and characters so far, and you have been very kind to me during hard times - I appreciate that very much.
emotion_hug

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
il3endy

nice post cutie! as you know I'm staying lol. Does this mean you want me to reply with thomas or you want me to hold off until the timeskip?

Tipsy Gekko

Well if that's the case, perhaps I should hold off posting until this Sunday or whenever the time skip happens. At least that way I can throw my character in at a good spot to benefit the RP. smile

By the way, hello new friends!

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
KazeMei the Genderless
il3endy

Awwh, it's alright, no worries! But I thank you for including me with the exceptions~ I'm glad I can contribute to the roleplay as much as I'm able to, though I've not been here as long as the rest of you~ ^u^

Thank you for the kind words... unfortunately, my grandmother is in a very bad state, she has been for some time now... it has been mentioned that her time left with this world is unknown, and has been declining quite considerably... but I know it's important to be strong, even during hard times, so I do my best to just keep her in my prayers and think of positive things when the silence makes everything come to the surface.

I'm very happy to be part of this RP fam~ I love everyone's posts and characters so far, and you have been very kind to me during hard times - I appreciate that very much.
emotion_hug

You are literally so sweet and wow. You seem like such a cute person tbh. Sorry I'm so weird and forward but ohmygosh emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart
I love your character and I'm sorry Thomas is such a butthead, but don't worry he's like that with everyone lol

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
iNephthys
Well if that's the case, perhaps I should hold off posting until this Sunday or whenever the time skip happens. At least that way I can throw my character in at a good spot to benefit the RP. smile

By the way, hello new friends!

Hello and welcome~ cat_whee emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas